172 (resized).jpg
171 (resized).jpg
170 (resized).jpg
169 (resized).jpg
168a (resized).jpg
167 (resized).jpg
166a (resized).jpg
164a (resized).jpg
There are 961 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 20.
#951 7 years ago

Does anyone know when these will be shipping? I am not-so-patiently waiting on my DI LE. Will they ship CEs and LEs first or ship based on order date? I haven't played it and there isn't anywhere to play it near me so my first experience will be after I take it out of the box.

#952 7 years ago

I had a blast playing Dialed In at Free Gold Watch last month. What an amazing game in all aspects! The shots are so smooth and varied and the whole experience is just really different from any other recent games I have played. I guess "locking" Pat Lawlor up in his pinballs shop for three years does pay off! And having an unlicensed game can truly be a breath of fresh air, I have been growing a bit tired of all these (old) rock band themes lately.

Quoted from burningman:

Enjoyed playing some DI at Seattle pinball museum. Great to see Charlie and Cindy....not the best of scores, but I'll take it.

I believe that's the same proto I played at FGW. Is my high score still in there?

#953 7 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

Does anyone know when these will be shipping? I am not-so-patiently waiting on my DI LE. Will they ship CEs and LEs first or ship based on order date? I haven't played it and there isn't anywhere to play it near me so my first experience will be after I take it out of the box.

From what Jack said, it sounds like standards will run first for the location operators followed by the LE and CE buyers. I don't think there's going to be a huge time lag between those first and second waves, however. They just wanted to get the first machines off the line and make sure everything is cool before they started hitting the home buyers.

Order date does matter too. Your distributor should be shipping in order of when they received their deposits. If you get in early with a distributor, you should get a machine earlier. The big distributors (KingPin and PinballSTAR) will have more machines early than even JJP themselves will. Talk to Chris (KingPin) or Joe (PinballSTAR) and see how they feel about their order queue and what they think your chances are of getting one early if you get on the list now. You could always wait until they're shipping and then call around and ask distributors if they have any day one stock available.

#954 7 years ago
Quoted from robin:

I believe that's the same proto I played at FGW. Is my high score still in there?

It should be the same one. When my wife and I were at FGW he was telling us to "get our game time in now because it was shipping to Seattle next week". It was a blast though, fun place!

#955 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

From what Jack said, it sounds like standards will run first for the location operators followed by the LE and CE buyers. I don't think there's going to be a huge time lag between those first and second waves, however. They just wanted to get the first machines off the line and make sure everything is cool before they started hitting the home buyers.
Order date does matter too. Your distributor should be shipping in order of when they received their deposits. If you get in early with a distributor, you should get a machine earlier. The big distributors (KingPin and PinballSTAR) will have more machines early than even JJP themselves will. Talk to Chris (KingPin) or Joe (PinballSTAR) and see how they feel about their order queue and what they think your chances are of getting one early if you get on the list now. You could always wait until they're shipping and then call around and ask distributors if they have any day one stock available.

I ordered a specific number direct from JJP. When I did this with my WOZ 75RR it was sent out posthaste (of course WOZ had been in production for years at that point.

#956 7 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Thanks for the kind words. I can't speak for joe, but I have a few spots left from my day one orders. That being said, I do have about 10 orders from locations that want "the first game off the line," but I think they will pump these machines out (dialed in) much faster than the previous two machines.

#957 7 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I do have about 10 orders from locations that want "the first game off the line

I hope I get one right before that. Before any calls start coming in.

LTG : )

1 month later
#958 6 years ago

I can finally say I've played it at this weekends Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown. I have to admit it plays very well. Its very intuitive to interact with and IMO that is the mastery of the design and it ties in very well with the them and story. Its quite an impressive and smooth playing game and stayed busy with a decent line all day Saturday when I was there.

I still stand by my original comments about the art and theme, it unfortunate that a better story and art package doesn't compliment the game design. I'll add that I didn't hear any comments myself along those lines, and everyone seemed to respond positively. No doubt it will do well, IMO glad to have played it.

#959 6 years ago

I also got to play it for the first time this weekend. The playfield is packed with features, it shoots well, and it's just fun to play. Selfie mode is a nice feature mode. I don't actually remember anything other than positive comments on the game all weekend, even on the theme.

#960 6 years ago

Played it this weekend . Did not want to like it(cause i dont have the money). I liked it a lot. Got the wife to play on Sunday and she liked it as well. Ordered one from King Pin Games at the show for Lyons Classic Pinball. Now just gotta sell something to pay for it.

#961 6 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Played it this weekend . Did not want to like it(cause i dont have the money). I liked it a lot. Got the wife to play on Sunday and she liked it as well. Ordered one from King Pin Games at the show for Lyons Classic Pinball. Now just gotta sell something to pay for it.

I could see it in both your eyes and then saw you going back for more multiple times. It is a pretty awesome game, don't think you'll regret it. Get some posts up in the Colorado FS/FT thread of what you want to sell possibly.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Sacramento, CA
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 961 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-is-awesome-yes-i-played-it/page/20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.