• Latest reply 5 years ago by pinmike
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C45A6525-7E42-406E-812B-23F54DD4CBCF (resized).jpeg

#1 5 years ago

i feel like i just need to swap some plugs, but not quite sure which ones. I have some weirdness going on with some lights working wrong from the test menu (e.g, when back panel flasher #1 (on the left) is activated from the test the super jets light goes off / when i test left return lower back panel #4 goes off). seems like it might be related to J107/J108 but i'm not clear on exactly where/what i should swap.
thanks for any advice!

#2 5 years ago

Did you try reseating the connectors?

#3 5 years ago

pinmike - yeah, but maybe I should do another lap...

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from dmj1977:

pinmike - yeah, but maybe I should do another lap...

yes,probably you might have to,I'm sorry i wish i could be more helpful but i have never seen the inside of these newer games.

#5 5 years ago

This is the connector on j107 (which runs to the back panel flashers). Can any dialed in owners confirm if this looks right?

C45A6525-7E42-406E-812B-23F54DD4CBCF (resized).jpegC45A6525-7E42-406E-812B-23F54DD4CBCF (resized).jpeg

#6 5 years ago

bump

#7 5 years ago

Hmm,It just came to mind,Since this is a newer game there should be a phone number in the manual for technical support help..You might want to give that a shot if no one chimes in

#8 5 years ago

Thanks pinmike - I’m thinking I’ll upload a video to support

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from dmj1977:

Thanks pinmike - I’m thinking I’ll upload a video to support

Your very welcome and here is a link i found here on Pinside,Post in that thread i'm sure someone there will look at their machine

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club

#10 5 years ago

JJP support were great.
In case it’s useful to anyone else, J106 and J107 were fitted in reverse at the factory on the B.A.G board (if anyone wants a pic PM me)

#11 5 years ago

I/m glad to hear that!!! Happy Flippin my Friend..

-Mike

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-flasherslights-wired-wrong and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.