20170625_181828 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20170629-125446 (resized).png
20170618_234605 (resized).jpg
20170623_202729 (resized).jpg
20170616_222028 (resized).jpg
20170616_222052 (resized).jpg
20170616_214524 (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

This is the official Dial In Club. Post pics, videos, mods, issues, questions and concerns here. I picked up my Dialed In on Friday, June 16th. I have an LE #144. It's a fantastic game. I truly think this is Pats best game. Thanks JJP.

20170616_214524 (resized).jpg20170616_214524 (resized).jpg
20170616_222052 (resized).jpg20170616_222052 (resized).jpg
20170616_222028 (resized).jpg20170616_222028 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

I have an LE on order. I got my call from Kingping Games, I should have my game in the next few weeks!!

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

I have an LE on order. I got my call from Kingping Games, I should have my game in the next few weeks!!

You will love it. Congrats.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

You will love it. Congrats.

I've been fortunate enough to have been able to play it quite a few times. It sounds like the production games are even better, so I'm very happy to be getting this machine!

#5 6 years ago

You know since the beginning I've rally felt I'll be the only Standard owner in this club

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

You know since the beginning I've rally felt I'll be the only Standard owner in this club

You are still in the club even with a Standard. Same game. Still is better than any new pin out there.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

You are still in the club even with a Standard.

yes that was never in question.

But anyway, we shall see. Think I can swing SW & DI so that outta be interesting.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

yes that was never in question.
But anyway, we shall see. Think I can swing SW & DI so that outta be interesting.

Sorry if it came across the wrong way.
I'm hoping alot of guys will get DI today or this weekend so we can all compare some thoughts, pics, etc....

#9 6 years ago

Thx for all the pics Skyemont. Very jealous. Can't wait to get mine, but i haven't even been contacted to pay in full yet. I've never been so excited to receive a bill in my entire life.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from KirboTurbo:

Thx for all the pics Skyemont. Very jealous. Can't wait to get mine, but i haven't even been contacted to pay in full yet. I've never been so excited to receive a bill in my entire life.

Lol, perfectly worded!!

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from KirboTurbo:

No one wants a bill except when u are receiving something like this. I agree. Well said. Everyone will love it. Trust me.

#12 6 years ago

Ordering an LE for hopefully month-end delivery in July.
Test drove a prototype and loved it. Awesome to hear the production units play even better.
Man, can't wait for this to show up.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Ordering an LE for hopefully month-end delivery in July.
Test drove a prototype and loved it. Awesome to hear the production units play even better.
Man, can't wait for this to show up.

Played mine alot yesterday. Tonight about 11 pm i will play for about 1 hour. Got to go out of town tomorrow. Saturday night might get 4 hours of play.

#14 6 years ago

Have a good weekend everyone.

20170623_202729 (resized).jpg20170623_202729 (resized).jpg

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I just played Dialed In for the first time today for the first time for only 3 games and it was so awsome!
I'm thinking a standard might be in my future someday, need to play it some more.
What a fun game! The playfield is so packed it's insane!

#16 6 years ago

Skyemont, have you connected your phone to the machine yet?

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

Skyemont, have you connected your phone to the machine yet?

I have tried. Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is having issues. JT the programmer with JJP is working on the issue. IPhones work just fine.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I have tried. Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is having issues. JT the programmer with JJP is working on the issue. IPhones work just fine.

I have an S7 Edge.......

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

I have an S7 Edge.......

#20 6 years ago

My LE will be on location sometime next week! I've been waiting for this pin for a long time it seems like.

#21 6 years ago

Anyone order rad cals and get their game yet?

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

My LE will be on location sometime next week! I've been waiting for this pin for a long time it seems like.

Congrats but on location. it's to beautiful to put out on location.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Anyone order rad cals and get their game yet?

I did not and when I was at the factory last week, I didn't see any rad cals either.

#24 6 years ago

Come on ....we need some video.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Congrats but on location. it's to beautiful to put out on location.

On the contrary, it is too beautiful to keep to yourself I'll be putting an LE on location here

#26 6 years ago

What an exciting time for pinball. Here is the very first dialed in off the line which lives at Starport Arcade and Pub in Morgantown West Virginia. What an absolute blast to play! Thanks Pat and JJP Team!

20170618_234605 (resized).jpg20170618_234605 (resized).jpg

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

You're not alone.

And @skyemont, would you please consider making this thread's title a little more friendly by removing "members only!"? I believe every enthusiast should be welcome whether or not he owns DI.

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from fishbone:

You're not alone.
And skyemont, would you please consider making this thread's title a little more friendly by removing "members only!"? I believe every enthusiast should be welcome whether or not he owns DI.

There are many threads available for DI enthusiasts and people who are not owners are welcome to check out what's said here, but I think it's reasonable to have a section where all posts are made by actual owners of the game. There's absolutely no "unfriendly-ness" to be read into.

#29 6 years ago

I'm confused... Isn't there already a dialed in club?

Edit:added link

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club

#30 6 years ago

I have an LE on order from PinballSTAR. I ordered in early December, so I'm hoping that I'm far enough up the line that I'll be hearing soon that payment is due. I've got a spot open and waiting next to WoZ.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

I'm confused... Isn't there already a dialed in club?

Technically there are no clubs as this isn't in the clubs section.

The other one is for Collectors Edition..and just the wrench guys it seems?

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Technically there are no clubs as this isn't in the clubs section.
The other one is for Collectors Edition..and just the wrench guys it seems?

No it's under the club section not for the ce

Screenshot_20170629-125446 (resized).pngScreenshot_20170629-125446 (resized).png

#33 6 years ago

Yes sir you are...

#34 6 years ago

The more Dialed In love the better, but I did start the Dialed In club thread a few months ago here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club

I love the Dialed In love. I just want to eliminate some confusion

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from goren1818:

The more Dialed In love the better, but I did start the Dialed In club thread a few months ago here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club
I love the Dialed In love. I just want to eliminate some confusion

Don't worry I got you covered if you check out my above posts.

#36 6 years ago

Everyone just needs to get Dialed In. I'm having more friends coming over tonight to check out this masterpiece.

#37 6 years ago

20170625_181828 (resized).jpg20170625_181828 (resized).jpg

#38 6 years ago

OMG what are you doing playing a pinball machine not completely in the dark bitching aboot how dark it is?!?

#39 6 years ago

My final payment was due by tomorrow ... so i sld be going to pick up my dile in next few weeks......

#40 6 years ago

What's the mini-ribbon cable and board for in the packet with the balls and price cards? Don't see any reference to where they go...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 22.50
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-club-members-only and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.