image (resized).jpeg
8 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
12 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
Title (resized).jpg
DSC00334 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #122 Pat Lawlor pic with first Dialed In off the line Posted by sevenrites (6 years ago)

Post #140 Production line pictures Posted by solarvalue (6 years ago)

Post #155 Background of News 8 used in Dialed In Posted by TheDude75 (6 years ago)

Post #159 More JJP News 8 Background Posted by check_switch_26 (6 years ago)

Post #205 Picture of Jack with playfields on the line Posted by solarvalue (6 years ago)

Post #237 Link to gameplay footage Posted by pbu (6 years ago)

Post #289 Link to how the machine appears when first unpacked Posted by magickeys (6 years ago)

Post #304 Lloyd's custom-signed Dialed In Posted by LTG (6 years ago)

Post #322 Dialed In Instruction and Price Card add-on frame pictures Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #343 LE Certificate picture Posted by lapean111 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider woody76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#879 6 years ago

Got mine last week while on vacation. Set it up last night and played for a couple hours. This game is amazing, loaded with shots and goodies, and even better in a home environment. Mine is flawless and had Mylar everywhere a few of you are having issues with. Only adjustment was changing theater magnet to 95 and seems to be the sweet spot on mine. This is my first JJP and I must say I am impressed with every aspect. Will probably look to add a WOZ or #4.

#884 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

So where all is the mylar applied ? I get my dile tomarrow and cant wait. #72 baby........

my build date is 7-7-17 and I am #310, mylar on all areas mnpinball said.

#920 6 years ago
Quoted from n4297m:

Sorry it took me so long to post the pictures of the chipping around my Sim Card hole. I've been working a proposal so not much pinball, sleep, or anything else. I haven't heard anything back from JJP yet on the ticket I submitted. You can see in the picture that the edges of the chip are pretty ragged so I'm concerned it will continue to chip unless it's either sealed or protected. I was hoping to hear back from JJP before doing anything.

So I guess yours did not have the mylar installed? Mine has the full mylar protection and so far everything is good. I have about 50 or so plays, but this weekend some people are coming over and I am sure that it will get a couple hundred more plays.

#931 6 years ago

I put 3 5/16 rubbers on the post by the sim card hole. Mine come with Mylar and had no chipping but it looks like the round edge of the hole took the majority of the beating and the 5/16 rubber rings cover it nicely with a little overlap. It can't hurt until the metal protectors are available.

20170727_190410 (resized).jpg20170727_190410 (resized).jpg

20170727_190313_001 (resized).jpg20170727_190313_001 (resized).jpg

#941 6 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

I know you were trying to highlight the mylar edges but wow, those shots really show how vibrant and detailed the playfield art is.

The playfield is gorgeous.

#1031 6 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

Had some people over for the fights this weekend, The adults could not get the kids off the Dialed in....

I had some people over this weekend as well and Dialed In got played all night. All the other pens just sat lonely. GB got a little love.

#1033 6 years ago
Quoted from johninc:

It makes sense, I don't see any value in the flash attachment other than attracting players. It certainly doesn't add anything cosmetically.

I have the LE and my game room is pretty dark and the selfies look great. No need in home environment.

#1068 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I don't think they're using rubber. I think it's some kind of silicone or something. It's slightly translucent.

Mine is white

#1076 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Take it off a sling. It holds the shape of where it was, unlike new rubber, and it is slightly translucent, unless they changed it recently. What's the build date on yours?

7-7-17 build date. I took some of mine off and they are regular white rubbers

#1082 6 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Update - JJP has made right by me. Based on the extensive issues my game has, Jack actually exceeded my expectations in making it right. I'm posting this because I promised I would if they resolved the issues amicably...and they have.

Very cool.

#1085 6 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

They must have given him a new game ?

I would assume since it exceeded his expectations.

#1089 6 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Has anyone reached out to JJP regarding the decals creasing around the legs?
I would think JJP would want to rectify this soon. I personally went through a similar issue with my TFLE and it wasn't easy to smooth down or eliminate the wrinkles & creases.
I also have a DI on order and want to ensure there's a solution before installing the legs.

I just ordered some thicker leg protectors to put on mine. I can see that if I let it go I could have some issues down the road possibly. I would assume JJP will add thicker protectors moving forward.

#1119 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

What makes the Mantis better than these? Mantis is 2x the price. http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2711

Mantis protectors are 2-3 times thicker. It is what I use. they are great. Bryan Kelly started a thread on them months back with pics.

#1120 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Few questions:
- who's the go to distributor for dialed In? And is the best price on an LE $9k (+shipping?) or is shipping included and/or are there better street prices? Feel free to ok if so
- what's overal consensous of quality? Decals tearing, cc chipping, etc... minority cases or is quality a concern for a $9k nib?
Thanks in advance.

I use Larry with Flip N Out Pinball. My game was perfect out of the box. Plugged it in and started playing. He delivers to my door, but I do live close to him.

1 week later
#1181 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Could Cliffy pump them out quick enough?

Doubt it, not for Stern and JJP. They are better off just making their own. I think they are both moving to manufacture more and more parts in house anyway.

1 week later
#1312 6 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Got anymore pics of this? It looks like shit there.

after seeing the pics I just ordered a full DI set from Cliffy with switch slot protection. Spent enough to get a free shirt.

#1319 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

What's become abundantly clear is NO ONE should play their Dialed In until they have a Cliffy or a JJP protector installed. That clear is just too fragile. I wasn't going to wait for mine to get worse, so I got the Cliffy set, and after seeing the JJP one that doesn't lay flat, I'll just leave the Cliffys installed even once the JJP ones finally get here.

yea, when I saw the JJP protector picture I emailed cliffy immediately.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider woody76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-assembly-line-set-up?tu=woody76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.