image (resized).jpeg
8 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
12 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
Title (resized).jpg
DSC00334 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #122 Pat Lawlor pic with first Dialed In off the line Posted by sevenrites (6 years ago)

Post #140 Production line pictures Posted by solarvalue (6 years ago)

Post #155 Background of News 8 used in Dialed In Posted by TheDude75 (6 years ago)

Post #159 More JJP News 8 Background Posted by check_switch_26 (6 years ago)

Post #205 Picture of Jack with playfields on the line Posted by solarvalue (6 years ago)

Post #237 Link to gameplay footage Posted by pbu (6 years ago)

Post #289 Link to how the machine appears when first unpacked Posted by magickeys (6 years ago)

Post #304 Lloyd's custom-signed Dialed In Posted by LTG (6 years ago)

Post #322 Dialed In Instruction and Price Card add-on frame pictures Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #343 LE Certificate picture Posted by lapean111 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ed209.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#215 6 years ago

Just got the word that my LE shipped today!

#221 6 years ago

Ordered directly through Jersey Jack back in early Feb.

#235 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Back then everybody was saying not to order direct because you would get your game super late that way.

Always do the opposite of what Pinside recommends.

1 week later
#364 6 years ago

Just noticed this today on my DILE with only 21 games played.

unnamed (resized).jpgunnamed (resized).jpg

#369 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I would contact Jack as soon as u can. See what they can do.

Already sent an email. I'm guessing this would be covered under the 30 day limited warranty?

#372 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

With the way the clear is this day in age any scoop, edge or hole on tne playfield sld be protected sonehow no matter what brand the game is......cliffy or mantis for sure.

I install cliffy's and plasatic protectors as soon as they become available. Emailed Cliffy right after I noticed the chip but he still needs access to a DI before he can design the protectors. This chip is so big I don't think a Cliffy would cover it.

#375 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Hey at least its a hidden area?

For now. I was one of the lucky ones who also had issues with their GBLE playfield. Damage due to bad clear starts small but just spreads like wildfire the more you play.

#387 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

That looks like a Cliffy opportunity.

He needs a playfield or game first. I suggested to Jack that he should send Cliff one during our email exchange. Hopefully he takes the advice and we see Cliffy protectors soonish. I'd be fine with just covering this chip up with one.

#420 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

On the theatre magnet, how does that work for you? For us, it stops the ball, then kind of pulses and yanks the ball back a little, then the ball drops out of the theatre and down the playfield.
However, today, we had one time where it stopped the ball, then did a The Shadow sanctum-style pullback of the ball back around and out the right orbit. I think that's what it's SUPPOSED to be doing every time (as it's much cooler and doesn't risk a SDTM), but the second pulse is too weak. There's no setting I could see to adjust that.

Mine is also just dropping the ball. Be awesome if it's supposed to do the shadow trick and just needs a software tweak.

#463 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Look at the bright side. There was a positive response 1 day after someone had a problem that may affect others - it's being taken care of and the line's being changed to further improve new machines. That would NEVER have happened at Stern. Game of Thrones Premium/LE is proof. Rather than fix their machines still being made, they left the left orbit broken and just said that was "as designed" (which I'm sure still steams Steve Ritchie).

I was surprised to see Jack email me directly so fast. He's sending me graphic/mylar to cover and prevent future damage to that area. If the protector covers the chip I'll be good to go.

#467 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

That's a pretty big protector no? Chip looks bigger/further out than a cliffy would protect?

I measured it against the scoop protector on my AFM and it should just cover the chip if it's similar dimensions. Crossing fingers.

1 month later
#1154 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Seems kind of quiet anymore. Any word if they are coming out with the scoop protectors?

Soonish. I was told scoop protectors might be available next week.

1 week later
#1322 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I have all the cliffys but only installed the sim hole set as that is the only real issue spot imo.... at least on newer production ones.

The Dialed In on location here already has wear on the phone hole. I wouldn't press your luck.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
Electronics
Skillshot Combo

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
$ 22.50
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ed209.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-assembly-line-set-up?tu=Ed209 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.