image (resized).jpeg
8 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
12 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
Title (resized).jpg
DSC00334 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,489 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 30.
#251 6 years ago

LE #88 arriving tomorrow!!!!! No sleep tonight for sure! Exciting times...definitely been a wonderful experience....can't wait to play. Jen and Jack really know how to treat a customer. I'm dialed in for life....thanks for all the much needed love you put into pinball!

#252 6 years ago
Quoted from magickeys:

LE #88 arriving tomorrow!!!!! No sleep tonight for sure! Exciting times...definitely been a wonderful experience....can't wait to play. Jen and Jack really know how to treat a customer. I'm dialed in for life....thanks for all the much needed love you put into pinball!

I find it hilarious that some of us actually lose sleep the night before a new pin arrives. Holy geekiness!
I had explained this to some friends, somewhat embarrassed, when one of them said: "It's great that there's something you enjoy so much!"

So enjoy the restless night, my friend!

#253 6 years ago

Serious question, as I've never seen the pin, much less played it.

Are there any homage to any of Lawlor's previous pins hidden in the game?

#254 6 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Serious question, as I've never seen the pin, much less played it.
Are there any homage to any of Lawlor's previous pins hidden in the game?

Practically all of them.

#255 6 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

Practically all of them.

Ah cool.

#256 6 years ago

U will b able to come play mine soon enough.....

#258 6 years ago

Congrats @magickeys! Looking forward to following your unboxing.

#259 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

U will b able to come play mine soon enough.....

Look forward to it.

#260 6 years ago
Quoted from magickeys:

» YouTube video

Haha, this video cracked me up, It's like a kid waking up his folks for x-mas. I hope it does arrive at 10:01, Good luck and enjoy!

#262 6 years ago

*THAT* was a solid cartwheel!!!! Congrats!!!

#263 6 years ago

magickeys your excitement is contagious! Congrats on delivery day!

#264 6 years ago

Agreed... lol your cartwheel was way better than Jacks. Congrats on getting your game. Enjoy!

#265 6 years ago
Quoted from magickeys:

Too Awesome Congrats!!! and Thanks for sharing that "Magic"ical moment Magickeys! You are now the envy of the pinball world!

#266 6 years ago

Great cartwheel! Congrats on the DI!

#267 6 years ago

Love the excitement Magickeys. After watching that first vid of you waiting in the dark I now feel like I am waiting on a machine for arrival! Enjoy it. And keep the videos coming.

#268 6 years ago

Just got the call, mine ships Monday!!

#269 6 years ago

I have a feeling we won't be hearing back from Magickeys anytime soon lol.

Congrats man, love the excitement! Such an incredible game.

#270 6 years ago

So what was the timeframe this time from announcement to first pin delivery? I have a feeling JJP did this in record time? Correct?

#271 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

So what was the timeframe this time from announcement to first pin delivery? I have a feeling JJP did this in record time? Correct?

They announced at expo last year, said they would ship in Q2 and are now shipping in Q2.

#272 6 years ago

Paid in full today. She'll be on her way shortly

#273 6 years ago

Exciting, Congrats to all owners!
Cartwheels should be a thing for all JJP unboxing vids.
Could be hilarious tradition, just not attempted too close to the game...

#274 6 years ago

Screw all these LE's, let's see some standards ship!

#275 6 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Screw all these LE's, let's see some standards ship!

Not until mine ships...

#276 6 years ago

Magickeys.... where is the box opening and the first game startup vids? I know, you are probably just enjoying it and will get those to us eventually. Must have been like a kid at Christmas again!

#277 6 years ago

Got the call yesterday afternoon that my game was ready and once final payment was received they would set up shipping. Of course as soon as I got off the phone with my distributor I called the bank, setup the wire payment, but it was too late in the day for the wire to process so it will go through Monday. Hopefully I will have it in my anxious little hands mid-week next week.

My distributor said that JJP keeps calling telling and saying they have another game or 2 ready for them. So far my distributor has been allotted 20 games; it really sounds like they are flowing out of the factory at a pretty good pace.

#278 6 years ago

I got mine and put it in the basement yesterday. Played it for the first time and it is a bit overwhelming at first how much is going on but it plays smoothly regardless. I had one issue where the power company guy kept dropping his lightning bolt. He was complaining about arthritis in his hands and that lightning is hot or something but I told him to buck up.

WOZ RR #1110, DI LE #1130 and TH Smaug #1120

JJP (resized).jpgJJP (resized).jpg

#279 6 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Magickeys.... where is the box opening and the first game startup vids? I know, you are probably just enjoying it and will get those to us eventually. Must have been like a kid at Christmas again!

This is better than any Christmas I can remember....maybe getting my first motorcycle for Christmas might come close....will post soon....wanna edit a bit and not bore folks with the long footage...plus didn't see a need to duplicate Skyemont's beautiful footage

#280 6 years ago
Quoted from magickeys:

This is better than any Christmas I can remember....maybe getting my first motorcycle for Christmas might come close....will post soon....wanna edit a bit and not bore folks with the long footage...plus didn't see a need to duplicate Skyemont's beautiful footage

Post away. Pics, videos, etc. I love to see other dialed in pics.

#281 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I got mine and put it in the basement yesterday. Played it for the first time and it is a bit overwhelming at first how much is going on but it plays smoothly regardless. I had one issue where the power company guy kept dropping his lightning bolt. He was complaining about arthritis in his hands and that lightning is hot or something but I told him to buck up.
WOZ RR #1110, DI LE #1130 and TH Smaug #1120

That lineup looks amazing and beautiful. I'm still debating on a dialed in vs star wars Le. Love jjp though.

#282 6 years ago

With star wars every time I see it I think of this...

IMG_0090 (resized).JPGIMG_0090 (resized).JPG

#283 6 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

That lineup looks amazing and beautiful. I'm still debating on a dialed in vs star wars Le. Love jjp though.

not stern bashing at all, but i would pick up star wars in a year or so after they mature the code. Dialed in is shipping code complete as of now.

if you are thinking you have to have a Star Wars LE though, then you might need to pick it up now to avoid price increase in the LE models if the game does well.

#284 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

not stern bashing at all, but i would pick up star wars in a year or so after they mature the code. Dialed in is shipping code complete as of now.
if you are thinking you have to have a Star Wars LE though, then you might need to pick it up now to avoid price increase in the LE models if the game does well.

That's the dilemma. We really prefer the Le SW over the premium. It's hard to spend that much money on a stern compared to a jjp.

#285 6 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

That's the dilemma. We really prefer the Le SW over the premium. It's hard to spend that much money on a stern compared to a jjp.

Only perfer the looks right? The gameplay is identical . I agree that u get much more for your money with jjp pins .

#286 6 years ago

I honestly cant fathom in any world where I would ever buy a SternLE over a JJP. There just simply is not the value in a SternLE compared to the JJP.

Just go buy the premium if you like and really need to have the features of the full model. That said, I can not find a single prem/le Stern that I would take over the pro model after substantial time on them.

#287 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Only perfer the looks right? The gameplay is identical . I agree that u get much more for your money with jjp pins .

Yeah, just the looks. I don't care about how limited a game is. It's difficult only because it's star wars, and my family's favorite movies. We've been waiting for this one, but man it just doesn't seem like the value is in line with the price. We have TH and Woz, and those machines are amazing. DI interests me a lot, and so would potc of it's jjp4. I'm anxiously waiting for gameplay on SW so I'll know more about the immersion level.

#288 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I honestly cant fathom in any world where I would ever buy a SternLE over a JJP. There just simply is not the value in a SternLE compared to the JJP.
Just go buy the premium if you like and really need to have the features of the full model. That said, I can not find a single prem/le Stern that I would take over the pro model after substantial time on them.

I agree with this. The SW pro however looks so bland though. I am also considering an AS pro for much less money. I really like the game, but am concerned about the lastability and if it would hold my interest. Jjp games are definitely my preference in all aspects.

#290 6 years ago

First NIB? Glad the whole backbox didn't come crashing back down because it didn't get locked in for 5 minutes.

#291 6 years ago

Dialed In! And the other JJP masterpieces now available at Cafe One in Ormond Beach !! Serial number 55 (LE 525) if anyone is interested

FB_IMG_1498350088464 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1498350088464 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1498350104242 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1498350104242 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1498350065127 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1498350065127 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170624_074208 (resized).jpgIMG_20170624_074208 (resized).jpg

#292 6 years ago

thanks @magickeys, that was fun to watch. You left us on a cliffhanger - did you get the playfield back in?

#293 6 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Yeah, just the looks. I don't care about how limited a game is. It's difficult only because it's star wars, and my family's favorite movies. We've been waiting for this one, but man it just doesn't seem like the value is in line with the price. We have TH and Woz, and those machines are amazing. DI interests me a lot, and so would potc of it's jjp4. I'm anxiously waiting for gameplay on SW so I'll know more about the immersion level.

Yea stern really surprised us with another price hike .... Definitely wasnt expecting another one so soon. 7300-7400 for a prem and 8600-8900 for a le for what is there is alot of money. Id guess bc of the theme is u this happen unfortunately. Gl with your decision but man di plays amazing and has some great upgrades on the le.

#294 6 years ago

Final unboxing....gameplay to come

#295 6 years ago

I was worried about the glass getting knocked off of the gnip gnop table during your unboxing, Magickeys.

#296 6 years ago

So what besides the powder coating armor is different from Le vs standard on DI?

#297 6 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

So what besides the powder coating armor is different from Le vs standard on DI?

http://docs.jerseyjackpinball.com/dialed-in/DI-Compare-NEW.pdf

LTG : )

#298 6 years ago

How many people are buying rad cals?

#299 6 years ago
Quoted from magickeys:

» YouTube video

Looks like you couldn't drag it inside fast enough, almost thought you were going to open it and play it in the street.

#300 6 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

How many people are buying rad cals?

I waffled on it and finally decided to just make the upgrade. Still haven't received the word to pay though. I doubt it will be something I regret. As long as they don't shed off like my met backbox decals...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,489 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-assembly-line-set-up/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.