image (resized).jpeg
8 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
12 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
Title (resized).jpg
DSC00334 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,489 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 30.
#1451 6 years ago

Got tired of waiting for my game to be made. I've asked for a refund..

#1452 6 years ago

Automated has them ready to ship

#1453 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhacker71:

Automated has them ready to ship

Thanks, I'm aggravated to the point that I'm over the game and just want my money back.

#1454 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Thanks, I'm aggravated to the point that I'm over the game and just want my money back.

Curious who you ordered from/thru?

#1455 6 years ago

Does anyone know what the current wait time if you go through a distributor that doesn't have any in stock?

#1456 6 years ago

Buy this game from Mike @ Automated. He not only has stock, but he has provided *incredible* service to me, going well beyond what I could ever expect from a distributor. The irony is when calling around distributors before I bought mine, two distys made a point to tell me that "they" are service-oriented whereas Automated is not. My experience was the complete opposite - Automated provided better service and courtesy to me than even JJP did, at great expense. Mike absolutely cares about his customers, don't let anyone tell you different.

#1457 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Don't give up just yet the game is incredible it's becoming my favorite game of all time. When it was reveled I thought I would never buy it because of the theme. I love the theme now it is total making fun of the current pop culture not embracing it I love it. I hated the whole selfie craze and I still do but selfie mode in dialed in is some funny fun shyte.

#1458 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

Don't give up just yet the game is incredible it's becoming my favorite game of all time. When it was reveled I thought I would never buy it because of the theme. I love the theme now it is total making fun of the current pop culture not embracing it I love it. I hated the whole selfie craze and I still do but selfie mode in dialed in is some funny fun shyte.

I 100% agree with this. I was extremely close to canceling my order because after being told I would have it in early July, I still did not have it in early October. Then the Pirates reveal happened and I was even closer to canceling. But I called another distributor and had my DI a week later, and could not be happier. The game may be the best of all-time.

#1459 6 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Curious who you ordered from/thru?

I don't want to throw anyone under the bus. I just couldn't take no ETA on a game I was told was coming in September. Lost my desire to have it already. Maybe I'll pick up a used one, 3 have already been near me and I passed thinking I was getting new.

I truly don't know how the original WOZ people did it.

#1460 6 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Buy this game from Mike @ Automated. He not only has stock, but he has provided *incredible* service to me, going well beyond what I could ever expect from a distributor. The irony is when calling around distributors before I bought mine, two distys made a point to tell me that "they" are service-oriented whereas Automated is not. My experience was the complete opposite - Automated provided better service and courtesy to me than even JJP did, at great expense. Mike absolutely cares about his customers, don't let anyone tell you different.

+1 to that. DI/LE was my second NIB from Automated, and I've got zero complaints - they'll get my business for my next one as well.

#1461 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I don't want to throw anyone under the bus. I just couldn't take no ETA on a game I was told was coming in September. Lost my desire to have it already. Maybe I'll pick up a used one, 3 have already been near me and I passed thinking I was getting new.
I truly don't know how the original WOZ people did it.

That's fair! I'm waiting on an order from a local distributor that's taken WAY too long to get to me, and was wondering. (If it's the same folks, then that gives me more incentive to look elsewhere.)

#1462 6 years ago

PinballSTAR will have a few LEs in stock this week as we had finalized all of our preorders last month. We had a few folks who wished to be pushed back father for money reasons so we have a few ready to go - both with an without rad cals. Email Joe at [email protected] for our full discounted price list on all the games we sell - JJP, Chicago Gaming, Spooky, American Pinball, and VP Cabs.

We also have WOZ and Hobbits in stock ! Taking pre-orders on POTC...

And 1 MMR left

And a few AFMR LEs left to sell...

[email protected]

2 weeks later
#1463 6 years ago

Are the DILE's back on the JJP production line yet?

#1464 6 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Looks like it is. JJP just posted a picture on Facebook with Koz, and there are bunch of in-production DI LE's there.

#1465 6 years ago
Quoted from attack7777:

Looks like it is. JJP just posted a picture on Facebook with Koz, and there are bunch of in-production DI LE's there.

I saw that. Hope one in that row is mine!

#1466 6 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I saw that. Hope one in that row is mine!

Worth the wait,it may be the best ever.

#1467 6 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

yes, I have one being delivered to a customer tomorrow and two more coming in on Monday. One of the two is available for sale if anyone is looking. Should have a few more ready for Christmas too that are available.

2 weeks later
#1468 6 years ago

My DILE is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I was told by the distributor to un-box and quickly check for damage before signing for the shipment. I have read and been following the DI threads, but what damage should I be quickly looking for besides obvious cosmetic damage, broken glass, playfield items falling off, rails screwed up, and wood box cracking at the corners? Anything else that I've missed?

#1469 6 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

My DILE is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I was told by the distributor to un-box and quickly check for damage before signing for the shipment. I have read and been following the DI threads, but what damage should I be quickly looking for besides obvious cosmetic damage, broken glass, playfield items falling off, rails screwed up, and wood box cracking at the corners? Anything else that I've missed?

I scanned the box for any damage and checked the tip and tell. After that we popped the top open and peaked down with a flash light. Everything was clean on mine from shipping damage. If you have the people around (or know what you are doing better than we did) you can probably unbox it, but I needed it in the box to make it easy to get in the house.

#1470 6 years ago

Apparently I’m never getting the game I was “promised”. Will say no more.

#1471 6 years ago
Quoted from Spankey:

Apparently I’m never getting the game I was “promised”. Will say no more.

Why is that what Distro are you buying from?

#1472 6 years ago

Picture request of the cell phone scoop
Side pictures of the left and right white rubber posts.

Thank you in advance

#1473 6 years ago
Quoted from c2scanada:

Picture request of the cell phone scoop
Side pictures of the left and right white rubber posts.
Thank you in advance

There are two versions. Which are you looking for?

#1474 6 years ago

I have the LE version.

Thank you

#1475 6 years ago
Quoted from c2scanada:

I have the LE version.
Thank you

No, two versions of the post arrangements. One is matched, the other one side is different than the other. which one are you looking for?

#1476 6 years ago

Mine are different, Thank you

#1477 6 years ago

Does anyone leave the felt off the legs, I found it to be a bit wobbly?

#1478 6 years ago

I got my DILE! Woohoo! The only issue I have is that after updating the software, the new status report pop up at boot shows that I am missing the Bluetooth dongle. I need that feature for a Christmas party when my friend that is paralyzed in one arm comes over to play. I have to find where that plugs into tonight and whine if I really don't have it.

20171218_135553 (resized).jpg20171218_135553 (resized).jpg

20171218_140342 (resized).jpg20171218_140342 (resized).jpg

20171219_211621 (resized).jpg20171219_211621 (resized).jpg

20171219_213112 (resized).jpg20171219_213112 (resized).jpg

#1479 6 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I got my DILE! Woohoo! The only issue I have is that after updating the software, the new status report pop up at boot shows that I am missing the Bluetooth dongle. I need that feature for a Christmas party when my friend that is paralyzed in one arm comes over to play. I have to find where that plugs into tonight and whine if I really don't have it.

Its the piece thst goes where u update it.....

#1480 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Its the piece thst goes where u update it.....

Oh Crap! I don't have the Bluetooth dongle then. Nothing was in that USB port. Joe! ?!? PinballSTAR

Was that dongle already installed on people's Pins as received? Or is that suppose to be shipped with it somewhere and we have to install it? I looked around with the stuff packed with it and didn't see it.

#1481 6 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Oh Crap! I don't have the Bluetooth dongle then. Nothing was in that USB port. Joe! ?!? pinballstar
Was that dongle already installed on people's Pins as received? Or is that suppose to be shipped with it somewhere and we have to install it? I looked around with the stuff packed with it and didn't see it.

Mine came installed in the port that is located by the coinbox. I take it out whenever I do an update.

#1482 6 years ago

Yes, mine was installed as well. If you call JJP they may be able to tell you how to install a new dongle from Best Buy and set it up to work correctly. They don't make the dongle - it's just a store-bought item that they install and program the pin to recognize.

1 month later
#1483 6 years ago

Anyone know how many LE:s they have sold as of today? Seems the game is selling very well so the LE:s could maybe be sold out soon?

#1484 6 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Anyone know how many LE:s they have sold as of today? Seems the game is selling very well so the LE:s could maybe be sold out soon?

I was at the end of the line...there were only 3 more ahead of me

#1485 6 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

They have sold/shipped less than a thousand LEs so far from what I gather. Still plenty available. No need to panic yet.

In case someone asks how I know that ... last month they did not have number tags for those over #1000 yet unless the number above 1000 was specifically requested.

#1486 6 years ago

How many are they limiting the run to?

#1487 6 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

How many are they limiting the run to?

#1488 6 years ago

If they got near or hit the 2500 number, they would simply come out with a new unlimited version that matches the features available in the LE.

#1489 6 years ago

Stay tuned for "Dialed In: Black Drones" edition!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Sacramento, CA
Lighting - Led
Lermods

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 22.50
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

There are 1,489 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-assembly-line-set-up/page/30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.