image (resized).jpeg
8 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
12 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
Title (resized).jpg
DSC00334 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,489 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 30.
#1001 6 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Game of Thrones Pro

No way brother. Not in 1 million years. Maybe 1.1 million.

#1002 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

No way brother. Not in 1 million years. Maybe 1.1 million.

Yes, Yes it is. And its not even close.

#1003 6 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Yes, Yes it is. And its not even close.

Do you like AS. If you do, dream on, dream on, dream on.

#1004 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Does the "trap door open" coil test completely open the door and have it stay open,

It should open and the relay/latch hold it up.

LTG : )

#1005 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I don't think it's super hard, but they're going to have to break up the disaster progression with something like Melt the Witch to make it less boring over time. Grinding out 11 disasters straight with an occasional quick MB or regular MB is too repetitive.

I've only played DI a handful of times, but this is what concerns me the most about code in a home collection and longevity. Other than that, game is great.

#1006 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I've only played DI a handful of times, but this is what concerns me the most about code in a home collection and longevity. Other than that, game is great.

I'm reasonably confident that will get addressed. JJP has a great record and they're growing their business. Changing their rep for great code support now would be a bad idea. That, plus quite a few of the disaster talking heads aren't animated, which strongly suggests they rushed the finish to get it shipped. It's detailed in the Dialed In 1.13 bugs and features thread I started. Very short bug list at this point.

#1007 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

It should open and the relay/latch hold it up.

Yeah def doesn't do that. I'll have to check the manual I've been running around all day...the coil had 2 springs on it...removing one allows the door to stay up a touch longer, or close, forget which; but still not working as it should.
I'll bend the arm the other way this time and see if it's better. Family, Funeral/memorial/housework...no damn time dive into it.

#1008 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'll have to check the manual

And the game when you get a chance. Lift playfield up and back. Stand on the left side. Pull the plunger down, watch the latch relay. See if the latch is catching. Problem sounds like it's at the latch.

Put the second spring back on the plunger, twirl them together so they are the same height. You need the strength to snap back down.

#1009 6 years ago

TRY THIS!

images0JHHXR3D (resized).jpgimages0JHHXR3D (resized).jpg

images004REVH6 (resized).jpgimages004REVH6 (resized).jpg

#1010 6 years ago

Nowadays everyone is a bunch of crybabies. I don’t want my new game to crack I don’t want my game to split or ghost. Now I bet everyone is going to want their games trap doors to go up and down. Come on people what next?

#1011 6 years ago

Any idea what this is? It's mounted on the top of my friends standard Dialed In (from the factory). Not on my LE. Wondering if I need get a hold of JJP to get one??

Brian

IMG_20170730_175233962 (resized).jpgIMG_20170730_175233962 (resized).jpg

#1012 6 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

Any idea what this is? It's mounted on the top of my friends standard Dialed In (from the factory). Not on my LE. Wondering if I need get a hold of JJP to get one??
Brian

Pretty sure it's the optional flash accessory for more lighting on the selfie mode. Does it go off in selfie mode?

#1013 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Pretty sure it's the optional flash accessory for more lighting on the selfie mode. Does it go off in selfie mode?

My guess also.... i will need one of those bc i play in the dark alot.

#1014 6 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

Brian

What's the build date of your friends DI?

#1015 6 years ago

Yes that's the camera flash...appears the same on my Standard.

#1016 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

it's the optional flash accessory

nope. It's the flow-amplifier. So, THAT'S the secret to DI's incredible flow! Another mystery solved.

#1017 6 years ago

I've seen the option in the menu for the flash topper , can't believe the standard gets something special the LE owners don't get!?!

#1018 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

See if the latch is catching. Problem sounds like it's at the latch.

Yeah that's an understatement there. There was a lot of extra space with the latch so when it was holding the door up it was only half the way up. Took some pretty extreme bending for that one (Actually a touch less I bent it less just a hint after this pic).

2 (2) (resized).jpg2 (2) (resized).jpg

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg

#1019 6 years ago
Quoted from CafeOne:

I've seen the option in the menu for the flash topper , can't believe the standard gets something special the LE owners don't get!?!

Really ....wth?

#1020 6 years ago

Not sure the build date, but I'd sure like a flash if that's what it is. Seems weird that's not standard equipment on the LE.

Brian

#1021 6 years ago
Quoted from CafeOne:

LEs come with the exclusive Invisitopper.

#1022 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

LEs come with the exclusive Invisitopper.

Lol! My guess is that is wasn't ready yet (ala the printed manual) and we will receive them. Crazy!!

#1023 6 years ago
Quoted from CafeOne:

Lol! My guess is that is wasn't ready yet (ala the printed manual) and we will receive them. Crazy!!

I hope so....

#1024 6 years ago

There's plenty of light in the pics in selfie mode. Is it really a necessary thing?

#1025 6 years ago
Quoted from CafeOne:

Hey, I didn't get a comic book so there.

#1026 6 years ago

Had some people over for the fights this weekend, The adults could not get the kids off the Dialed in....

IMG_6540 (resized).JPGIMG_6540 (resized).JPG

#1027 6 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

Had some people over for the fights this weekend, The adults could not get the kids off the Dialed in....

glad to see everyone enjoying the machine. thanks for all you helped with Charlie.

#1028 6 years ago

Got an email back from JJP. The piece on top of the back box is a flash for the camera. It is only on the standard and not on the LE. They said it is designed to be more of an attract feature for location play.

I am slightly disappointed that the standard has features the the LE does not. I'm not sure if it could be purchased separately. Not the end of the world at all, but my game room is dark and the extra light show would be nice.

Brian

#1029 6 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

I am slightly disappointed that the standard has features the the LE does not.

Well "Limited edition" doesn't mean "all features."
In fact, it seems it's limited from having the camera flash

#1030 6 years ago

Due to us must-have-the-LE/CE dorks, the SE will probably be the true LE with an added feature. Joke is on us.

Kind of cool to have a feature with location play in mind though.

#1031 6 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

I had some people over this weekend as well and Dialed In got played all night. All the other pens just sat lonely. GB got a little love.

#1032 6 years ago

It makes sense, I don't see any value in the flash attachment other than attracting players. It certainly doesn't add anything cosmetically.

#1033 6 years ago
Quoted from johninc:

It makes sense, I don't see any value in the flash attachment other than attracting players. It certainly doesn't add anything cosmetically.

I have the LE and my game room is pretty dark and the selfies look great. No need in home environment.

#1034 6 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

I'm not sure if it could be purchased separately.

Call them and ask.

#1035 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Call them and ask.

I did. He said it's really bright and probably wouldn't be so great in a home environment. Like I said, not the end of the world..

#1036 6 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

I did. He said it's really bright and probably wouldn't be so great in a home environment. Like I said, not the end of the world..

You can get them for your LE but it will cost you. I tried today. Not FREE!!

#1037 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

You can get them for your LE but it will cost you. I tried today. Not FREE!!

Kinda odd the standard has it but le dont.....

#1038 6 years ago

So the Standard got this thing you didn't know existed, and don't think is needed, until hearing you don't have it?

#1039 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

So the Standard got this thing you didn't know existed, and don't think is needed, until hearing you don't have it?

I didn't know... That's why I asked. Usually it's nice to have most of the bells and whistles on your $9,000 LE game (especially if it's something thats not listed on the MANUFACTURER SPEC SHEET for either model). But, after explanation of what it is... I'm cool with JJP's response and appreciate their very quick email return). Sorry to ruffle your feathers for asking. My apologies kind sir.

Brian

#1040 6 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

Sorry to ruffle your feathers for asking. My apologies kind sir.

I wasn't really aiming that at you since you had already said you were fine with it; although the overall attitude of the LE buyer fits.

EDIT: Sorry I was just trying to poke fun not sound negative.

#1041 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I wasn't really aiming that at you since you had already said you were fine with it; although the overall attitude of the LE buyer fits.

Gottcha. Thanks.

#1042 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I want service pegs on my game NEXT to my rails.

#1043 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I want service pegs on my game NEXT to my rails.

I want service pegs ON my rails...really lift that bad boy up.

#1044 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I want service pegs ON my rails...really lift that bad boy up.

Changing a bulb while standing upright is on my pinball bucket list.

#1045 6 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

I didn't know... That's why I asked. Usually it's nice to have most of the bells and whistles on your $9,000 LE game

I spent $8000 and I DIDN'T EVEN GET THE COMIC BOOK!

#1046 6 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

I spent $8000 and I DIDN'T EVEN GET THE COMIC BOOK!

You came up $1000 short. No, you can't read mine.

#1048 6 years ago

Interesting about the flash and the thought process behind putting it in the standards (I totally understand what they were thinking, but it would be nice to have it as an option on the LE as well).

#1049 6 years ago

I'm likely confused, but why can't you LErs just order one and plug it in?

Topper in the way? Or..?

#1050 6 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I'm likely confused, but why can't you LErs just order one and plug it in?

Costs monies

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 1,489 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-assembly-line-set-up/page/21?hl=jar155 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.