image (resized).jpeg
8 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
12 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
Title (resized).jpg
DSC00334 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,489 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 30.
#551 6 years ago

Why do you want to play it with your phone anyway?

#552 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Should I try this or is 7 edge is out of luck?

Your issue is different since your app doesn't crash, correct?

#553 6 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Shut your mouth. I will kick your a

Quoted from dr_light:

Your issue is different since your app doesn't crash, correct?

Correct. It does not crash. Just doesn't work.

#554 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Shut your mouth. I will kick your a

Help Help! I'm being threatened.

p.s. book your room.

#555 6 years ago
Quoted from aaronhicksuk:

Once all the sim cards have been collected then the "DIE" insert lights at the theatre to start "Showdown." It appears to be an untimed multiball wizard mode with a permanent ball saver. The player is fighting against Dialed In Electronics and 2 health bars appear on the screen. The player appears to lose health when a ball is drained and DIE loses health when a jackpot is scored, the shots appear similar to the main multiball with lots of incoming attacks etc.
Joe definitely collected all of the sim cards and then starts and completes the wizard mode by the slimmest of margins. Check the video out again, he collected the final sim card on 4th July just before 04:11 local time and starts the mode shortly after.
Here's the link to the video again: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/156417080

Thanks for clarifying. I was able to find Joe's 10 mil game with Showdown via the link. Should have known he would get there.

#556 6 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

The phone lets you choose what disaster you want to do instead of random pop-bumper selection, and also activate a lit Big Bang on demand. It also remembers the last/best score you had on the game. It needs more functionality, but is already neat.

#557 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The phone lets you choose what disaster you want to do instead of random pop-bumper selection, and also activate a lit Big Bang on demand. It also remembers the last/best score you had on the game. It needs more functionality, but is already neat.

You can choose which disaster you want using the flippers before going in the phone scoop when the phone is lit. I just noticed this last night, another member posted about it today also and I tried it out at lunch. It's a little difficult to do though because the left flipper moves the "selector" clockwise and the right flipper moves counter clockwise, or vice versa, and you have to account for the flip you will flip when you hit the ball into the scoop. I may be missing something, but this is what I noticed today when I tried it out. Also, I wasn't very far in the game and there were only 5 disasters to choose from so it's not like you can choose from all the disasters doing it this way, maybe you can on the app, but I'm doubting it.

#558 6 years ago
Quoted from pindude80:

You can choose which disaster you want using the flippers before going in the phone scoop when the phone is lit. I just noticed this last night, another member posted about it today also and I tried it out at lunch. It's a little difficult to do though because the left flipper moves the "selector" clockwise and the right flipper moves counter clockwise, or vice versa, and you have to account for the flip you will flip when you hit the ball into the scoop. I may be missing something, but this is what I noticed today when I tried it out. Also, I wasn't very far in the game and there were only 5 disasters to choose from so it's not like you can choose from all the disasters doing it this way, maybe you can on the app, but I'm doubting it.

You can only choose the lit disasters with the app. I thought the only selector was that or the randomizing that happens when in the pop bumpers.

#559 6 years ago

Thanks for the non-threatening reply. I can now put down my comfort kitty.

Pretty neat. I thought all it did was work the flippers.

#560 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You can only choose the lit disasters with the app. I thought the only selector was that or the randomizing that happens when in the pop bumpers.

Ok so the app sounds like playing traditionally as far as choosing disasters. Nope, you can select with the flippers, in a way I wish it would give you an option to choose which mode you want to play when you go in the scoop, but I kind of like the randomness also. I don't like how you have to "plan" a little bit if you want to choose a disaster, but that might get easier the more I do it and the more familiar I get with it.

#561 6 years ago

Any body watching the SW live stream. Give you honest opinions. Compare what you see vs. Dialed In. I know we have not played it.

#562 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Any body watching the SW live stream. Give you honest opinions. Compare what you see vs. Dialed In. I know we have not played it.

I think the pro looks good for the money (5400) I wld not spend the extra on the 7400 premium and 8700 le thats for sure. You just dont get much more for that crazy amount of money.

#563 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I think the pro looks good for the money (5400) I wld not spend the extra on the 7400 premium and 8700 le thats for sure. You just dont get much more for that crazy amount of money.

Exactly my thoughts as well. The pro in 2-3 months will be in the 4's which wound not be bad for a route game. I DI standard offers more than the Premium and LE SW. This makes me happy i got the DILE for sure.

#564 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Looks fast and fun. Also code looks a little confusing but will probably be good for home use. I still have DI on my want list but I may have to add SW too even though the layout is a little plain. Def need to play before I buy.

#565 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

The pro in 2-3 months will be in the 4's which wound not be bad for a route game.

ha care to make a wager on that one?

#566 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

ha care to make a wager on that one?

A used pro sld b upper 4k to 5k ? U will b able to get nib shipped for 5300-5400 for years to come?

#567 6 years ago

Still looking fwd to getting my dile for the unique theme, layout, toys/magnets and great non confusion code lol. Im a b/w guy and di is a modernized wpc imo.

#568 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

A used pro sld b upper 4k to 5k ? U will b able to get nib shipped for 5300-5400 for years to come?

2-3 months is quick for a 4-500 drop. People are still getting NIB at that time, no premiums and LEs probably just out right?
I sold my GB in 2 months and it went easy with basically no drop off and I could have got more.
Plus 90% of people here are going to tack on a bunch of shit they'll try to raise the price on you

#569 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I won't post in that thread since some are probably buying the game and are having a good time. I thought it looked horrible. Empty playfield, graphics looked amateurish. The music was pretty bad as well. For a pro, ok it'll make some money but there is no comparison how JJP is handling graphics and music and that goes all the way back to WOZ and especially The Hobbit. They are packed for the money.

#570 6 years ago

Freight company called. Delivery tomorrow.

#571 6 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Freight company called. Delivery tomorrow.

Same!

#572 6 years ago
Quoted from Spankey:

I won't post in that thread since some are probably buying the game and are having a good time. I thought it looked horrible. Empty playfield, graphics looked amateurish. The music was pretty bad as well. For a pro, ok it'll make some money but there is no comparison how JJP is handling graphics and music and that goes all the way back to WOZ and especially The Hobbit. They are packed for the money.

Exactly why I posted the questions here. I did not want to rain on there parade. Looks fast but plain and not alot to hit. Dialed In rules.

#573 6 years ago

You guys Standard or LE?

#574 6 years ago

Same!

LE for me.

#575 6 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

You guys Standard or LE?

LE

#576 6 years ago

Le... just makes since with jjp pins as the value is there

#578 6 years ago

As a Hobbit owner, I think it will be amusing to watch all the Stern people rave about all the multiballs when that is the major complaint on Hobbit. Not all of us are pros who can capture 3 balls on one flipper and accurately hit ramps with the other one over and over.

#579 6 years ago
Quoted from Spankey:

Couldn't agree more. Looked really blah, and the music cues were used in weird places. There are so many better choices that will give customers on route more bang for their (literal) buck, and HUO fans more to play with.
After Dialed In (a home run), i'd do AFMr, Houdini, or AC/DC Premium re-run before Star Wars at this point. Hopefully the SW Prem/LE is better, but with no video of the machine in action at all, I'm not hoping for too much.

#580 6 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

You guys Standard or LE?

I'm standard on DI and Pro on SW...cause I don't have to talk shit aboot one just to like the other.

#581 6 years ago

I know Standards are shipping soon, just wondering if anyone's is already on the way.

#582 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'm standard on DI and Pro on SW...cause I don't have to talk shit aboot one just to like the other.

Great thing about jjp is they dont strip features that effect gameplay so standards are also fine choices.

#583 6 years ago

Finally got my DI! I still think I should have went with the standard but I just couldn't wait. I didn't think I wanted to spend the extra for basically just a lighted ramp, shaker powder coat and glass. After seeing it though I'm glad I didn't hold out. Really is a different pin from TH and WoZ. I was surprised to not see the bottom of the cabinet filled up!

IMG_2285 (resized).JPGIMG_2285 (resized).JPG

#584 6 years ago

After watching the sw stream...dialed in seems to be the better option.

#585 6 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

I know Standards are shipping soon, just wondering if anyone's is already on the way.

I heard mine was aboot 1.5 weeks out.

Quoted from Bud:

I didn't think I wanted to spend the extra for basically just a lighted ramp, shaker...

Congrats! Standard comes with Shaker though

#586 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

After watching the sw stream...dialed in seems to be the better option.

I agree, but Star Wars seems fun. Can't wait to try it out.

#587 6 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Finally got my DI! I still think I should have went with the standard but I just couldn't wait. I didn't think I wanted to spend the extra for basically just a lighted ramp, shaker powder coat and glass. After seeing it though I'm glad I didn't hold out. Really is a different pin from TH and WoZ. I was surprised to not see the bottom of the cabinet filled up!

Great choice .. le comes with more than that over the standard but both are great

#588 6 years ago

I think Stern did a good job with SW. It looks like a lot of fun with plenty to explore and learn. Some stuff seemed wonky and scoring was wierf but it was a beta. I liked all the different game path options and lots of modes. I think JJP is definitely forcing Stern to step it up a notch and thats a good thing.

As far as SW vs DI... DI is an awesome game and keeps gaining momentum and I already know it's a lot of fun to play... SW looks to have potential but it's still hard to say. I know I want to play it, but that is all for now.

I still think JJP would have done the theme better.

#589 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

perhaps I spoke too soon or close...going for 5K already!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-wars-pro-edition

#590 6 years ago

To late!! I'm holding you to this.

#591 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

To late!! I'm holding you to this.

Oh I'm still game...I think those are the cheapest ones you'll find for months to come, probably cause they are early editions (well my guess anyway).

#592 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh I'm still game...I think those are the cheapest ones you'll find for months to come, probably cause they are early editions (well my guess anyway).

No one thought the all mighty GB pin would be for sale after it was released, but alot were wrong. It's my guess as well.

#593 6 years ago

I just got off the phone with Jen.. Looks like mine will ship next week! so excited!!

#594 6 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

I believe the etched back wall plastic and the 3D plastic at the theater are LE features as well. Also, the headphone system.

#595 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I believe the etched back wall plastic and the 3D plastic at the theater are LE features as well. Also, the headphone system.

Yeah, I knew there were more things but didn't list them all. I didn't know the standard came with a shaker though.

#596 6 years ago

Mine finally arrived after 11 days in transit.

20170706_140905 (resized).jpg20170706_140905 (resized).jpg
20170706_141540 (resized).jpg20170706_141540 (resized).jpg

Signed for in blood
20170706_141546 (resized).jpg20170706_141546 (resized).jpg

Will open it later tonight and post pictures.

#597 6 years ago

118! I got 113.

#598 6 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Signed for in blood

Nice!

#599 6 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

I recognize that street! Congrats, man. Enjoy it.

#600 6 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Signed for in blood

Adjust the theatre magnet delay first thing so it pulls the ball back into the theatre and around the orbit consistently. It's not in coil adjustments, but device test. We ended up at -65 for a consistent pullback and through.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Machine - For Sale
Hampshire, IL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
There are 1,489 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-assembly-line-set-up/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.