image (resized).jpeg
8 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
12 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
Title (resized).jpg
DSC00334 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #122 Pat Lawlor pic with first Dialed In off the line Posted by sevenrites (6 years ago)

Post #140 Production line pictures Posted by solarvalue (6 years ago)

Post #155 Background of News 8 used in Dialed In Posted by TheDude75 (6 years ago)

Post #159 More JJP News 8 Background Posted by check_switch_26 (6 years ago)

Post #205 Picture of Jack with playfields on the line Posted by solarvalue (6 years ago)

Post #237 Link to gameplay footage Posted by pbu (6 years ago)

Post #289 Link to how the machine appears when first unpacked Posted by magickeys (6 years ago)

Post #304 Lloyd's custom-signed Dialed In Posted by LTG (6 years ago)

Post #322 Dialed In Instruction and Price Card add-on frame pictures Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #343 LE Certificate picture Posted by lapean111 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 1,489 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 30.
#1 6 years ago

From Jersey Jack Pinball
April 27, 2017 - 10:38 am

Dialed In! Assembly Line Set Up ‍ #itscoming #getdialedin Pinball #jerseyjackpinball #madeintheusa

18157653_1518364568182134_4158655272812841059_n (resized).jpg18157653_1518364568182134_4158655272812841059_n (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

Can't wait to play it May 5th at Allentown.

#3 6 years ago

"Rolling rolling rolling!"

#5 6 years ago

Why is it that in most JJP assembly line pictures you seldom see any workers???

Edit: I didn't mean anything by it, I just find it interesting. Glad game 3 is on the line and hopefully they will be delivered soon to their new owners. Congrats to everyone that is getting one!

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

Cause they take the pictures after hours.

#7 6 years ago

Are they doing Standards first, then LEs and then CEs?

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from paulywalnuts23:

I personally would rather see a assembly line full of workers there building the machines. I think that would be more impressive. I do think its great that DI is on the line and getting built. I hope someone around me gets one.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

I personally would rather see a assembly line full of workers there building the machines. I think that would be more impressive. I do think its great that DI is on the line and getting built. I hope someone around me gets one.

Regardless it won't matter till they are in homes and places they can be played, so I could care less who is in the picture, and bodies just get in the way of seeing how things are setup.

Edit:

Which was the intent of the picture.

#10 6 years ago

I like that the photo shows bins of parts ready for assembly.

#11 6 years ago

Exciting. I'm looking forward to seeing an unboxing thread.

#12 6 years ago

Looks like they already have their lines.... Dialed-In!!!

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

I personally would rather see a assembly line full of workers there building the machines.

I'm sure that's what the company is interested in.

#14 6 years ago

This was posted pretty early in the morning. The pic was probably taken last night after hours or just before people came in to start working for the day. I'd love a follow up picture tonight to show any completed games ready to box and ship.

It's finally happening.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

It's take your child to work day. They're all with their parents today.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

The photographer must not have any kids.

#17 6 years ago

They should team up with Heighway, who seems to have lots of workers but no parts.

Just kidding - great to see game #3 in production much faster than #1 or #2!

#18 6 years ago

I just placed a LE deposit yesterday. I wonder how long until these are boxed, out the door and mine is in my hands? Can't freaking wait!!

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from pindude80:

I just placed a LE deposit yesterday. I wonder how long until these are boxed, out the door and mine is in my hands? Can't freaking wait!!

I have no insider info, just making a guess, but I would think June/July for the LEs at the earliest. Probably more like July/August.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

How did this not get a single up vote?

#21 6 years ago

I thought I saw someone saying they were going to make the LEs and CEs first. Oh well, I will get it when I get it. If it's later in the summer I will kind of forgotten about it, I hope, and then when I hear it's ready it will be like Christmas when I was a kid!

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from pindude80:

I thought I saw someone saying they were going to make the LEs and CEs first. Oh well, I will get it when I get it. If it's later in the summer I will kind of forgotten about it, I hope, and then when I hear it's ready it will be like Christmas when I was a kid!

Standards for operators first so that any unforeseen quirks or kinks can get ironed out before the LE and CE models hit the floor. With how much they've tested this game, I doubt they're going to have trouble, so things should keep moving along well.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

How did this not get a single up vote?

Tough crowd.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Standards for operators first so that any unforeseen quirks or kinks can get ironed out before the LE and CE models hit the floor. With how much they've tested this game, I doubt they're going to have trouble, so things should keep moving along well.

that makes sense. I just went back and re-read, they said standards and LE's first then CE's. Doesn't Stern do LEs first?

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from pindude80:

that makes sense. I just went back and re-read, they said standards and LE's first then CE's. Doesn't Stern do LEs first?

Stern usually does some pros first, then they do the LEs and Premiums. After that, pros and premiums at the same time. Stern also runs international orders first, but I don't know if that's the case for JJP or not.

#26 6 years ago

Poor Boob :/

#27 6 years ago

It's starting...T-nuts going on playfields:
18199078_1526967377321853_4610056860128780346_n (resized).jpg18199078_1526967377321853_4610056860128780346_n (resized).jpg

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

From Jersey Jack Pinball
April 27, 2017 - 10:38 am
Dialed In! Assembly Line Set Up ‍ #itscoming #getdialedin Pinball #jerseyjackpinball #madeintheusa

I don't understand what the playfields are right behind the Dialed-In play fields????? The Hobbit? Was this a fake......

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I don't understand what the playfields are right behind the Dialed-In play fields????? The Hobbit? Was this a fake......

Yep, the Hobbit. They probably have it set up like that so the line can be quickly converted back to do another run of the Hobbits when necessary.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

The play fields in storage on the left edge of the photo are more Dialed-In play fields.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

The play fields in storage on the left edge of the photo are more Dialed-In play fields.

He's talking about the playfields behind the DI playfields on the assembly line pic further up in the thread.

#32 6 years ago

Per Jack's seminar at the Texas show, international orders will be first.

Ron...

Quoted from jar155:

Stern usually does some pros first, then they do the LEs and Premiums. After that, pros and premiums at the same time. Stern also runs international orders first, but I don't know if that's the case for JJP or not.

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from paulywalnuts23:

No it's because they are assembled by elves, that come in only when no one is around.
I heard that the Munchkins do pretty much all the soldering...

#34 6 years ago

If your sending it out to the public, I imagine its easier to simply take a photo after hours rather than go through getting permission from any employees potentially in the shot.

Although I like the idea of munchkins and elves doing the assembly much better.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from Gizmonic:

Per Jack's seminar at the Texas show, international orders will be first.
Ron...

so we're the guinea pigs, huh ?

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from branlon8:

No need to worry, extensive testing has already been done since expo to eliminate any potential issues. That's 7 months worth of guinea pigs already.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

It's starting...T-nuts going on playfields:

This is so cool to see it happening in "real time"!

#38 6 years ago

Does anyone know how many games JJP is capable of making a day? I wonder how many international orders have to go before we start seeing our domestic games?

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from branlon8:

International ships first because they take so much longer to arrive.

#40 6 years ago

I saw the assembly line today when I went to pick up two standard sheets of Invisiglass. Jack kindly gave me a tour of his factory. They are putting the DI's together today. Thanks Jersey Jack!

#41 6 years ago

At TPF Jack said they would make maybe 300-400 LE's before they do the CE's. Standard is last.

#42 6 years ago

Curious as to how long the line takes to spool up. I imagine there are probably production machines coming off the line by now no?

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Curious as to how long the line takes to spool up. I imagine there are probably production machines coming off the line by now no?

I would guess that they have some completed games by now, but the early going is going to be the slowest part.

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

When Jack releases a video of himself doing a flip or cartwheel in the front lawn of JJP, then the first truck is leaving with the first new games. You've heard the saying that it aint over until the fat lady sings ... well distribution of a new JJP game isn't started until the Jack man flips.

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from Zavadoza:

At TPF Jack said they would make maybe 300-400 LE's before they do the CE's. Standard is last.

this is incorrect. some standard will be first for showrooms and for locations.

#46 6 years ago

From JJP, 3pm or so today:

Another milestone day! The very first Dialed In! Production Playfield is complete and ready for the Testing Station! 0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣1️⃣

18489802_1539795742705683_8569876815697986773_o (resized).jpg18489802_1539795742705683_8569876815697986773_o (resized).jpg

#47 6 years ago

The theater looks different. I wonder if it changed.

#48 6 years ago

So that's either the CE or LE? Wonder if they run diff'rent models at the same time?

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

From JJP, 3pm or so today:
Another milestone day! The very first Dialed In! Production Playfield is complete and ready for the Testing Station! 0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣1️⃣

The little figure in the upper right of the PF looks like Flo, The Progressive Insurance lady. LOL

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

The theater looks different. I wonder if it changed.

Station 3 is different too, here is the original:

54 (resized).jpg54 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
There are 1,489 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 30.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-assembly-line-set-up and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.