(Topic ID: 230096)

Dialed In 1.57 & beyond what can I expect?

By Butch2099

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ClarkKent
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Future of Dialed in ”

• Future's so bright I gotta wear shades 11 votes
    28%
  • It's about as good as it's going to get with some tweaks here and there 28 votes
    72%
  • Is there any Thanksgiving stuffing left? 0 votes

(Multiple choice - 39 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thepinballco-op.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 5 years ago

It's the same game. The update just fixes scoring for some bob modes and the multiballs. The rest of the updates won't be enough to sway you in the other direction (better phone graphics, new multiball mode, better sounds when pop bumpers upgrade, etc).

Your very first drawback is "the theme wasn't doing it for me". The theme is the same.

I love the game. I have it rated as my #1 of all time. To me, the theme is the creapiest one I've ever played. It's bright and cheery... or is it? Dialed In Electronics...... D.I.E.! The illuminati is used all over the place. The mysterious laugh when you drain a multiball and the disguised voices when talking to the enemy so they can hide their identity. The city is being destroyed so badly that you KNOW people are dying in the background.

But if you're not getting immersed in the story like I am, there's no way a new update is going to change anything for you personally.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Had one . Sold it. Not looking back !

So weird. I thought I knew every DI owner on these forums. I had to look you up. In your 6 year history on these forums, this is the first time you've ever posted in a DI topic, and only the 2nd time you've ever mentioned anything remotely close to DI. Did you really own one? Or just play one?

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Did you really do all this? Haha

Quoted from stretch2:

This is creepy...

Yeah I do from time to time check a post history. If there's something very insightful or an opinion way out of left field, I'll check the post history to see how credible or informed they are. In stretch2 case, I just didn't recognize the name yet the opinion was so powerful, even though he wanted one bad enough at one point to go out and buy it. I had to look that up.

I'm sure other people check post histories too. Sometimes you just wanna know more about the person who made you stop and think.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Hilton Head Island, SC
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thepinballco-op.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-157-amp-beyond-what-can-i-expect-?tu=thepinballco-op and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.