(Topic ID: 230096)

Dialed In 1.57 & beyond what can I expect?

By Butch2099

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ClarkKent
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Future of Dialed in ”

• Future's so bright I gotta wear shades 11 votes
    28%
  • It's about as good as it's going to get with some tweaks here and there 28 votes
    72%
  • Is there any Thanksgiving stuffing left? 0 votes

(Multiple choice - 39 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

So weird. I thought I knew every DI owner on these forums. I had to look you up. In your 6 year history on these forums, this is the first time you've ever posted in a DI topic, and only the 2nd time you've ever mentioned anything remotely close to DI. Did you really own one? Or just play one?

Stretch owns many games and then moves on. He's kind of like me in that way although he has me beat in activity. I'm sure he's owned one before.

As for me, many know I move on without a blink of an eye if the game isn't resonating. I've even had a game I really enjoyed for a week or two and then it just falls off for some reason. Example - I own a Shadow that I thought would be a keeper but it's just not lasting well in my rotation. Something about that games sound or uninteresting modes - so I'll prob move it over MB comes in.

Here's my point. DI is such an amazing long lasting extremely smooth shooting game today it's lasted in my cut throat rotation. I don't plan on moving it any time soon. The theme as another mentioned is kind of dark too which I love. Very sim cityish. I haven't played a final machine that shot this well before and I've played many.

OP the new code won't change your mind on it alone.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Just curious...I know you rotate your collection a lot. What game has stayed the longest, and for how long?

Dialed in, WoZ, Metallica, attack from Mars, Scared Stiff, Tron. I think a little less than a year is my longest. I'm slowing up if you can believe it as I'm now revisiting games/refining.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Machine - For Sale
Hampshire, IL
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-157-amp-beyond-what-can-i-expect-?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.