B044A431-4A40-47D1-89FE-B7746EDF864B (resized).jpeg
4ECAC1ED-C4EA-4020-8725-37276A75BD0A (resized).jpeg
8C13E1B3-1A6F-444F-A282-D3624E4270A1 (resized).jpeg
FD64AB44-606E-4AC4-973B-65BFE068F179 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3876 (resized).JPG
2017-11-02 17.05.39.jpg
IMG_4713 (resized).JPG
IMG_20171101_180102 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tryton1000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

i didn't realize there had been updates previous to this, in the last month or so. i thought this was the first update since before summer.

It it, publicly anyways

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

Thanks LTG. What are you referring to with unplugging phone adapter and putting it back in? The USB slot is empty, so I don't understand what the phone adapter is

there should be a little usb bluetooth dongle their

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

Ok I'm getting zero High Power and that appears to be the problem. It can't ball search since it can't fire anything. I'm not sure what the first few clicks are that sound like coils, but they aren't.
Very odd. Game was working 100% before update installed, nothing touched besides in the coin door area getting the USB drive in and out. .
Vid #1, ball was stuck up top and that's why it was doing a ball search. Video #2 all balls in trough, no high power working.
» YouTube video
» YouTube video

can you downgrade back to 1.13?

#84 6 years ago

I'm loving 1.50 so far, Great job guys! Now if the talking heads got finished, it would feel totally complete.

#87 6 years ago

"When I pulled the bluetooth module out of the dongle I immediately got an operator alert on the screen. Should tell you if it's working."
that's only on 1.50 I believe

#103 6 years ago

+ Added design team selfies in attract mode. Has anyone seen this? Watched the attract mode for 10 minuets, didn't see any pics

#127 6 years ago

I tried the new app, I have an iphone 7 plus. Just says "Searching for game" and after alittle while, says cannot find with a retry button. What am I doing wrong?

#131 6 years ago

So you still have to hold down the left flipper buttons of the machine and the app?

#134 6 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

As a reminder...here is the process for connecting the phone to the machine (per the Dialed In QuickStart Guide):
CONNECTING TO THE JERSEY JACK PINBALL APP
After starting a new game & before you launch your first ball,
press and hold the LEFT flipper button on the game cabinet AND
on the App screen. Game will display a message on the monitor if
player login was successful. Bluetooth on device must be enabled!

Thanks, I will try it when I get home!

#136 6 years ago

My brother came over to play today, he was able to connect without issue, He has the new iPhone 8 plus. I really hope they fix this issue.

#139 6 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

The old JJP app used to crash on launch for me every time. With the new 1.50 code and updated app, I can control the game with my phone no problem.
I started multiball with my phone yesterday and it said “remote control” when it started. Love all the attention to detail in this game!

What phone are you using?

#141 6 years ago

Almost forgot, he didnt need to hold any buttons down to connect, he just launched the app, it said searching for Dialed in, then it was connected and he could flip. He did have to start the game first though.

#202 6 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

1. What is the purpose of the four LEDs directly in front of the lockdown bar? I thought maybe these were for tilt warnings, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Was for phone syncing, now just to look pretty.

Quoted from Tranquilize:

Is the theatre during EMP strike supposed to just release the ball back to the playfield? I'm getting SDTM without a severe shove. Once in a while, the theatre magnet will throw it back to the side flipper, but it mostly just releases it during this mode. My guess is that the designers made release it this way so that the lower magnets would hopefully divert the ball from causing a SDTM, but they only do this maybe 1/5 times, if that. Is this just poor code/design or a bug?

With the EMP mode, it stops the ball then releases it, it does not throw it back up and around like other modes.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tryton1000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-150-code-and-bugs?tu=tryton1000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.