• Latest reply 6 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3181 (resized).JPG
stucflo (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdrums.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 6 years ago

Does anyone know where I can play this game in the NYC Area?

I recently had a chance to try WOz and Hobbit. I thought Hobbit was one of the best and most exciting Pinball I had ever played. (I'm no expert and not yet in the hobby). I came across the games at Silverball Museum in Delray, where they had a nice description of the game and of JJP. (I've attached a pic of the card.)

After going back a second night to play, I have a few questions that relate to Dialed In.

Can anyone contrast DI vs. TH, since I've never seen DI.

One of the things I noticed was about the flippers of both games. WOz seems like traditional flippers, fast, response and light pressure needed. TH however seemed to respond slower (meaning I had to anticipate and flip early) and seemed to require more pressure to fire (I already have Repetitive stress from computer work)

How are Di's flippers in comparison.

I really liked the wide body of TH. I believe DI is standard, so how does that compare as far as play.

IMG_3181 (resized).JPGIMG_3181 (resized).JPG

#66 6 years ago

Thanks for the replies and the pinball map app. I hadn't heard of it. I will check out the game when I'm back in nyc.

#93 6 years ago

So does that mean that even buying a NIB machine still requires being a tinkerer? Not that I mind, But it seems like the more I learn about this hobby, it appears to me that whatever direction I go, a pinball machine Requires tweaking and maintenance. Am I wrong?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdrums.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-113-bugs-and-features?tu=vdrums and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.