• Latest reply 6 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3181 (resized).JPG
stucflo (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomdk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#131 6 years ago

Very happy with the game !
I only figured out that it hapens sometimes in multiplayer while counting the bonus , a extra ball is given on ball 3 but the game went on to the next player. So the animation ws there but no chance to get this extraball.

Some balls behind the trapdoor sneaked from behind and wait for ballsearch, no big thing.

Some balls behind the moving guy .. should be possible to make a little plastic behind his feet that the ball will not get stuck so easiy in the track from the guy. But on ballsearch the ball is free. Will make this days some tests with a small plastic.

What are the 4 LED in the apron for ? I thought is the motion sense ... but its normal LED not used so far ... ?!

Great game .. wanna buy a TH LE

#137 6 years ago

Thx MrDucks, that might be that it is just the "extra ball lit", but it is confusing you have no more chance to get it anyway.

What can we do with the LED in the apron ... it might show how many balls are locked in station 3 ...
has some great games today but I hate hate hate the holeprotectors .. it need some shots to bring the ball in the hole due to the protectors, makes live not easier but still .. a beautifull game ! I love this old-school theme !!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomdk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-113-bugs-and-features?tu=tomdk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.