• Latest reply 6 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3181 (resized).JPG
stucflo (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballomatic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#86 6 years ago
Quoted from ngg:

I'm not sure if this is the same problem mentioned......
Certain times when I hit the right orbit shot and it doesn't make it to the right ramp, the ball seemingly disappears; I'm not sure where it goes. Ball search proceeds and doesn't always find it. Eventually it gives me a new ball to launch and during play the other ball is "found" and now there are two balls in play.
Thoughts?

Perhaps is dropping gently into the skill shot hole but hanging up on the switch thus the kicker can't reach it to kick it out. When my game was new - and I know of others - this switch was not adjusted down properly and the ball would just hang there not triggering the switch and not down into the slot far enough for the kicker firing to reach it. That could certainly happen on a slow right orbit shot too.

1 month later
#111 6 years ago

Also under the playfield you will find a BAG controller board and an RGB controller board. These have connectors that each represent a different string of LEDs. One of them may have backed out of its socket and need to be reseated. I'd check there first.

1 week later
#133 6 years ago

4 LEDs on the apron are a leftover from the original non Bluetooth phone app connection. There were sensor stickers on the apron and glass that you put your smartphone down on to and the LEDs would flicker then light solidly when you were connected. Bluetooth now / no more stickers but the LEDs remain

2 weeks later
#160 6 years ago

See if there is any Mylar or residue on the magnet core that keeps the ball from rolling off of it smoothly

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballomatic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-113-bugs-and-features?tu=pinballomatic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.