Quoted from vireland:
- (Not a bug, working as designed) When you have ball save and manually plunge when the ball comes out, the ball launcher will auto-kick with no ball like 5-7 seconds later, even though the ball is far, far away by that point.
- (Not addressed) When there are a lot of emojis on screen and you start Acid Rain (and maybe others, it happened on Acid Rain for me) the girl who talks at the beginning of the mode ("Spring Meadows") on the phone is speaking in slow motion.
- (Fixed) "Loop" and "Orbit" need to be reconciled so the same term is being used on-screen and with the callouts. Frequently they are currently at odds with the same shot being called different things.
- (Fixed) When you enable the SIM Card Memory in settings (to allow SIM cards to stay lit on next ball), lite a SIM Card on ball 3 and lose the ball before collecting it, ending the game, then the SIM Card insert is still lit at the start of the next game.
- (Cannot reproduce) One black screen unresponsive attract mode event when machine left on for a while. Screen was black, attract mode still working, machine start, etc unresponsive until machine rebooted.
- (Cannot reproduce) Black screen unresponsive issue while idle for 5 mins in test mode. Same as above, but in test mode, not attract mode.
- (Cannot reproduce) If you collect BOB and SIM card right around the same moment, it will not give you credit for the SIM card even though both the SIM card hole and BOB have their own optos in the subway so the game DOES know you hit both (one ball will pass BOB opto, two balls will pass SIM opto).
- (Cannot reproduce) If ball lost at right inlane during ball saver, ball save fails to trigger...after drain game triggered ball search and "found" it in the trough.
- (Cannot reproduce) Right inlane hurry up says to hit the right ramp but there is no red light lit on that shot.
- (Fixed) If you have System Settings/Game Restart set to "SLOW (Allow START button to restart game)", and restart during any of the "Crazy" modes, the mode stays ON until you drain a ball. The emojis or lottery ticket will freeze in (screen-covering) place; the selfies will "drip off" as usual soon during your restarted game.
- (Not addressed) When Mystery Package is lit during EMP or Volcano, it appears to be scored when hit (there's the whiparound, where the ball in those modes would normally just be dropped, but there's no indication or callout defining the award. If either Transit, Kilowatt, or Spider is lit with the Mystery Package, the T, K or S award value is shown, but the Mystery remains a mystery.
- (Not a bug. Physical limitation. Working as designed.) When the Theater is hit to start Showdown, the ball drop at the start of the (lengthy) intro sequence is inconsistent. You'd think it'd be better for the game to not have the magnet on that whole time.
- (Working as expected. Same as Oz and Hobbit) Ball management is not up to WoZ standards. When it sends out another ball due to ball search failing, if the stuck ball goes into play, the game goes dead when the first ball exits. This does not happen on WoZ. Hopefully it will be fixed on Dialed In, too.
- (Addressed) If QED Target is broken game needs auto-fallback to alternate target to charge phone so the game is still playable until it gets repaired.
- (Addressed) Ball can get stuck behind trap door, and ball search logic is inadequate to clear it. If the opto at the opening of BOB is triggered but not triggered again, and the switch at the end of BOB is not triggered....the game should know right away that the ball is stuck and pop down the trap door, then leave it down until the ball exits the orbit.
- (Working as expected) If the flipper is held up to trap the ball while mode totals are on screen, it should not defer to info screen. When mode total screen is over it can proceed to info screen if flipper is still up.
- (Working as expected) Selfies hide point values that are floating away. There should be a compromise that can handle both.
- (Working as expected) Callouts where two choices are lit up to complete the mode requirement only call one currently. It would be nice for those if it called out both in combination, like "Shoot Right Ramp or Theatre" or "Shoot Left Ramp or Side Ramp", etc for the ones with more than one way to finish.
- (Not addressed) A number of the phone characters still need animated talking heads instead of stills:
- (Addressed, working as expected) None of the talking heads are animated when they show up in Armageddon, even if they have talking animation from earlier in the game
- (Hardware limitation, working as expected) Cut 20V coils in addition to the 70v coils it already cuts when the coin door is open. No one wants to have their fingers smacked with the sling arms when they think they're off.