Topic Stats

• 171 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by vireland
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3181 (resized).JPG
stucflo (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 1 year ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

A few other suggestions:
- Sometimes I shoot the left ramp and it diverts onto the top of the pops and I have no idea why. I understand the mode where you want to shoot the pops and it suggests you go left ramp and then it is diverted. Other than that, I don't know why it happens, and almost feels to me as though the diverter is down incorrectly. Give us some help/clue here.
- If you cancel out of multiball, start a mode, and then drain, you're now locked out of starting a mode on the next ball. IT seems like you only get one shot at canceling. Why not let me cancel out anytime I want?
- EMP Strike mode is the most controversial mode in my experience. If the magnets don't screw you over, it's easy. Three easy shots. But that's a big *if*. Normally, if my theater drops it down sans magnets, it comes extremely close to the tip of the right flipper. In EMP Strike mode, it's extremely common for the magnets to subtly affect the ball on the way down and it just goes STDM on the first drop. It's so dangerous for me, that I'm now trying to avoid the mode entirely. A huge positive change would be to have the theater to throw the ball up instead of dropping it down. Then at least I have a chance at mostly avoiding the magnets on the return if I can shoot the side ramp. (I'll still have to go past them on the way up, and anytime I miss or the ball is out of control).

In one of the mb (monkey wrench? )the object is to sneak it past the diverter to get jackpot which is super cool. The game has so many neat gimmicks and modes . Game is a big hit and will only get better with a bigger following

1 month later
#109 1 year ago

Bunch of boards under the playfield that the lights work off of.... probably just lose connector from shipping.

1 week later
#139 1 year ago
Quoted from JMK:

Question for DI owners: I have all 3 of my flippers turned up to maximum 25 strength.
They still seem a bit on the weak side- not as 'snappy' in comparison to my Stern titles or my B/W pins.
Have others done anything to increase their strength?
In the settings menu, the flipper setting strength does go up to 32; which I'm hoping JJP will code in later.
Now in saying this, all the shots are typically hittable and my family are loving the game.

Wow thats high... i make all my shots easily on factory settings with a steep playfield angle. I think factory is 21/21/15....

#147 1 year ago
Quoted from johninc:

Wasn't that recommended after the sim hole chipping was noticed and before the protectors were installed? I turned my upper flipper down until I installed the protector, then turned it back up.

Mine came factory at 15.... i can make shot just fine.

2 weeks later
#164 1 year ago
Quoted from Ravennapin:

I am sure it is being grabbed by the magnet and not sticking, because it will drop out as soon as the ball search happens. It is like it is in a mode to grab the ball but doesn't recognize it has caught a ball. Is there an opto or switch that it should be triggering when it is on the front magnet? It works just fine sometimes, but sometimes it just gets grabbed and held.

There's a opto before the magnet.... but it triggers the magnet to activate. Sounds like some balls may be magnetized....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 9,000.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fruitland Park, FL
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside