• Latest reply 6 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3181 (resized).JPG
stucflo (resized).jpg
There are 171 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 6 years ago

I've done a few of these to consolidate actual bugs and wishlist items into one place for Pinsiders to check out if they're having an issue, and the manufacturer to access, if they are so inclined. Dialed In 1.13 is really clean, but still has some seemingly unfinished areas and outright bugs. This is the place for those.

I'll consolidate posts of bugs into the first post here as they come up, so this first post will have the latest consolidated list. So if you have a bug, just explain what it is and how you think it happened and it will get consolidated into this first post.

12 BUGS
----------------------------------
- When you have ball save and manually plunge when the ball comes out, the ball launcher will auto-kick with no ball like 5-7 seconds later, even though the ball is far, far away by that point.
- When there are a lot of emojis on screen and you start Acid Rain (and maybe others, it happened on Acid Rain for me) the girl who talks at the beginning of the mode ("Spring Meadows") on the phone is speaking in slow motion.
- "Loop" and "Orbit" need to be reconciled so the same term is being used on-screen and with the callouts. Frequently they are currently at odds with the same shot being called different things.
- When you enable the SIM Card Memory in settings (to allow SIM cards to stay lit on next ball), lite a SIM Card on ball 3 and lose the ball before collecting it, ending the game, then the SIM Card insert is still lit at the start of the next game.
- One black screen unresponsive attract mode event when machine left on for a while. Screen was black, attract mode still working, machine start, etc unresponsive until machine rebooted.
- Black screen unresponsive issue while idle for 5 mins in test mode. Same as above, but in test mode, not attract mode.
- If you collect BOB and SIM card right around the same moment, it will not give you credit for the SIM card even though both the SIM card hole and BOB have their own optos in the subway so the game DOES know you hit both (one ball will pass BOB opto, two balls will pass SIM opto).
- If ball lost at right inlane during ball saver, ball save fails to trigger...after drain game triggered ball search and "found" it in the trough.
- Right inlane hurry up says to hit the right ramp but there is no red light lit on that shot.
- If you have System Settings/Game Restart set to "SLOW (Allow START button to restart game)", and restart during any of the "Crazy" modes, the mode stays ON until you drain a ball. The emojis or lottery ticket will freeze in (screen-covering) place; the selfies will "drip off" as usual soon during your restarted game.
- When Mystery Package is lit during EMP or Volcano, it appears to be scored when hit (there's the whiparound, where the ball in those modes would normally just be dropped, but there's no indication or callout defining the award. If either Transit, Kilowatt, or Spider is lit with the Mystery Package, the T, K or S award value is shown, but the Mystery remains a mystery.
- When the Theater is hit to start Showdown, the ball drop at the start of the (lengthy) intro sequence is inconsistent. You'd think it'd be better for the game to not have the magnet on that whole time.

NEEDS ATTENTION
- Ball management is not up to WoZ standards. When it sends out another ball due to ball search failing, if the stuck ball goes into play, the game goes dead when the first ball exits. This does not happen on WoZ. Hopefully it will be fixed on Dialed In, too.
- If QTE Target is broken game needs auto-fallback to alternate target to charge phone so the game is still playable until it gets repaired.
- Ball can get stuck behind trap door, and ball search logic is inadequate to clear it. If the opto at the opening of BOB is triggered but not triggered again, and the switch at the end of BOB is not triggered....the game should know right away that the ball is stuck and pop down the trap door, then leave it down until the ball exits the orbit.
- If the flipper is held up to trap the ball while mode totals are on screen, it should not defer to info screen. When mode total screen is over it can proceed to info screen if flipper is still up.
- Selfies hide point values that are floating away. There should be a compromise that can handle both.
- Callouts where two choices are lit up to complete the mode requirement only call one currently. It would be nice for those if it called out both in combination, like "Shoot Right Ramp or Theatre" or "Shoot Left Ramp or Side Ramp", etc for the ones with more than one way to finish.
- A number of the phone characters still need animated talking heads instead of stills:
--- > Emp Strike - Only one (?) head talking scene animated
--- > Flash Fires - First and Last talking screens aren't animated
--- > Singularity - No talking animated
--- > Tidal Wave - No talking animated
--- > Alien Invasion - only some faces talk animation
--- > Eruption - first face not animated
- None of the talking heads are animated when they show up in Armageddon, even if they have talking animation from earlier in the game
- Pulse a magnet when ball is dropped out of the theatre to nudge it to a flipper and prevent SDTM losses directly from the theatre.
- Cut 20V coils in addition to the 70v coils it already cuts when the coin door is open. No one wants to have their fingers smacked with the sling arms when they think they're off.

WISHLIST ITEMS
- Timed pricing in setup menu for routes. Pool tables have this now. Why doesn't pinball? Set price by day of the week and time.
- Have theatre magnet auto-adjust. If pullback is done and switch behind theatre isn't activated, that strength level is too weak, so increment it in settings by small amount until it can make the pullback work. Then, when it's working, if the switch activates too fast, decrease power so the pullback ends up in a sweet spot, then is constantly adjusted for consistent performance.
- Some kind of mini-modes along the way to break up the grind of getting disasters (kind of like melt the witch on WoZ). Maybe different combinations of 3-4 disasters nets a different mini-mode (Evacuation? Where you have to "rescue" people from various locations in town stranded from the disasters you just did. There are more casualties for each hit you fell short on each played disaster. Restore power to Betty? Betty blocks all left ramp shots until you "restore power" to her by hitting QED and theatre in some combination, then hitting left ramp in hurryup to complete mini mode. Triage? Where you have to collect emergency supplies to save someone's life that was taken to the hospital. It could involve a subset consisting of the characters or their relatives from the disasters you completed.).
- Better instructions/callouts of when a hand wave is needed to scratch a lottery ticket.
- More stats saved on your phone app if you've linked it to the game.
- Ability to download selfies from last game to phone app that can be saved.
- More enthusiastic Jackpot callouts.
- Options for Shaker Motor to go to 11. Current max isn't super-active.
- More shaker motor effects when certain things like QED are hit.
- DO NOT fire knocker if player holds start to bypass MATCH sequence. Home use late at night, knocker isn't welcome. Alternately, "night mode" option for knocker in settings where time is picked where the knocker won't fire if it's past time specified until 9am.
- Snap a selfie or selfies when the machine is tilted
- Knocker disabled if headphones are plugged in.
- Sometimes if the left ramp is shot, the Quantum Mechanic chick diverts onto the top of the pops. There's no explanation why. It's understood for the mode where the goal is to shoot the pops and it suggests shooting the left ramp where it is diverted. Other than that, no idea what the other times it diverts are about. A help or clue here would be appreciated.
- If you cancel out of multiball, start a mode, and then drain, you're now locked out of starting a mode on the next ball. IT seems like you only get one shot at canceling. Why not let me cancel out anytime I want?
- Play with the power theme more - add something like Blackout Multiball where the power is out and you have to alternate hitting each "sector" and then the QED guy (left orbit, QED, left ramp, QED, theatre, QED, etc) to light everything back up a sector at a time or something like that.
- Another crazy mode where the QED guy goes nuts and goes very fast back and forth, blocking the theatre shot that you have to make a number of times to complete the mode.
- In Armageddon mode when the cell phone is going fuzzy and wavy and play an indistinct clip from WoZ and maybe a faint callout.
- After beating/playing Showdown. The game should end - and you should get this end of game victory celebration of some sort plus a final end of game ball bonus; like 1 mil points for every extra ball you did not use, plus some other end of game bonuses like how you did overall or such. I know this sounds unorthodox-ed compared to what we're used to in pinball. But think about it, you beat the game....and now you start over with disasters again? It doesnt make sense, just like a video game, when you beat it, the game is over.

#2 6 years ago

Re-record the Jackpot call outs to add more enthusiasm.

#3 6 years ago

Tweet bugs to @jjpsoftware. They do read it, even if they don't always respond. All of the bugs in your original post have already been reported. I have to say that I don't know who's answering that twitter handle, but they don't seem too receptive to suggestions.

For example, if you hit the start button during the match sequence because your kids are sleeping and you don't want the knocker to fire, the f'n game will fire it anyway if you would have matched. They actually told me this is intentional. I told them it's a ball-busting move. People have reasons for skipping it and may want it to run most of the time so turning match off isn't what we want.

If you collect BOB and SIM card right around the same moment, it will not give you credit for the SIM card even though both the SIM card hole and BOB have their own optos in the subway so the game DOES know you hit both (one ball will pass BOB opto, two balls will pass SIM opto). It rubbed me the wrong way that they kinda brushed off this bug.

The cell phone hole will not give you credit if there's a ball in it from one of the other holes. As this is a major shot in the game, it should have been designed like the swamp in TAF so you can hit it while there is a ball in there from the subway and it gives you credit. But NOPE. Big design flaw there, and it's physical so no fixing that.

I've had the black screen unresponsive issue while idle for 5 mins in test mode. Same as your issue but in test mode, not attract mode.

Coils fire in test mode without the coin door closed. They told me some jibberish about only having to cut 70v and that 20v is still live in test mode. I thought the coils ran on higher current than 20v....and if not, then what exactly are they cutting power to when coin door is open normally?? Why bother cutting "high power" if the high power stuff still runs? And....perhaps say so on the screen so some unsuspecting owner doesn't get jabbed with a coil unexpectedly. Big liability issue here. Very surprised.

Attack continues after multiball ends. JJP said that's to allow you to get the super jackpot...but it also takes out your flipper if you don't get it. If they wanted to add a 3-5 sec compensation time, they could behind the scenes as is done on every other game's jackpot-after-multiball-ends.

#4 6 years ago

This may be a stupid question but is 1.13 code out? What version is from factory right now?

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

This may be a stupid question but is 1.13 code out? What version is from factory right now?

Go to the test menu. The current version installed on that machine is displayed in the lower right. 1.13 is the version this early run Dialed In here (from the middle of May) came with.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Tweet bugs to @jjpsoftware. They do read it, even if they don't always respond. All of the bugs in your original post have already been reported.

There were a few bugs here I didn't see in JJP's twitter. But, this is for JJP AND for Pinside owners/players. Reporting the bugs in a tweet is fine, but they aren't shown anywhere in consolidated form. This is that place.

Quoted from mrgregb123:

Coils fire in test mode without the coin door closed. They told me some jibberish about only having to cut 70v and that 20v is still live in test mode. I thought the coils ran on higher current than 20v....and if not, then what exactly are they cutting power to when coin door is open normally?? Why bother cutting "high power" if the high power stuff still runs? And....perhaps say so on the screen so some unsuspecting owner doesn't get jabbed with a coil unexpectedly. Big liability issue here. Very surprised.

20V is only Left/Right Slings and Ramp Ball Lock release (Station 3) according to the manual, so 70v cut would take out almost all the coils. They SHOULD kill the 20v ones, too, though.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

I've had the black screen unresponsive issue while idle for 5 mins in test mode. Same as your issue but in test mode, not attract mode.

What part of test were you idling in when this happened?

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

What part of test were you idling in when this happened?

I don't remember for sure but it was either the main menu or device tests (was adjusting the theatre magnet).

#9 6 years ago

I wish the theatre magnet would pull the ball around the back to the upper flipper instead of just unceremoniously dropping it down the middle of the playfield. There's absolutely no point to even have a magnet there if the only thing it's being used for is to slow down the game, stop the ball, and then punish you for making a lit shot.

*Edit* Maybe I'll ask around our local group and see if we can disable that one magnet at the location. It's just utterly pointless and blocks a lot of shots intended to go to the upper flipper because a mode happens to be running. Absolutely stupid.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I wish the theatre magnet would pull the ball around the back to the upper flipper instead of just unceremoniously dropping it down the middle of the playfield. There's absolutely no point to even have a magnet there if the only thing it's being used for is to slow down the game, stop the ball, and then punish you for making a lit shot.
*Edit* Maybe I'll ask around our local group and see if we can disable that one magnet at the location. It's just utterly pointless and blocks a lot of shots intended to go to the upper flipper because a mode happens to be running. Absolutely stupid.

It needs to be adjusted in software. The theater does toss the ball back around in most modes if configured correctly. It can be adjusted by using the device test for it in the menu.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

It needs to be adjusted in software. The theater does toss the ball back around in most modes if configured correctly. It can be adjusted by using the device test for it in the menu.

Sweet. Thanks! We have league on Wednesday so will definitely take a look..

#12 6 years ago

Is anyone else's trap door ramp flap curling? Mine looks like it is slightly.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

It's not supposed to do that. It's supposed to let it drop a little, then suck it back and around the right orbit to the flipper (like the Shadow sanctum, or to a lesser extent the RBION effect). The magnet needs to be adjusted in device tests. I'd start at -80 and work your way to -120, 5 at a time until you get that effect.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Is anyone else's trap door ramp flap curling? Mine looks like it is slightly.

No, but for some reason they mylared OVER the theatre magnet instead of cutting out the middle of the mylar, so the mylar on the one here is bubbling over the magnet post in the theatre.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

No, but for some reason they mylared OVER the theatre magnet instead of cutting out the middle of the mylar, so the mylar on the one here is bubbling over the magnet post in the theatre.

Yup....when I saw that I was like OH F*ck. Having done that to my Sparky magnet on Metallica (before I knew better to cut the magnet part out) and witnessing the sticky nasty mess as the mylar wore through the part where the magnet is, this is a future situation for a lot of people.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'd start at -80 and work your way to -120, 5 at a time until you get that effect.

FWIW, I had mine at -125. Worked good in test, but in gameplay it was putting it into the pops. -130 was the magic number (although it gets to the upper flipper pretty quickly)...so you might have to go even higher than you think.

#17 6 years ago

I was thinking today...when the Sim Card collect is lit, would it make sense for a lit Big Bang to collect it? Yes, it should be difficult to collect a Sim Card, but hitting the shot directly is very challenging, and I'm most often making it happen from an accidental bounce in.

This change would be somewhat self balancing, because collecting a Sim Card with a Big Bang shot would then unlight your Big Bang...which would have been very valuable in the next mode (especially if you had collected the Sim Card first).

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I was thinking today...when the Sim Card collect is lit, would it make sense for a lit Big Bang to collect it? Yes, it should be difficult to collect a Sim Card, but hitting the shot directly is very challenging, and I'm most often making it happen from an accidental bounce in.
This change would be somewhat self balancing, because collecting a Sim Card with a Big Bang shot would then unlight your Big Bang...which would have been very valuable in the next mode (especially if you had collected the Sim Card first).

I had that thought, too, but decided it would make it too easy. If you make SIM collection too easy people with reasonable skills will be finishing the game in a week. I can get to Armageddon very frequently now. All that's between that and the end of the game Showdown mode is collecting all the SIM cards (my best is 6).

#19 6 years ago

A few other suggestions:

- Sometimes I shoot the left ramp and it diverts onto the top of the pops and I have no idea why. I understand the mode where you want to shoot the pops and it suggests you go left ramp and then it is diverted. Other than that, I don't know why it happens, and almost feels to me as though the diverter is down incorrectly. Give us some help/clue here.

- If you cancel out of multiball, start a mode, and then drain, you're now locked out of starting a mode on the next ball. IT seems like you only get one shot at canceling. Why not let me cancel out anytime I want?

- EMP Strike mode is the most controversial mode in my experience. If the magnets don't screw you over, it's easy. Three easy shots. But that's a big *if*. Normally, if my theater drops it down sans magnets, it comes extremely close to the tip of the right flipper. In EMP Strike mode, it's extremely common for the magnets to subtly affect the ball on the way down and it just goes STDM on the first drop. It's so dangerous for me, that I'm now trying to avoid the mode entirely. A huge positive change would be to have the theater to throw the ball up instead of dropping it down. Then at least I have a chance at mostly avoiding the magnets on the return if I can shoot the side ramp. (I'll still have to go past them on the way up, and anytime I miss or the ball is out of control).

#20 6 years ago

I like the idea of Sim card collection with BB. I don;t know if I'd say the BB target is hit that much more than the scoop? That's an interesting question. And each time increasing shot #s to get it lit...do you want to blow it early if it's costing 6 hits to relight it later?
And the game is still new. You know how you get a new TZ owner an they say "That piano is a tough shot!" when if you've been playing forever is like the easiest shot? The shot isn't as flat/flush as piano and visibly isn't as clear; but again it would be interesting to see how easy it gets to us.

#21 6 years ago

More shaker

#22 6 years ago

Did anyone know the Quantum Mechanic chick had a name?

#23 6 years ago

You can adjust the shaker in the menu. Default is medium which is lame. There's also "high" and "extreme" (or something like that). High is good, the max is too much.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

A few other suggestions:
- Sometimes I shoot the left ramp and it diverts onto the top of the pops and I have no idea why. I understand the mode where you want to shoot the pops and it suggests you go left ramp and then it is diverted. Other than that, I don't know why it happens, and almost feels to me as though the diverter is down incorrectly. Give us some help/clue here.
- EMP Strike mode is the most controversial mode in my experience. If the magnets don't screw you over, it's easy. Three easy shots. But that's a big *if*. Normally, if my theater drops it down sans magnets, it comes extremely close to the tip of the right flipper. In EMP Strike mode, it's extremely common for the magnets to subtly affect the ball on the way down and it just goes STDM on the first drop. It's so dangerous for me, that I'm now trying to avoid the mode entirely. A huge positive change would be to have the theater to throw the ball up instead of dropping it down. Then at least I have a chance at mostly avoiding the magnets on the return if I can shoot the side ramp. (I'll still have to go past them on the way up, and anytime I miss or the ball is out of control).

In one of the mb (monkey wrench? )the object is to sneak it past the diverter to get jackpot which is super cool. The game has so many neat gimmicks and modes . Game is a big hit and will only get better with a bigger following

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yes; Flow

Yet sneaky ball steal

stucflo (resized).jpgstucflo (resized).jpg

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yes; Flow
Yet sneaky ball steal

Nope. That's not her name.

Did the ball go airborne to get back there?

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Isn't it Betty?

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

Isn't it Betty?

See? I knew someone would know. I ran across it in the manual, and thought it was an interesting bit of trivia.

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

See? I knew someone would know. I ran across it in the manual, and thought it was an interesting bit of trivia.

I heard John Youssi talking about it during a seminar about the artwork for the game. I have no problem remembering that, but important things I have to write down!!

#30 6 years ago

I'd like to add a wishlist item:

- After beating/playing Showdown. The game should end - and you should get this end of game victory celebration of some sort plus a final end of game ball bonus; like 1 mil points for every extra ball you did not use, plus some other end of game bonuses like how you did overall or such. I know this sounds unorthodox-ed compared to what we're used to in pinball. But think about it, you beat the game....and now you start over with disasters again? It doesnt make sense, just like a video game, when you beat it, the game is over. The 'on location' player shouldnt feel cheated out of this because by this time they should have played for 30+ minutes and have already popped the game once or twice for free games.

Anyway, thats my 2 cents. Love the game but it needs an official end and final resolve to the D.I.E corporation and our hero

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

You can adjust the shaker in the menu. Default is medium which is lame. There's also "high" and "extreme" (or something like that). High is good, the max is too much.

Let me reclarify id like more shake in game play for example when the ball hits the big bang shot shake when the ball hits the electric guy shake

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

- After beating/playing Showdown. The game should end - and you should get this end of game victory celebration of some sort plus a final end of game ball bonus; like 1 mil points for every extra ball you did not use, plus some other end of game bonuses like how you did overall or such. I know this sounds unorthodox-ed compared to what we're used to in pinball. But think about it, you beat the game....and now you start over with disasters again?

I'd disagree that the game should end but if you are going to replay the same disasters the game should get more difficult and try to shut the player down. No more kickbacks or multiballs, flipper "attacks" that take out both flippers for a longer period of time if you don't block the attack, more active magnets, etc. I do believe pinball is a game about score so increase the scoring but also make it more difficult.

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Did the ball go airborne to get back there?

I three it up the ramp, not playing, to test the BB and it flew back there.

#34 6 years ago

I'd like to see a drain subtract _one_ from the number of Sim Cards lit, rather than just zero the total. Draining with _two_ lit makes me want to do bad things to my machine.

I would also like to see the knocker disabled if headphones are plugged in.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

- After beating/playing Showdown. The game should end - and you should get this end of game victory celebration of some sort plus a final end of game ball bonus; like 1 mil points for every extra ball you did not use, plus some other end of game bonuses like how you did overall or such. I know this sounds unorthodox-ed compared to what we're used to in pinball. But think about it, you beat the game....and now you start over with disasters again? It doesnt make sense, just like a video game, when you beat it, the game is over. The 'on location' player shouldnt feel cheated out of this because by this time they should have played for 30+ minutes and have already popped the game once or twice for free games.
Anyway, thats my 2 cents. Love the game but it needs an official end and final resolve to the D.I.E corporation and our hero

I actually agree with this, it'd be cool to see pins have an "ending".

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from Spankey:

I'd disagree that the game should end but if you are going to replay the same disasters the game should get more difficult and try to shut the player down. No more kickbacks or multiballs, flipper "attacks" that take out both flippers for a longer period of time if you don't block the attack, more active magnets, etc. I do believe pinball is a game about score so increase the scoring but also make it more difficult.

I thought about this too, and when I beat showdown I did notice that kickback wasn't relighting even though it would say kick back is now lit. I also thought, oh they should use the magnets and attacks, almost forcing the players game to end. And while that would be fun, it doesn't make sense in a story lore format. You just beat the corporation yet now they're fighting you even harder and more abrupt? Not sure if that fits the story line.

An end with credits and way to go music has never been done in pinball. Fits the story line on this pin to do it IMO.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I thought about this too, and when I beat showdown I did notice that kickback wasn't relighting even though it would say kick back is now lit. I also thought, oh they should use the magnets and attacks, almost forcing the players game to end. And while that would be fun, it doesn't make sense in a story lore format. You just beat the corporation yet now they're fighting you even harder and more abrupt? Not sure if that fits the story line.
An end with credits and way to go music has never been done in pinball. Fits the story line on this pin to do it IMO.

Except in some video games you do play them over on higher difficulties. Maybe if the game is set to easy, after beating it, it automatically sets itself to Medium difficulty and so on. Higher points but higher risk.

This is also an area where I would love to see a game offer achievements. Complete certain objectives on a certain difficulty or time limit.

I know this game has a "story" and I do like the fact that it is pretty non-linear, but this is why I do prefer games that are more random (AC/DC) where you feel like your main objective is getting the highest score.

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Let me reclarify id like more shake in game play for example when the ball hits the big bang shot shake when the ball hits the electric guy shake

That's exactly what the setting in the menu will do if you change it, more shake. (or less)

#39 6 years ago

Has anyone noticed loss of coil power across the board? The ball trough started having trouble getting the ball into the lane, and the kickout for the phone has trouble, magnet will now sometimes lose the ball. None of those were issues the first month. I had to bump the power up to get them working normally.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The game should end

No no no. Other games have tried that and even then I think it was an setting.

also there are other video games where after you win you just roll on to the harder quest to beat it again.

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

No no no. Other games have tried that and even then I think it was an setting.
also there are other video games where after you win you just roll on to the harder quest to beat it again.

You're quoting the wrong person. I didn't make that suggestion.

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Has anyone noticed loss of coil power across the board? The ball trough started having trouble getting the ball into the lane, ....

Still new but mine has had off/on troubles with shooter lane since game 1

#43 6 years ago

My left ramp doesn't seem to register all the time, even though it works in test mode with a ball. (not at top speed of course)

The arm on the middle switch is fairly loose and I'm not sure which way to adjust it. Sometimes it will hit that nut behind it, stop the ball and then the ball continues after the switch arm gets out of the way. Anyone else?

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

My left ramp doesn't seem to register all the time, even though it works in test mode with a ball. (not at top speed of course)
The arm on the middle switch is fairly loose and I'm not sure which way to adjust it. Sometimes it will hit that nut behind it, stop the ball and then the ball continues after the switch arm gets out of the way. Anyone else?

I had the problem of high-speed balls not registering on the right ramp. I just bent the leaf switch out a little more. Solved the issue. Probably the same fix for your left ramp.

#45 6 years ago

That's what I just did too. Played one game and it was catching it each time so fingers crossed. Thanks!

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

That's exactly what the setting in the menu will do if you change it, more shake. (or less)

Have it set on max from day one

#47 6 years ago

Huh. Not sure. Max on my game feels like a red tremor shaker (too much). High feels like a stern shaker and is perfect. Maybe the setting didnt "take"? Try cycle it around and save it on something else then back?

#48 6 years ago

Has anyone else had their moving target start to squeak slightly when moving back and forth? I just noticed it today. At first I wasn't sure if it was the ball diverter or the target, but it's for sure the target.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

Has anyone else had their moving target start to squeak slightly when moving back and forth? I just noticed it today. At first I wasn't sure if it was the ball diverter or the target, but it's for sure the target.

Betty's arm squeaks on this one. Easy fix, I just haven't don't it yet.

#50 6 years ago

Ha I thought I was losing my mind with the Bob awards, but it was the bottom 2 lights hooked up wrong from factory. I was wondering why it was giving me weird stuff

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 22.50
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
There are 171 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-113-bugs-and-features and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.