4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by KenLayton
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Hi, has anyone reproduced or perhaps even just scanned, the decals for the different diagnostic switches used on data east pins? I’m replacing a bracket and it would also be nice to put a decal on the new bracket.

#3 4 years ago

I did thanks - not there.

Looking across my pins, while there are a couple of different brackets used (depending on whether the switches are mounted in the door, or to the cabinet), there appears to be only one decal used.

It looks like I may need to recreate one using an old one as the basis.

3 months later
    #4 3 years ago

I'm looking for a decal for the service/diagnostic switches on a Batman Forever. I'm working on a machine where "someone" has completely removed the entire service switches & mounting bracket from the coin door. What does the decal say? Does this game use two switches or three? If two, does one of them latch down? Or are they both monentary types?

I've never seen a Batman Forever machine before and I have not found any pictures of the backside of the coin door showing the test switches.

2 weeks later
    #5 3 years ago

Can anyone get me pictures of the test diagnostic switch wiring? Wondering which wires went on which switch and if diodes are needed on the switches.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diagnostic-switch-decals?hl=harig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.