Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by pballjunkie
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Curious to know if anyone purchased any of these new mods.

Tim

#2 1 year ago

Hey! I bought the Station 3 Kit and it looks amazing! Defiantly pops now and stands out. Also got the Emojis target decals and they've been on all week and look good! You grab any yet?

#3 1 year ago

I was interested, but looking on their website, I see the decals are bundled with "Interior station lighting effect in blue", which I'm _not_ interested in. Maybe they'll do a decals-only version.

#4 1 year ago

Just purchased Dialed In Pinball Station 3 Kit along with the 12v Fused Power Tap- JJP System.

Dialed In is already packed full of toys but Mezel Mods has found a way.

Tim

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from JWJr:

I was interested, but looking on their website, I see the decals are bundled with "Interior station lighting effect in blue", which I'm not_ interested in. Maybe they'll do a decals-only version.

If they did a decal only version, I would buy it too. Like you, I’m not interested in the lights either. Plus, the lights will not work with just the kit as sold; you also need to purchase a separately sold splitter.

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from rs812:

If they did a decal only version, I would buy it too. Like you, I’m not interested in the lights either. Plus, the lights will not work with just the kit as sold; you also need to purchase a separatley sold splitter.

...or run a couple of wires, which is what I would do, if I was interested. I like the lights on DILE just fine the way they are, but that non-matching Station 3 caught my eye (in a bad way) right off the bat.

#7 1 year ago

Send her a note at support@Mezelmods.com and request to sell them separately. I think she will consider it.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Send her a note at support@Mezelmods.com and request to sell them separately. I think she will consider it.

Good suggestion - done!

#9 1 year ago

Mezel Mods support is outstanding by the way.

#10 1 year ago

...and they now offer the mod "without illumination", and I just ordered one!

#11 1 year ago

They need to make more!

2 months later
#12 1 year ago

They have a topper coming out soon, i saw a pic somewhere, it looks like a power station. I am in the market for one

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from mtp78:

They have a topper coming out soon, i saw a pic somewhere, it looks like a power station. I am in the market for one

I'd love to see that. I'm not quite sold on the Laseriffic one just yet.

#14 1 year ago

Tiltopper is making one too they dont advertise on the website

#15 1 year ago

Yes they're all great additions and needed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 21.00
7,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bridgewater, MA
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 8,000.00
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside