• Latest reply 5 years ago by JWJr
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

page 42.jpg
#1 5 years ago

There's a new version of the DI manual (3.1) on JJP's Support page, and there's a little change on page A-28:

page 42.jpgpage 42.jpg

#2 5 years ago

Quantum Theater Multi?

I just reached High Voltage Multiball the other day and didn't know it existed. Had the game five months and still new things to find.

#3 5 years ago

Cool! Does anyone know if that is in current code or code to come? I wonder if you have to finish all theater modes to get to it, or just one, or start all . . . .

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Cool! Does anyone know if that is in current code or code to come? I wonder if you have to finish all theater modes to get to it, or just one, or start all . . . .

I would assume "code to come". There's not really a "finish" to any of the theater modes - they just time out.

I've managed to get all four started in a game many times (including a couple of times yesterday) without that appearing. IMO, it'll be a nice addition.

Now, if I could just get that damn magnet to stop _throwing_ the ball SDTM every once in a while...

#5 5 years ago

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. It's great to see how well this game has been supported with its code. What an incredible and fun game!

5 months later
#6 5 years ago

There's a new version (3.3) of the DI manual available.

http://159.203.76.48/di/DI_Manual%203_3%20November%202018.pdf

#7 5 years ago

What's new in the manual that wasn't in our printed manual that was mailed to us?

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

What's new in the manual that wasn't in our printed manual that was mailed to us?

Hopefully nothing

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Hopefully nothing

Gotta be _something_, or they wouldn't bother. Maybe someone at JJP can tell us.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/di-new-manual-new-multiball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.