(Topic ID: 289560)

Dezerland Orlando, Pinball Palace -Not a good place to work

By Jhurs002

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

66852032-C074-414E-87A9-7FBC61F2CE3C (resized).jpeg
    FarOutRide-Water-System-Diagram-V1-rev-A.pdf (PDF preview)
    Dezerland-Orlando-Pinball-Palace (resized).jpg
    Back-tire-Handtruck-min (resized).jpg
    unnamed (resized).jpg
    5435AE95-DA06-4717-A6A5-8AD45072A997 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluntmanguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#67 2 years ago

On vacation to Universal Studios, I dragged my family and friends to this place by the sheer numbers of pins after a night at the park. My wife isn't much of a pinhead like the rest of us so she went and checked out their automobile collection ($20 bucks on a BOGO free deal with her friend...there are 6 of us on the trip) and we got BOGO for the 'pinball palace' (4) and we went with the $10 per person, per hour ($20 total plus tax) and I hate to say it, but it wasn't worth it even with the discounts. Nothing remotely to "modern" machines and like others have mentioned, need work. I kinda feel bad for them. The potential is there, but not implemented. A good section off the back corner where I can only guess that machines go to die live were blocked off, and nothing from the past couple of decades in the room. The car show (Fast & Furious type) that was going on was more impressive. I wish we would have gone anywhere else to be completely honest...unless you are into games from the 70's. Then it's right up your alley...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluntmanguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dezerland-orlando-pinball-palace-not-a-good-place-to-work?tu=bluntmanguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.