(Topic ID: 289560)

Dezerland Orlando, Pinball Palace -Not a good place to work

By Jhurs002

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

66852032-C074-414E-87A9-7FBC61F2CE3C (resized).jpeg
    FarOutRide-Water-System-Diagram-V1-rev-A.pdf (PDF preview)
    Dezerland-Orlando-Pinball-Palace (resized).jpg
    Back-tire-Handtruck-min (resized).jpg
    unnamed (resized).jpg
    5435AE95-DA06-4717-A6A5-8AD45072A997 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shredso.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 3 years ago

Visiting Disney soon and planned on heading to Dezerland to get away for a few hours. Glad I found this thread. Looks like I'll be trying one of the others mentioned. It's too bad because it is much closer to where we are staying.

2 weeks later
    #52 2 years ago

I stopped in a few days ago during my Disney trip. The place is massive. There are cool cars everywhere. I thought about not paying for the car museum tickets because there were so many strewn about but I'm glad I didn't. They were offering 50% off the tickets if you spent $20 at the gift shop. We bought the kids a couple garbage souvenirs and saved some cash. There isn't much in the way of descriptions of the cars unfortunately. I even tried the app and it was all really short poorly written blurbs. It was really slow so one of the (the only?) attendants gave us a ton of info. It was neat just looking at the massive collection of cars even if I didn't know what most of them were. I highly recommend the car museum.

The pinball room looked very tired an unkept. It wasn't worth wasting the money when you could tell the games were dirty and un-serviced. There weren't many if any recent games.

We had a $3 credit on for the arcade from buying the car museum tickets and figured we would play 3 quick games on the way out. It was the most expensive arcade I've ever seen. We couldn't find a single game (including skee ball) that was under $1 per play.

1 year later
    #92 1 year ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Thanks to this thread I know where not to go in May when I'll be in Orlando.

I wouldn't go there for pinball, but I quite enjoyed the car museum.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shredso.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dezerland-orlando-pinball-palace-not-a-good-place-to-work?tu=Shredso and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.