(Topic ID: 289560)

Dezerland Orlando, Pinball Palace -Not a good place to work

By Jhurs002

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

66852032-C074-414E-87A9-7FBC61F2CE3C (resized).jpeg
    FarOutRide-Water-System-Diagram-V1-rev-A.pdf (PDF preview)
    Dezerland-Orlando-Pinball-Palace (resized).jpg
    Back-tire-Handtruck-min (resized).jpg
    unnamed (resized).jpg
    5435AE95-DA06-4717-A6A5-8AD45072A997 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BadgeringBadger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#77 1 year ago

What's the current review? I still have this place on my list of places to potentially check out while I'm in Orlando for a week in November, but between this thread and the pinball map reviews, it's towards the bottom. Still have hope that they've improved their maintenance over the last year, but I'll wait to see what the locals have to say.

#79 1 year ago
    Quoted from Clnilsen:

I was there about a month ago. Unfortunately it was closed so couldn’t really play anything, but definitely a large collection.
    One this I definitely found interesting is he must have the worlds largest collection of Gottlieb James Bond pins. I think I counted 4 or 5 of them.

The collection has some machines that caught my interest, any time I see something I haven't played before it usually goes to the top of the list when I'm in the area. Up to about 460 different machines, so it's hard to find something new outside of conventions.

I'll probably have enough time to stop in. Maybe I just play for an hour, maybe everything looks good enough to stay the entire day.

3 weeks later
    #83 1 year ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

There are a couple choices too. Depending on your timing, IAPPA returns, and usually all Pin Manufacturers are present, along with a massive show.
    Freeplay Orlando, our local arcade show follows.
    Nov 15-20
    https://www.freeplayflorida.com/

I'll be there for FPF, spending the week before in the area and was looking for suggestions, some of the places above will do just fine

1 month later
    #84 1 year ago

Ended up going Thursday with nothing better to do after going to Pinball Lounge and Hourglass earlier in the week.

A good amount of machines off or unplayable, but I saw some I hadn't seen before, and I thought I got a good amount of games in for my $15 2 hour pass. I'd go back if I was staying in the area, but mostly because PL was so far away. Better maintenance and more machines up would change my opinion on spending more than an hour or two there, but at least what was still playable was a good variety of games, including a few that were new to me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BadgeringBadger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dezerland-orlando-pinball-palace-not-a-good-place-to-work?tu=BadgeringBadger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.