• 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Lindsey
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DevilsDare_sounds_Board.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vengeance.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

So I was having an issue with my Devils Dare Sound board, the sound/speech would work 100% but intermittently. When it was working it was fine, when it wasn't I got no sound at all.

Figuring it must be connectors, I went ahead an repined the connector to the sound board, but in doing so I did a shitty job and some of the wires fell out of the pins and I messed up the wire order.

The -12V that should have been on pin3 accidentally got put on pin4, I've now since fixed that.

Since doing that, I can't get the sound board to work at all, not even the self test is working now

This is a picture of the soundboard schematic:

DevilsDare sounds Board.jpgDevilsDare sounds Board.jpg

I'm trying to figure out what I could have possibly screwed up and what I should replace.

Also if anyone has a working spare they want to sell I'd consider going that route as well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 65.00
Electronics
Cobra Amusements
Electronics
Apparel - Unisex
ULEKstore
Unisex

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vengeance.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/devils-dare-sound-board-1?tu=Vengeance and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.