Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Mbecker
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7674044B-4344-4585-815A-7EEA81123D8F (resized).jpeg
    D2568259-4FBA-4E4C-84E6-820CE3C18F7C (resized).jpeg
    56B6EA9D-DDC3-4772-B37F-94919E307A8E (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider p1nhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ahiggins:

Hey Folks, sorry for the delay with updates.
    I'm currently about 15 credits away from finishing my degree and have been drowning in coursework lately. My schedule is looking better this month and I plan on on getting my first iteration of the playfield cut and wiring the lower third. The playfield is still a work in progress, the biggest issue with it was not the hardware but the software I used to design the playfield. I work as a programmer so all this woodworking stuff is a little out of my wheelhouse, however I'm doing my best to learn quickly.
    This week I plan on completely re-doing the cad drawings in fusion 360 and finding a better option to transfer those files into G-Code. If I can't get this figured out by the end of the month I'm just going to hand cut everything.

I'd search around for the latest post processing file specific to your Maslow-style CNC. I'm sure there is probably a community built cloud file for it.

Fusion360 loves inches for everything, as do most Americans... the post-processor that generated your g-code in fusion may have your feeds and speeds confused as marlin based firmwares typically default to mm/s (so make sure to do a sanity check there).

What specific issues did you run into?

A quick search on Fusion360 pointed me here:

https://cam.autodesk.com/posts/post.php?name=maslowcnc

The makermade = Maslow.

#24 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

What software did you use to design it?

Fusion360

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider p1nhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dev-log-five-finger-death-punch?tu=p1nhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.