- (resized).jpg
dwarf (resized).jpg
hobbit-image-1 (resized).jpg
hobbit_mode_balls_locked (resized).jpg
15313521856913595982898169067775 (resized).jpg
hobbit_download_screenshot (resized).jpg
IMG_2897 (resized).JPG
bb25ec62ab8fb24c6bc4cb17537a392498a8cb06.png.png (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-pat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#133 5 years ago

I love it too. Nice to get the positive feedback showing you’re making the right shots/progress! The green is awesome!!!

#219 5 years ago

My turn for a big JJP thank-you, this update is amazing.
I’d also like to see another setting on the “journey status update screen for: “advance only with flipper press”
The mode info screens have too much info for me to take in in the 20 seconds, I’d like to flip through at my own pace.

Thanks again, amazing work, great game even better, always been on board

#229 5 years ago
Quoted from check_switch_26:

You have to be holding a flipper button as the ball triggers the switch at the entrance to the back tunnel, because there isn't much time to decide where to divert the ball. If no buttons (or both) are pressed, the ball is directed to side opposite to the previous trip.
This functionality has been in the code for over two years, by the way.
--Ted

Hmm, I must have missed that page in the instructions

What a Game! Sooo much happening

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#269 5 years ago

Is there a good strength adjustment for the wind lance? I don’t think so and believe this would be a great addition to the code. As of now, owners are all bending their ball guides to feed the Smaug shot.Could the windlance be better dialed in with coil power? Mine always seems too strong.

Messing around with the kickback strength, it’s almost like it doesn’t save into the game either...

Menu still has the typo of “milliseconds” for units in the strength adjustment for the kickback.

#271 5 years ago

We know it can fire at different strengths, as sometimes you select it mid game to make a shot at the MAN targets with the power meter. It just doesn’t seem to be adjustable from the menu. I’ve had to do plenty of physical adjustments to make the third flipper shot regularly. It often bricks off a rubber vuk post at the radagast hole.

#275 5 years ago
Quoted from check_switch_26:

I've changed the firing for Smaug MB, mode start, and "Flashback" to honor the Kickback Strength adjustment setting. I've also changed to description of that setting to clarify that it is "firing time in milliseconds". Changes will be in the next update.
--Ted

That’s great and was really my only concern regarding my game. I really can’t say enough good about the work you guys are doing.
Yours truly,
Self proclaimed JJP fanboy

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-pat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/details-new-hobbit-code?tu=pinball-pat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.