- (resized).jpg
dwarf (resized).jpg
hobbit-image-1 (resized).jpg
hobbit_mode_balls_locked (resized).jpg
15313521856913595982898169067775 (resized).jpg
hobbit_download_screenshot (resized).jpg
IMG_2897 (resized).JPG
bb25ec62ab8fb24c6bc4cb17537a392498a8cb06.png.png (resized).jpg
There are 475 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 10.
#101 5 years ago
Quoted from check_switch_26:

It is also the original title of the third movie.
I mentioned to Keith yesterday that it (slightly) irked me that he named the mode "There and Back Again", but I conceded that it sounds better than "Homeward Bound", which is the chapter name from "The Lord of the Rings". I also pointed out that the only mention of "There and Back Again" in "The Lord of the Rings" is in the Preface where it is referenced as an alternate name for "The Hobbit" book. Keith countered that in the movie, Frodo looks at the book and reads the title when he is reminiscing with Billbo at Rivendell.
Anyway, "There and Back Again" also sounds better than "The Journey Home", which is the chapter name from "The Hobbit", so there you go.
--Ted

LOL, thanks for posting that. Funny, and good info.

*edit* Keep bringing those bitch baby downvotes, ya'll. Nobody's hit this one yet.

#102 5 years ago

so do you have to have 2.0 installed before you install this?

#103 5 years ago

Huge thanks for an amazing update! And to go through community feedback and already plan tweaks to an update only a couple days old?! Outstanding support.

Here’s a couple questions (admittedly from a guy who doesn’t know the old code all that well... my th has lived at my brothers house since unboxing...):

1. Is there a super duper “i beat everything” wizard mode?

2. Have the rules changed significantly enough to warrant a new rule sheet and/or a new flowchart?

Thanks again to JJP and especially Ted and Keith for continuing to update and improve this amazing game.

#104 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

so do you have to have 2.0 installed before you install this?

Yes, or 2.01.
--Ted

#105 5 years ago

Love the new code so far, and looks like a good number of small issues I've seen are going to be addressed for the next update. I did have a question about Smaug's head movement though. It seems erratic during Smaug MB. The first Smaug MB I started his head didn't move at all, though it did during each ball lock, and he was talking throughout. The second MB I started his head was moving but wasn't tracking the ball properly, seemed reversed of where the ball was hitting targets.

Anyone else seeing weird head movements during Smaug MB? I saw someone else mention that re-running the update fixed some issues.

#106 5 years ago

One thing that I would eventually like to see and study a bit (maybe after the cleanup and next release) is a flow chart (like the rule sheet flow chart) that shows how the multipliers effect each other - book modes tiers and number completed, map repeats before Arkenstone modes, beast mode "waves", Arkenstone mode levels completed, Smaug Multiball levels completed or number of kills, etc. - all the things that add multipliers to the next level of depth. I know this would be complicated, but it would be good to know and understand the priorities (weighting) for which multipliers have the biggest impact, the smallest impact, and which ones are compounded as you get deeper into the depth of the game. Is the book multiplier weighted the same as the maps completed multiplier? Things like that. Very interesting, but tough to figure it all out from what Ted has told us so far. It might show some reasoning for holding off on starting Arkenstone modes.

Really good stuff ...

#107 5 years ago
Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

Love the new code so far, and looks like a good number of small issues I've seen are going to be addressed for the next update. I did have a question about Smaug's head movement though. It seems erratic during Smaug MB. The first Smaug MB I started his head didn't move at all, though it did during each ball lock, and he was talking throughout. The second MB I started his head was moving but wasn't tracking the ball properly, seemed reversed of where the ball was hitting targets.
Anyone else seeing weird head movements during Smaug MB? I saw someone else mention that re-running the update fixed some issues.

Game 1 first lock the head didn't move at all
Game 2 first lock the head moved faced me and then returned to the left

Seems the movements are random?

#108 5 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

One thing that I would eventually like to see and study a bit (maybe after the cleanup and next release) is a flow chart (like the rule sheet flow chart) that shows how the multipliers effect each other - book modes tiers and number completed, map repeats before Arkenstone modes, beast mode "waves", Arkenstone mode levels completed, Smaug Multiball levels completed or number of kills, etc. - all the things that add multipliers to the next level of depth. I know this would be complicated, but it would be good to know and understand the priorities (weighting) for which multipliers have the biggest impact, the smallest impact, and which ones are compounded as you get deeper into the depth of the game. Is the book multiplier weighted the same as the maps completed multiplier? Things like that. Very interesting, but tough to figure it all out from what Ted has told us so far. It might show some reasoning for holding off on starting Arkenstone modes.
Really good stuff ...

This was posted by a dedicated Pinsider a long time ago. No idea how accurate it is, would be awesome if JJP would release an official flowchart. Bear in mind your scores also have a variable based on where you are on the map. Also, you supposedly get an Arkenstone qualifier if you complete a series of modes but I'm not sure what that entails.
bb25ec62ab8fb24c6bc4cb17537a392498a8cb06.png.png (resized).jpgbb25ec62ab8fb24c6bc4cb17537a392498a8cb06.png.png (resized).jpg

#109 5 years ago

Ok, going to ask a stupid question. People keep referring to a mode's position on "the map". What map? Feel free to point me to a post th as t I must have missed.

#110 5 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

This was posted by a dedicated Pinsider a long time ago. No idea how accurate it is, would be awesome if JJP would release an official flowchart.

Those are the qualifiers … I'm looking for how the multipliers mesh together and add up for the deeper modes. For example, book modes have tier/star ratings and the more stars the higher the point multiplier for "Into the Fire". The number of times you complete the map with the spinner before playing "Into the Fire" also adds multipliers. The same weighting as the book modes? Beast Frenzy and Smaug Multiball have different levels in those multiballs. I think that they have an effect on the points multiplier for "Into the Fire" also. The "Into the Fire" has levels within that. Does that highest completed level have a multiplier for "Barrel Escape" and is that weighted more than the next round of multipliers that I mentioned, or is everything just all summed together? Maybe just the "Into the Fire", "Barrel Escape" and "The Battle of Five Armies" multiplier equation in layman's terms.

#111 5 years ago

Another comment. The red lights on the ramps and Radagast hole are overkill. It's already obvious on the main screen if you completed the shot. They aren't necessary and I liked the lights there the way they were.

#112 5 years ago

Thanks for all the feedback. Let me capture the comments and questions in one place...
Ball saver callouts: There are more callouts now. They go along with the Ball Saved animation.
"Multiball!" callout at beginning of Smaug MB has changed: Whoops! My mistake. In one of the passes I made to clean up the sound effects, I accidentally swapped the callout between Smaug MB and Beast Frenzy. I have fixed this for the next update.
Mode "ball locked" sounds are out of order: Another mistake, but too complicated to explain. Fixed for next update.
Smaug game over speech: This is still there, and there are more phrases now. However, Smaug will not say anything if he already said something for entering initials. Also, he won't speak up on short games. For next update, I've adjusted some things to strike a better balance between "too often" and "not enough".
"Arkenstone" callout for spotting Arkenstone tasks happens too frequently: For next update, I moved this to go along with the Arkenstone Qualified animation. I'll think about something else to put in there to draw attention to the task spotting.
Add mode tier/stars to Book display in next update: Implemented for next update.
Gollum speech on outlane: Gollum callouts happen now only when Gollum Ball Save is triggered. (There are more than just "Nooo!" as well.) I'm going to look at this some more, since there may be some clashes between those callouts and the "It's ours!" callout. (Which also gets cut off.)
Qualifier for Book Modes always lit at ball start: This has not been changed, and is controlled by the difficulty setting. If you don't like this behavior, I suggest changing Book Mode Difficulty to 5.
Test Report flags "hobbit drops" error: Previously, the drop target code did not report errors, even though it was keeping track of them internally. Apparently, it's a little too conservative about clearing errors. Fixed in the next update. (The label should read "DROP TARGET BANKS", not "hobbit drops" *sigh*) If this error is persistent on your game, try going into DROP BANK LIFE TEST and let it run for a couple of minutes. (Full Menu->Tests->Device Tests->Drop Bank Life Test)
Book Mode shot lamp effect: The effect was made flashier in 2.95. Changed the color (sort of dusty blue) and timing for next update.
At start of Smaug MB, Smaug sometimes doesn't roar: I have observed some oddness with Smaug phrases in a few places. I will dig into it and figure out what's happening.
Blinking Ring button is distracting: I'll discuss this with the team on Monday. (Probably will leave as-is.)
Blink Ring Button while entering initials for high score: Implemented for next update.
Is there a status report page showing achievement results in Arkenstone Modes? No, but the addition is under consideration.
Please add "coin door ball save": I'll discuss this with the team on Monday.
"Dwarf horn" is too big/loud for its use: Yes, a smaller sound is needed instead of this one. This will be remedied in the next update.
What's going on with the Bilbo/Gandalf/Radagast arrows? These lamps were barely used previously. (Only in Arkenstone modes, IIRC.) They now reflect the state of the Bilbo/Gandalf/Radagast mode qualifiers - solid when spotted, blinking when not spotted.
--Ted

The bait - left ramp doesn't drop beasts to hide for right ramp shot

#113 5 years ago
Quoted from Georgeh:

The bait - left ramp doesn't drop beasts to hide for right ramp shot

Shot was changed to left hole ("Balin") so that it sets up the shot to right.
--Ted

#114 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Ok, going to ask a stupid question. People keep referring to a mode's position on "the map". What map? Feel free to point me to a post th as t I must have missed.

Refers to how far along you are towards Erebor. As you hit the orbit spinners, you move closer and this is shown on the map in corner of screen.

#115 5 years ago

Biggest mystery to me, when you drain on right outlane and start preciouss ball save, what determines where and how big the band, or highlighted save zone are? Anybody have an idea?

#116 5 years ago

Been waiting for an update like this
I had only done one delta update , so I have had to do the full 2.0 and then the 2.01 (delta) and then finally the new delta 2.95 .
I have had no problems with my machine at all , but once the latest delta was installed the trough vuk would not load the ball into the lane .
I have gone into coil settings and the trough vuk was set at 10 , I have adjusted it up to 15 to get the ball into the shooter lane .
Has anyone else had a similar issue and is 10 the correct setting and is being set to 15 going to create problems?
Thanks David

#117 5 years ago

I'm not sure what happened there, because I didn't intentionally change anything. I'll look into it.
--Ted

I agree, the tone is different/ prior was more aggressive

#118 5 years ago

Hobbit drop error today in start up.
Dragon head error today on startup.

Downgraded code to 2.01 no errors.
Reinstalled 2.95 errors reappeared.

Ran tests and they cleared but reappeared on a reboot.

Definitely code related.
Definitely something to fix.

#119 5 years ago

I really like the dwarf horn !!!!

#120 5 years ago

I really like the dwarf horn !!!!

#121 5 years ago

Shot was changed to left hole ("Balin") so that it sets up the shot to right.
--Ted

See image still says left ramp

IMG_2897 (resized).JPGIMG_2897 (resized).JPG
#122 5 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

This was posted by a dedicated Pinsider a long time ago. No idea how accurate it is, would be awesome if JJP would release an official flowchart. Bear in mind your scores also have a variable based on where you are on the map. Also, you supposedly get an Arkenstone qualifier if you complete a series of modes but I'm not sure what that entails.

Never mind, I see now that the qualifiers are pretty much detailed in the Journal and the modes to get an Arkenstone qualifier are complete Bilbo modes, complete Radagast modes etc, also noted in the Journal. This game is awesome. Thanks Ted and Co.!

#123 5 years ago
Quoted from Crazydaisy:

Been waiting for an update like this
I had only done one delta update , so I have had to do the full 2.0 and then the 2.01 (delta) and then finally the new delta 2.95 .
I have had no problems with my machine at all , but once the latest delta was installed the trough vuk would not load the ball into the lane .
I have gone into coil settings and the trough vuk was set at 10 , I have adjusted it up to 15 to get the ball into the shooter lane .
Has anyone else had a similar issue and is 10 the correct setting and is being set to 15 going to create problems?
Thanks David

I noticed this as well. Didn’t happen every time the ball was launched up the trough to the shooter lane but it did happen a couple times. I may need to boost my VUK ball trough coil as well.

#124 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Definitely code related.

Have run into this twice. Hey LTG I found a bug I had to press tiny green switch button below the spider mech and then the led right beside it changed from red to green, and more importantly, both dragon head and hobbit drops errors were fixed. Thought my machine was possessed or was getting an attitude, but it must be software related. This happens when I first boot machine up and was preventing me from bypassing it in the menu aka my machine was "out of control".

#125 5 years ago

Carnac the Magnificent predicts the next Hobbit software realease won't be for four weeks and it will be numbered higher than version 3.0. No problems waiting, 2.95 update really allows the game to shine. Better mode lighting showing where to shoot, user controlled (1-4) balls stacking for modes (from version 2.0) gets used more, preventing Smaug/Beasts overlaps, a final wizard mode (I've been promised) and more sounds. All good my preciouss!

sigh ... 30 year olds don't know the joy a good Johnny Carson skit can bring.

#126 5 years ago
Quoted from Georgeh:

See image still says left ramp

Whoops! It should say "Left Hole & Loop". (Lights for the shots are correct, though. And the drop targets in front of the Balin shot are kept down.)
--Ted

#127 5 years ago

Thanks for all the feedback. Let me capture the comments and questions in one place...
Test Report flags "hobbit drops" error: Previously, the drop target code did not report errors, even though it was keeping track of them internally. Apparently, it's a little too conservative about clearing errors. Fixed in the next update. (The label should read "DROP TARGET BANKS", not "hobbit drops" *sigh*) If this error is persistent on your game, try going into DROP BANK LIFE TEST and let it run for a couple of minutes. (Full Menu->Tests->Device Tests->Drop Bank Life Test)

--Ted

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! Turns out ma(N) target spring was broken and fell off into the cabinet - so the error reporting was right on. I replaced the spring and error is gone. The nomenclature was just a little confusing

Thanks, Ted!

#128 5 years ago
Quoted from GrandFireball1:

I noticed that during some of the modes, all the insert lights turn green after making a shot. I’m not really sure why it does this or if it’s just part of the new lighting code added. How do others feel about this?

Love it

#129 5 years ago

I wish my operator would update. His Hobbit has all the lights lock up about half the times I see it. Power cycle fixes it but when it happens mid game I'm stuck.

#130 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! Turns out ma(N) target spring was broken and fell off into the cabinet - so the error reporting was right on. I replaced the spring and error is gone. The nomenclature was just a little confusing
Thanks, Ted!

Glad it was a real error and not a false positive. Ideally, the Test Report should tell you exactly which target to check. That takes a bit more work than what's in place now.
--Ted

#131 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Definitely code related.

The reason you don't see head or drop errors reported in earlier software versions is because the code that reports those errors was added in 2.95.

That said, it's possible that the error detection is overly sensitive. However, check these items on your game:

dragon: At power up, and when exiting Diagnostics, the head will calibrate by turning all the way to the right (Smaug's left) and then back. If the "away" limit switch is not triggered within several seconds, the game will flag an error.

drop targets: If a drop target does not set/reset three times in a row when the associated coil is fired, an error is flagged. It takes two successes in a row to clear the error. Try running the Drop Bank Life Test for a few minutes to see if the retry counts are increasing.

--Ted

#132 5 years ago

Played all day today and teds list of comments / fixes cover everything I’ve noticed as well as other members keen eyes !
Re the Smaug/Beast MB setting, I did put to ON to prevent it but after a few plays and listening to comments on the stream regarding the beasts now appearing in waves and the ability to cancel beast MB with the ring button, I have now changed it back to default setting off NO and find it better, so worth trying.
Finally, Ted, after you’ve entered your name in high score, it then shows last game “player 1” etc, is it possible to insert the just entered name/s instead?
Only minor, would just make it look better.
Thanks yet again

#133 5 years ago

I love it too. Nice to get the positive feedback showing you’re making the right shots/progress! The green is awesome!!!

#134 5 years ago
Quoted from Beowulfz07:

Finally, Ted, after you’ve entered your name in high score, it then shows last game “player 1” etc, is it possible to insert the just entered name/s instead?
Only minor, would just make it look better.
Thanks yet again

That same thing has occurred to me once or twice. Easier to describe than to implement, though. Maybe I can talk Keith into tackling that one.
--Ted

#135 5 years ago

Trying to update . Wish me luck. My friend always does it for me since I’m not computer savvy.

#136 5 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Trying to update . Wish me luck.

Good luck. ( if you make a mistake, the delta failure shouldn't hurt the game, you just won't have the newest software in it )

Instructions are in the manual.

LTG : )

#137 5 years ago

vertical up kicker isn't hitting hard enough now to put ball on left ramp. takes at least 3 trys. i'll adjust and see. was fine 5 minutes before installing new code, could new code effect this? i'll vamp up power a bit, see what happens.

#138 5 years ago

Just got all 31 modes, killed Smaug and all 3 wizard modes The two holes flashed white. I rattled the left hole 3 times before draining sdtm.

I did notice that, after completing all the modes for Man, Gandalf and Radagast I got a free Arkenstone completion and an add a ball. No major malfunctions up until then. Lots of chaos getting there. I'm not a great player, this is a lot more attainable than I original thought! Incredible job Ted and Co.

#139 5 years ago

The reason you don't see head or drop errors reported in earlier software versions is because the code that reports those errors was added in 2.95.
That said, it's possible that the error detection is overly sensitive. However, check these items on your game:
dragon: At power up, and when exiting Diagnostics, the head will calibrate by turning all the way to the right (Smaug's left) and then back. If the "away" limit switch is not triggered within several seconds, the game will flag an error.
drop targets: If a drop target does not set/reset three times in a row when the associated coil is fired, an error is flagged. It takes two successes in a row to clear the error. Try running the Drop Bank Life Test for a few minutes to see if the retry counts are increasing.
--Ted

I've changed my assessment:

Seeing that running tests cleared the errors, I decided that it was vibration causing and fixing the errors.

I ran through and refreshed all of the connectors on all of the affected mechs.

Rebooted and no errors.
Went to tests and ran the dragon and drop life tests for 8 mins each.

Rebooted and no errors.

Went through and combed through the harnesses.

Rebooted and no errors.

Turned off the game for 45 minutes.

Rebooted and no errors.

There is no software bug as I reported earlier, I was fooled by loose/oxidized connections. My game has set for a year waiting for updates.

The new testing element is working flawlessly.

It uncovered marginal/weak connections in several areas.

It may be true that it's a bit sensitive, but it works really well.

Other than that minor adjustment to my game, the new code is more dynamic and seriously fun to play now.

Thank you so much!

#140 5 years ago

That same thing has occurred to me once or twice. Easier to describe than to implement, though. Maybe I can talk Keith into tackling that one.
--Ted

Thanks Ted

#141 5 years ago

Is load arrow working? The insert lights up purple, but I haven't seen it work once in about a hundred games.

#142 5 years ago

After learning about some of the multipliers in the live feed last Friday and 5-10 games played since then, I played a great game this afternoon and beat my GC score with a little more than 2.5 mil that has stood for more than 6 months. Great new code additions/enhancements. I got pretty far along, had the GC score already, had only one ball left, 5 armies was lit, launched the ball and my wife yells downstairs to me that dinner is ready. Yelling back that it will have to wait … was distracted enough and the ball drained. Ugh! Gotta hate when that happens. Wish that there was a way to look back at the % completes once the game is over, but I know that would be pretty difficult for multiplayer games. Maybe a "one more time final stats" journal pages pass through at the end of your last ball that can be canceled with both flippers for the next player. Wish list item for me. Thanks to the JJP team for this great effort that really does improve the game.

#143 5 years ago

I'm so happy for u guys. I sold my hobbit about a year ago due to code and I wanted a dialed in. I'm very glad the new code kicks ass. Congrats to those who stuck it out and waited.

#144 5 years ago

Can anyone explain the different levels of Beast Multiball? I believe there are eight? What happens when you beat all the levels? I thought the new code would provide more clarity, but I am still clueless.

#145 5 years ago

Does the latest version of Hobbit code allow entry of "High Score of the Day" initials at game over? I don't know who came up with that feature on Dialed In, but people that stop over at my house to play REALLY like that feature. They don't have to be great players to get the chance to enter their name or initials into the game, even if it is a temporary entry. Would love to see that feature in Hobbit.

#146 5 years ago
Quoted from RoyF:

Does the latest version of Hobbit code allow entry of "High Score of the Day" initials at game over? I don't know who came up with that feature on Dialed In, but people that stop over at my house to play REALLY like that feature. They don't have to be great players to get the chance to enter their name or initials into the game, even if it is a temporary entry. Would love to see that feature in Hobbit.

That was there in the previous release. You just need to turn it on in the settings. I have used it for a few parties and it goes over well.

#147 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I'm so happy for u guys. I sold my hobbit about a year ago due to code and I wanted a dialed in. I'm very glad the new code kicks ass. Congrats to those who stuck it out and waited.

Pick one up while they are still cheap. I see one listed in market for $6.5k. This game kicks ass.

#148 5 years ago

So far I’m loving the updates to the core game with a few minor issues.
- new Smaug audio seems muffled/low volume compared to the old callouts.
- new light shows are good but an adjustable brightness would be appreciated, some flashing sections were a little intense.

However, I have a HUGE complaint about Into the Fire. The epic music on my game appears to be completely gone from the first stage and intermittent on the second stage. I didn’t realize how much I liked the music until it was gone, absolutely ruined Into the Fire for me.
Other than the voice callouts, all I hear is the new switch sound that kind of sounds like a lightsaber. PLEASE tell me there’s a setting adjustment I’m missing.

#149 5 years ago
Quoted from JamesMxP:

So far I’m loving the updates to the core game with a few minor issues.
- new Smaug audio seems muffled/low volume compared to the old callouts.
- new light shows are good but an adjustable brightness would be appreciated, some flashing sections were a little intense.
However, I have a HUGE complaint about Into the Fire. The epic music on my game appears to be completely gone from the first stage and intermittent on the second stage. I didn’t realize how much I liked the music until it was gone, absolutely ruined Into the Fire for me.
Other than the voice callouts, all I hear is the new switch sound that kind of sounds like a lightsaber. PLEASE tell me there’s a setting adjustment I’m missing.

Try adjusting the sound music mic?

It's in the settings.

Others have said go back to defaults.

#150 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Biggest mystery to me, when you drain on right outlane and start preciouss ball save, what determines where and how big the band, or highlighted save zone are? Anybody have an idea?

I haven’t installed new code, but from what I’ve seen it starts at a standard width that’s random high/low in the band and then with each successive opportunity it narrows more and more.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.50
9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, CT
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Cedar City, UT
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 475 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/details-new-hobbit-code/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.