1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Litedpinballmods
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

#1 1 year ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

Desperately seeking 1990 Williams Rollergames Ramp Assembly
Featured Ad

Added: January 10th, 2019

Item description

Per the title - desperately looking for a parted-out, functional ramp assembly for this pinball. Anyone? Please?

Thanks much!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an expired ad.

Item location

Los Angeles, CA, --

Seller insights

These are dabbitt's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to dabbitt's stats page

#2 1 year ago

I saw one on Ebay about 6 years ago. For $400.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

I saw one on Ebay about 6 years ago. For $400.

I don't suppose you have a time machine I could borrow?

#4 1 year ago

If I had one, I'd probably trade it for a new RG ramp.

#5 1 year ago

I had one NOS I sold to Marco Specialties (along with a bunch of other NOS ramps)...not sure they still have it...it was perhaps 8 years ago. Todd

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from toddtuckey:

I had one NOS I sold to Marco Specialties (along with a bunch of other NOS ramps)...not sure they still have it...it was perhaps 8 years ago. Todd

probably in there vault!

#7 1 year ago

Their is a guy in the Tampa Florida area that flips low end pinball machines, I forget his name or exact location. Rollergames is one of the games he had flipped a few times, and he had a few that he pulled parts off to get some of his other Rollergames looking complete. I picked up a game from him 2 to 3 years ago, and he has been doing this for at least 10 years. Rollergames seamed to be a favorite game to him.

Once or twice a year he would take a trek North and pick up 10 or so games from different locations. He is on Pinside.

He had a small warehouse that he worked out of, the warehouse was on a street that was on the water, not sure if it was the Inter-coastal or the bay. He may have been closer to St. Petersburg. I remember him having used parts listed. he MAY have been on Ebay also.

If I remember more I will post it for you.

#8 1 year ago

I think this is him, he has 13 rollergames stuff listed on Ebay:

ebay.com link » Williams Rollergames Pinball Machine Playfield Flipper Assemblies

rixzilla

Good luck

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside