(Topic ID: 145487)

Desoldering Station $99 ships free

By vid1900

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2015-12-03-08-32-03.png
    image.jpg
    csi474a-1.jpg
    Skjermbilde_2015-11-30_kl._23.22.49.png
    21-19700.pdf (PDF preview)
    51qIbpV6kML._SX466_.jpg
    20151128_135006_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cnkay.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 8 years ago
    Quoted from sed6:

I picked this up instead which is still miles ahead of my squeeze bulb sucker I've been using.

Interesting, let us know how that works out for you. I think the solder pump and wick would be better personally but you never know..

3 weeks later
    #58 8 years ago
    Quoted from sed6:

Quite well! Just recapped two arcade monitors in record time (for me). Easy peasy with this tool.

Great to hear! Grab an old board and try your hand on a couple DIP ICs now. Then when you know how it performs you can go to http://nvram.weebly.com
    Pull your 5101 in space invaders add a socket and never need to worry about batteries again. Oh and finding old electronics and pulling spare parts is fun too.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cnkay.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/desoldering-station-99-ships-free?tu=cnkay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.