Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by jackd104
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

18F91F68-310C-41D2-BAAD-7A6F3C8BC515 (resized).jpeg
    #1 1 year ago

The desert album challenge is super fun so why not try pinball. Yes it's harder then you think. Do you choose strategy, gameplay, replayability?

Question. You're stuck on a island and can only play one game for the rest of your life. What do you choose? Can add a honorable mention nomination

Honorable mention: Fishtales
    Desert Island: Sttng

#2 1 year ago

Metallica Prem. Great game, and I also now have a jukebox of their music on said island.

#3 1 year ago

Fun topic! After lots of thought ...

Honorable mention: Flight 2000. I almost wonder if a classic older pin would hold up better in the long run vs than modern ones that once you "beat" them you would lose interest. But if I only get to pick one ...

Desert Island: Willy Wonka. Still absolutely love it 18 months in, and I am nowhere close to "finishing" the game ... probably never will.

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Metallica Prem. Great game, and I also now have a jukebox of their music on said island.

MET is my third. Just missed the cut.

Desert Album for me is between Nirvana Nevermind and Metallica Kill Em All

#5 1 year ago

Thunderbirds. If it was a desert island with no combustible material you would need firewood to keep warm.

#6 1 year ago

Honorable mention to F14 and Funhouse

#7 1 year ago

Deadpool set to 7° with the outlane posts removed is an ass kicker I'll always keep hitting the start button.

#8 1 year ago

8 Ball Deluxe don’t know why.

#9 1 year ago

Indiana Jones

Honorable Mention: Jurassic Park

#10 1 year ago

CFTBL
    Honorable mention: STNG

#11 1 year ago

Jurassic park premium for me, just great game with lasting appeal. Desert island album Soundgarden Superunknown

#12 1 year ago

Hmmmmm. I've changed games so much. I'd have to go back to one that I no longer have: Pinbot

#14 1 year ago

Gilligans Island

RBION

#15 1 year ago

Williams IJ

#16 1 year ago

Star Wars Prem.

I can hit start over and over and never tire of it.

#17 1 year ago

Data East TMNT. Second pick is Big Guns

#18 1 year ago

This is a tough call. However, I think JJP’s Pirates of the Caribbean seems most appropriate.

#19 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

The desert album challenge is super fun so why not try pinball. Yes it's harder then you think. Do you choose strategy, gameplay, replayability?
    Question. You're stuck on a island and can only play one game for the rest of your life. What do you choose? Can add a honorable mention nomination
    Honorable mention: Fishtales
    Desert Island: Sttng

Desert Island: BIG GAME
    honorable mention: BIG GAME

#20 1 year ago

BSD

18F91F68-310C-41D2-BAAD-7A6F3C8BC515 (resized).jpeg18F91F68-310C-41D2-BAAD-7A6F3C8BC515 (resized).jpeg
    #21 1 year ago

Jurassic Park premium. I'd either escape the island or die trying, literally & figuratively.

#22 1 year ago

Virtual pinball LOL (I win)

#23 1 year ago

Hercules, because I'm building a boat, and I need all the material I can get. Wilson and I are getting off that damn island so we can get home and meet my wife's new husband and play some freaking Godzilla in peace.

#24 1 year ago

#joker-poker for sure. Would finally have time to grind attempts at The Perfect Game: 5X Bonus and all 5 cards on all 5 balls.

#25 1 year ago

The Simpsons Pinball Party– Being stranded on a island is the perfect time to have a pin with longer play times. There are so many ways to approach TSPP and it has multiple mini wizard modes such as alien invasion, mystery spot, itchy and scratchy’s revenge. If I am stranded long enough I could possibly reach the super duper mega extreme wizard mode.

#26 1 year ago

Its been a while since one of these. Basically the answer is usually my latest game or games.

For pure game play it would probably be Godzilla Premium, but on a desert island (with solar power) I would go with Rush Premium because of gameplay plus the DJ mixer mode for listening to music.

Funny that I do tire of modern games more quickly than EMs. So a good option would also be Hot Tip EM, Volley or Teacher's Pet.

#27 1 year ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

Hercules, because I'm building a boat, and I need all the material I can get. Wilson and I are getting off that damn island so we can get home and meet my wife's new husband and play some freaking Godzilla in peace.

Ha, I was going to say the same, but for a different reason: to make it my house.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/desert-island-pinball-?hl=pinlink and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.