Topic Stats

• 106 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by presqueisle1
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

479554.jpg
Full Game.jpg
100_3044.JPG
image-6.jpg
mr magoo.jpg

There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 4 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Hmm. A year later. Centigrade 37 has been growing on me. Still a Gottlieb guy obviously. I will say that I have had a lot of fun playing Ding Dong this year. It is surprisingly fun.

It's a great game. One that I'll never sell.

#102 4 years ago

I'm biased, but I always go back to my Bank Shot.

Maybe Lucky Hand for a second.

#103 4 years ago

My true desert island game is Big Daddy. It has stood the test of time while others have came and went and takes on anyone that is willing to step up to the challenge.

#104 4 years ago

Well I've said Surf Champ is my fav many times, and it may still be...but I picked up a beautiful Gtb Criss Cross from the esteemed DirtFlipper Collection and cant stop playing it! Surf Champ sits right next to CC and I don't even look at her. Everything is in question now. Who am I?

#105 4 years ago

Hey, you set that baby up? I didn't think you had a spot for it yet? The temptation was too great huh? I'd like to put a few games on that one too.

#106 4 years ago

Yes Alex, the temptation was too big. Had it set up that night! 6 pins in a small living room lasted just one day though. Had to break 2 others down so the kids would stop complaining. My additional space is still a few weeks out, probably longer with holidays. I hate waiting, but it gives me time to make little changes (all changes are little because the room is too )

I'll have to invite you over when things get straight. The art on Criss Cross really appeals to me, but the play keeps me coming back. The 'bingo' style goal with the pop bumpers along with the bullseye targets and roto make it a keeper.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 29.95
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
€ 8.40
$ 7.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside