Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 139 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Gryszzz
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220415_210048 (resized).jpg
    20220415_202820 (resized).jpg
    20191127_212123 (resized).jpg
    20191127_212737 (resized).jpg
    20181122_013734 (resized).jpg
    20181122_014423 (resized).jpg
    20181121_220423 (resized).jpg
    20181121_220619 (resized).jpg
    Pinball (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg
    20170316_125205 (resized).jpg
    Breckenridge.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#85 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Just curious why 1up Colfax is 21+ only? Why can’t you allow kids before 7:00 PM like 1up LODO? It is the same town of Denver right so laws should be the same. I would love to take my son to the Colfax location because there is better selection of video games that he would love.

When I tried to take my kids into 1Up Colefax to play Star Wars day one, they said because the don’t serve food, they’re not permitted to allow under 21s in at any time. 1Up LoDo has food therefore can have kids accompanied by parents.

I assume the “no 16-20” thing is just that they don’t want to deal with teens or accidentally serve a minor (though it could be a wacky law of some kind I guess).

#87 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Won't make the lodo daytime but will def be at Colfax tamaree night. Hope to see yons! Place is huge now and I probably won't play one vid unless they have Journey. Could somebody tell Matty to show up (if he's not barred lol)...I lost his #.

Nice! Think you'll still be there by 8 p.m.?

4 years later
    #132 2 years ago

Oh shit! Can't believe that was 4 years ago. Let me know what night you're eying and I'll try to pull it off.

#137 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Sorry bout the short notice buddy, too busy with the Rush thread and vodka

No worries, sorry I missed you but next time for sure. And Mr68, I hope your liver survives the Gryszzz experience!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/denver?tu=fosaisu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.