By vintageclub

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 4 years ago

I will be making a trip to the Denver in June and can meet up for a possible trade. I am looking for DMD or System 11/late 80s early 90s Williams/Bally/Data East/Sega games (See my WISH LIST if interested). Both my trade games were at the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown this past weekend.

I have a very nice 1979 Stern MAGIC machine (clearcoated playfield, WPC mech upgrade, LEDs, anti-flicker boards, captive ball mod, touched up backglass and cab, repainted coin door, silicone bands, etc). Great game from an amazing era in Stern pinball.

I also have a 1986 Williams PinBot. Previous owner had touched up and clearcoated the playfield, but cabinet is not restored. Features LED lighting and flashers, Red/Blue Led displays, anti-spark capacitor mod on the flipper coils for longevity, new visor frame guide, Rottendog Power Supply, plays super smooth, fast and fun.

I'm really not interested in cash, just a good trade (+/- cash, depending) so I have something to take each game's place.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/denver-stern-magic-williams-pinbot-trade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.