1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by kruzman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kruzman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

I am Going on a trip next week that gets started in denver. I am arriving at the airport sunday morning. I am driving to vegas for a pearl Jam show on the 20th. I am going to pick up the car and I plan to stay sun night in denver. Not sure where. I am wondering if anyone has any experience of a laid back type of pub bar/restaurant where we could play some pinball but first find a room for the night. Since I am going to get on the 70 to head west, I welcome suggestions for denver as well as the route to vegas.
    Its weird for me because I used to road trip to boulder then vegas then santa monica every year. Now I realize its been over 20 years since I have.
    So I welcome any suggestions for pinball, places to stay in denver, and places to play in and on the way to vegas. Staying at the MGM in vegas, since that is where the show is taking place.

I am going to do most of the driving, and my travel companion is an ornery old man like myself, and will want to stop often on the drive to vegas, so I plan to stay the night somewhere in between denver and L.V. It would be great to find a place off the highway that has some pinball. Also I am a recovering addict and cant gamble, so in vegas I think I heard that the pinball museum closed? what is the new best place to play.

Lastly, I have 2 extra tix for the 5/20 pearl jam show in vegas that I need to sell.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or help

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from PrinzFred:

Tilt pinball in Lousiville has over 20 pins and about 50 games total. Many of our games are collectors or limited editions. A full bar and plenty of local beers on tap. We also serve fresh pizza, apps, etc. if you have time you also shouldn’t miss Lyons classic pinball with nearly 50 games.

Great I will check the map. thank you!

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

+1 for Tilt and 1up Lodo and Colfax both. There are a couple places in the mountains around Silverthorne/Frisco/Dillion like the CO Bar.
    Must stop is Ray’s in Green River UT. You’re Probably going to stop there anyway as it’s 100+ miles to the next services. Great burgers in a tiny town. River Terrace is a nice motel right alongside the Green River cuts trip in half if you stay there. Cedar City is a decent town on I-15.
    Pretty thin for pinball on the drive until you get to Vegas. PHOF is open when you get there.

so I am going to hit 1 up tonight at 6 or 7. its less than one mile from here I am downtown at embasy suites, and there is a gentleman's cabrette across the st. this is an odd downtown. there are so many empty buildings, really nice buildings all empty. I went to this breakfast place a diner, a bout 3 blocks away (it was a name like freds no,2) that had a bar also (the hammer bar)and at 10 am it was louder than any bar I have ever been in on st patricks day. Looking forward to green river. my travel partner picked this place rather than a mariott off the highway, which is what I would have picked. he says I couldnt do better so I plan on staying at the river terrace.
    Thanks for the help, and looking forward to the pins at 1up

1 week later
    #7 1 year ago

I had a great time.
    1UP on colfax is awesome, and I spent 5 nights in green river. Love that place!
    Thank you for the suggestions

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kruzman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/denver-pinball-5-15-2022-locals?tu=kruzman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.