Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 185 posts
  • 95 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hellyeah.jpg
    stooges-think pinball.jpg
    2013-01-23 14.11.12.jpg
    pre-orderexam.jpg
    split second.jpg
    image.jpg
    Dominos-Pizza.jpg
    images.png
    ha.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    CAM00376.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DennisNordman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 9 years ago

I have decided to end my relationship with Heighway Pinball. I am not the game designer on the Alien project. I made the initial playfield drawing and created concepts for 4 new playfield toys. The drawing can change drastically as the game develops. Andrew announced that the game would be ready in April and I can't possibly agree with this. I've seen the video that he submitted to FOX and if the game turns out anything like this it will be great.

#127 9 years ago
    Quoted from txstargazer3:

In small industries, individuals need to be careful of job hopping and leaving before projects are complete. It can make them hard to employ. Is Norman in danger of developing a reputation (earned or unearned) as hard to work with or a quitter? Honest question.

You are way off base here. People are making deposits based on Andrew's statement that I was the game designer and the game would be ready in April. Andrew did not consult with me before he made that statement. I was losing sleep over people making deposits as in my opinion the April date is not possible. Maybe he can do it, I don't know what he has going on in Wales. I just know that I couldn't get a game done to my standards anywhere near April, and people should know that. This was not a rash decision on my part. I gave it a lot of thought. By the way, since it was announced that I worked on the game for a year I feel obligated to correct that statement. I worked on the Alien game for way less than a year. A playfield drawing is a long way from a whitewood and a whitewood is a long, long way from a finished game. It is not my intention to hurt Andrew's business. It is my own conscience that I have to live with. As I said, Andrew's team did a great job on the video and if the finished game is anything like that it will be fine.

Dennis

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DennisNordman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dennis-nordman-leaves-heighway-pinball?tu=DennisNordman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.