• 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by busa32927
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BarkAtBrianAvatar.jpg

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago

IMO, it is just a fun shooting pin.

Due to space, I won't own one. But if I get a house with a basement, then this game would be a must own for me.

#52 8 years ago
Quoted from ddebuss:

Woof, bark, bark. Grrr...

Bonus points for antique Everquest gnoll reference....

#53 8 years ago

I have the upgraded Demo Man on Steroids version by Pinnovating, pimped out by the Refinery and further enhanced by Tom Collins, who now has my pin able to play DM, Demo Time (James Cardona's FreeWPC rewrite) or DMoS. Fantastic game since Tom fixed the computer for me and a bad board was replaced.

#54 8 years ago

Two years ago WCS sat at $1500... a lot of games did. To the right person its worth 2.5 to some 1.5. I'm really really digging this game as of late. That said I decided to wait...a few months before buying one 'just to make sure'. Been playing a lot on loc and in collections when I can find it.

When it's dialed in I dig it, when its tough (played a rough one last night) its a little less attractive...

So to me I like the cheese of the theme,the handles, the layout is fun to me.

But...not for everyone.

Quoted from Lermods:

Two years ago, they would sit for $1500. I would not say they are popular.

#55 8 years ago

i bought mine a year ago. its 90s pop culture. the game is fun and even better if you watch the movie again. fresh flippers with coils and a clean and waxed playfield makes the world of difference. the game really pops with leds and led flashers. i think i got 97 combos one night. super fun game with a simple rule set. demo time rocks! i am planning on making a custom topper for mine.

btw there is a ton of cows and secrets in that game. great when u pull one out on a friend and is amazed you got 20 mil bonus for the shot he just made.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/demolition-man-why-is-it-so-popular/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.