• Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20130715_201123.jpg
20130715_204900.jpg

#1 10 years ago

hello this is my demolition man pinball after restoration. ibuilt a very special el wire mod!
this is a very special el wire (not Chinese this is a german wire) this is a more then 20000 hours of work life! you can chose blink mode with speed control and constant mode the kit comes with a very smart controller and without battery! plug and play! the el wire works on the on multi ball.claw mission and jackpot. this is a very good condition kit and very simple to use and install for and you have a police light mod. for more information or buy this kit: [email protected] or facebook lior rajwan

did you see my road show mod?

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/road-show-special-mods-1

thank you!

20130715_204900.jpg20130715_204900.jpg 20130715_201123.jpg20130715_201123.jpg

#2 10 years ago

price please...?

#3 10 years ago

Very nice

#4 10 years ago

Pretty. What did you use to mount it? I do not see tie wraps.
Did you use Super Glue?
Magic?
Nano-bots with small grippers?

#5 10 years ago

Don't like

#6 10 years ago

awesome look......their are similar products online that I have seen used for T2

#7 10 years ago

Sweet

#8 10 years ago

what is the secret here...no answer, just an email address. I'm not in yet till I get more info, posted here not privately.

#9 10 years ago

Well if the OP ain't, I will...

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/designing-a-eatpm-ramp-mod-using-el-wire

Is the post I did when I designed the EL-wire solution on my EATPM. No kit charge, no vague information, simple step by step with links to parts and pics.

#10 10 years ago

the install is without Nano-bots with small grippers. tie wraps. Super Glue. drill or hot gun this is with new idea. and the price is

Demo Man EL light Simple Kit
Connects to flashers- all ramps are activated by the same feature and you get EL wire,1 power board 1 harness
$95

Demo Man EL light Smart Complete Kit
the 3 ramps are activated when the claw is active and when multiball and when jackpot is colleted and you get
"EL wire,1 power boards,
1 smart board with timers.
1 power supply.
1 special switches.
1 special harness"
$125

in all mods you can chose blink mode with speed control and constant and time or always on
you can buy the mods on pinball decal.
sorry about the dealy im very busy...
have a good day

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

Well if the OP ain't, I will...
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/designing-a-eatpm-ramp-mod-using-el-wire
Is the post I did when I designed the EL-wire solution on my EATPM. No kit charge, no vague information, simple step by step with links to parts and pics.

this is not this wire! my wire is best of the el wire in the world! (the army works with my el wire) and this is not smart kit in my kit you can choose time. feature. blink. bling speed. fade. always on. or auto mod and more feature and smart install not drill or damage to the pinball machine

my wire is best because you have 24,000 hours of works and is very shine and not chinese or taiwan wire like your wire. my el wire is costume made for my buisness.
thank you and have a good day

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

you can buy the mods on pinball decal.

Thank you for the added information and the note that they will be up on Pinball Decals. Look forward to them posting them. Sounds interesting.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/demolition-man-special-mod-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.