image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sevenrites.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 7 years ago

Sweet, how about some before and after pics? Purple lighting seems inappropriate for this game! I'm in the midst of swapping some of mine out right now, it had a little too much white I think. Just waiting for a second wave of LED's to arrive this week.

It doesn't seem to be a game with many available mods. Then again, it's pretty damn good as is.

#4 7 years ago

Sweet, it's nice to see the before pics. Definitely looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

1 week later
#6 7 years ago

Nice, I was wondering when you'd pop back in here with some updates. Let me know if you find an easy way to remove the diverter and upper right ramp... I was down in the mech under the play field and it looked like it required a tool I didn't have. The rest wasn't nearly as bad as it looked like it would be to remove and re-assemble.

#25 7 years ago

Fantastic job with the teardown walkthrough so far in my opinion. Where's @ForceFlow, I think he has a Demolition Man he hasn't gotten to yet. I'm casting my vote for this thread to be a key topic.

1 week later
#50 7 years ago
Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

So the plastic piece on the bottom of the previous image lasted for three game before it was destroyed.

That doesn't sound right at all. Maybe something else is off or amiss? I actually never noticed those pieces on mine before but after you posted about them the other day I decided to look and see if mine had them, went down to check right then and there, and it does. But they're not damaged at all. I've played well over 1000 games on mine.

I'm going to go have another look and grab a photo, maybe you're missing a lane guide or a rubber ring around some posts or something in that area. I'll report back.

#51 7 years ago
Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

the piece near the lower left ball eject is not cut very close. The causes the ball to drain via the outlane almost every single time.

Can you build up around that area with some mylar cut to fit in the void to help balance it out a little? The cover is already on and you did all that work so as long as gameplay and everything else with it is good, it would be nice to get some use out of it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 35.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

4,690 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
86Pixels

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monroe Township, NJ
$ 72.95
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 85.00
$ 81.95
$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sevenrites.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/demolition-man-resto?tu=sevenrites and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.