image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago
Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

the piece near the lower left ball eject is not cut very close. The causes the ball to drain via the outlane almost every single time.

Can you build up around that area with some mylar cut to fit in the void to help balance it out a little? The cover is already on and you did all that work so as long as gameplay and everything else with it is good, it would be nice to get some use out of it.

#52 7 years ago

- Comet LEDs (Replacing lots of blue & purple in the GI with white)

Anyone got input on the Comet Ice Blue LEDs for some of the GI on Demo Man or T2? Seems like they could be fitting.

Comet Ice Blue (resized).pngComet Ice Blue (resized).png

1 week later
#53 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

That doesn't sound right at all. Maybe something else is off or amiss? I actually never noticed those pieces on mine before but after you posted about them the other day I decided to look and see if mine had them, went down to check right then and there, and it does. But they're not damaged at all. I've played well over 1000 games on mine.
I'm going to go have another look and grab a photo, maybe you're missing a lane guide or a rubber ring around some posts or something in that area. I'll report back.

I'm all ears...

#54 7 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

Anyone got input on the Comet Ice Blue LEDs for some of the GI on Demo Man or T2? Seems like they could be fitting.

There was way too much colored lighting when I got this. I really wanted the art to stand out so I went with white almost everywhere. The only exceptions were under the plastic ramps(light blue) and on the back wall(blue).

#55 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Can you build up around that area with some mylar cut to fit in the void to help balance it out a little? The cover is already on and you did all that work so as long as gameplay and everything else with it is good, it would be nice to get some use out of it.

It's more of a precision issue. The protector moves around enough that with nudging and whatnot it can shift and interfere with the kicker. The only option is to pull the glass and shift the protector. I have thought about some mild adhesive to limit this, but I'm more likely to pull the thing before I start arbitrarily sticking stuff down.

5 months later
#56 6 years ago

I just realized I never put an after picture up with my new lighting scheme; This will get added shortly.

1 month later
#57 6 years ago

IMG_4069 (resized).JPGIMG_4069 (resized).JPG

1 year later
#58 4 years ago

More parts gone.

[quoted image]

What can you tell me about those two metal spacers holding the left wire ramp? Are they male/ female and screwed into the playfield? And what length? Mine are missing so one leg is screwed into the playfield and one leg just floats above about half inch away.

2 years later
#59 2 years ago

Thank you, whiskey tango!! This really helped with my game!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 72.95
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

4,690 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
86Pixels

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
$ 85.00
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 81.95
Machine - For Sale
Monroe Township, NJ
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/demolition-man-resto/page/2?hl=yellowghost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.