Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by mux_
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I own a #DM and just recently noticed if I hold down the both triggers and both of buttons on the triggers durring a game, the game freezes and restarts. I am assuming this is not normal. Does anyone else have experience with this problem?

#3 6 years ago

Had this problem before. Reseating the power connector in the back box seemed to solve it.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from BigPhil:

Had this problem before. Reseating the power connector in the back box seemed to solve it.

Yes, also if memory serves there is a Z connector in the backbox that may be the culprit. While you’re in there resetting connectors take the Z connector off and reseat it.

#5 6 years ago

I had this problem on mine, too. It worked fine for a few months and all the sudden, it developed a reset-problem. Like LTG said, go through the checklist first. In my case, I ended up replacing C5, which has solved the problem. I wouldn't recommend that based on pure speculation, though - since desoldering and reseating the capacitor can turn out to be more tricky than it first seems (the solder is a bit of a nightmare since it's put very on point, difficult to get it out). The board is double-sided and passes the current to the other side there, so you have to be careful and perform decent soldering.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 81.95
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 35.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 85.00
$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
86Pixels

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monroe Township, NJ
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

4,690 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/demolition-man-resetting-issue?hl=mux_ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.