Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Hutt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2012-06-03_13-26-59_347.jpg
2012-06-02_19-23-16_961.jpg
2012-06-02_19-22-56_766.jpg

#1 7 years ago

Finally after a month of hard work of cleaning, buffing, polishing, waxing, and removing factory mylar, plus a grueling 3 week orderal getting the CryoClaw to work, the Demolition Man pinball project is finally complete. I just thought I would post my final picture and you guys could let me know what you think. The machine has all brand new PB Life 4-SMD LEd's for the GI lighting and backbox
(ran a few short in the BB but i'll get em) and the PB life Tri-Leds in the insert with CT Flex LED's in the 90 degress inserts. Flashers have been replaced with PBlife Flashers. Have also replaced all rubbers and put new flipper paddles in. Its plays super fast now and is very accurate with its shots.

Also have posted my score for the first game played on the newly shopped machine.

Let me know what you think. Went with a Blue/White scheme.

2012-06-02_19-22-56_766.jpg 2012-06-02_19-23-16_961.jpg 2012-06-03_13-26-59_347.jpg

#2 7 years ago

Nice. I miss my DM so much. I should have found another way to fund my LOTR at the time....

#3 7 years ago

Thanks. I like it even better now that its all clean

#4 7 years ago

Love it! Nice job. I got a DM for my nephew and it is just a blast to play. One of the best pins for the money in my opinion.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from jsandjs:

Love it! Nice job. I got a DM for my nephew and it is just a blast to play. One of the best pins for the money in my opinion.

Thanks. Appreciate it

#6 7 years ago

Will post a video soon as well

#7 7 years ago

Here is a link to a short video I made

11 months later
#8 6 years ago

muy bonitaaaaaaaaaaaa yo tambien tengo una y estara siempre en casa jajajaj

#9 6 years ago

Fantastic job...game looks outstanding!

#10 6 years ago

You were without it for that long, that must have been tough but it looks fantastic.

#11 6 years ago

lOOks Awesome Xanathar !! Demo Man alway's lOOk Killer Blinged out !!

#12 6 years ago

Game looks great, what did you have to do to get the cryoclaw to work?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
3,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Groton, CT
Boards
PinSound

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside