(Topic ID: 58315)

Demolition man PROFANITY ROMS and upgrades?

By freddy

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by robertg130
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_6396.JPG

#1 6 years ago

Demolition man PROFANITY ROMS is ebay the only place to get these? And what other up grades are avalible for Demo man? thanks in advance Freddy.

#3 6 years ago

You can order them from my site, or direct from me. Cheaper than I sell them on eBay. I'd be glad to have your business!

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

You can order them from my site, or direct from me. Cheaper than I sell them on eBay. I'd be glad to have your business!

I got mine for my DM from John directly. Very easy purchase and they showed up really quick. I was a happy customer.

#5 6 years ago

I also wanted to say that i ordered these from John as well, and they came within 2-3 days, and were packaged very very well. Thanks again John!

#6 6 years ago

As for the DM roms and other DM Mods, you may want to read the DM Club thread.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/demolition-man-owners-club-members-only

10 months later
#7 5 years ago

Gonna revive this thread in order to ask a newb question before I shoot John an order.
The $65 profanity home rom set should be everything I need to update the game to the most current version as well as adding the profanity correct?
This is the first time I will be swapping out roms so I just want to make sure I understand what I am doing.
Thanks for your time! Cheers!

#9 5 years ago

Get them from John Wart Jr. That's where I got mine and I am really happy with his service. I think it really adds to the game.

#10 5 years ago

Thanks for the answer John! I'll be knocking an order into you very soon.

#11 5 years ago

It's a bunch of them too so know that it costs more because there's so many. Thanks again John.

IMG_6396.JPG

#12 5 years ago

Remember, you can't use this on coin op which really sucks for us arcade owners.

1 year later
#13 4 years ago

Seems like this could well be accomplished with a Pinsound board (and then one CPU rom).

#14 4 years ago

What does this set?
Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 269.99
Boards
PinSound
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 135.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside