• 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Bradp56
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

50_Vac.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bradp56.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

It's been a while since I have been able to work on the machine but now I am in a place I can start up again. i have 2 issues that I am not sure if they are related. The biggest issue is that upon turning on the machine F112 blows. The second issue is the flippers do not work at all. I am not sure if the issue is related or not. I have replaced BR3 and C8 still having the issue.

#3 7 years ago

Did that. When I pull the connector it does not blow.

#4 7 years ago

I removed J102

#9 7 years ago

Here is a question. I replaced the BR3 when I did the pcb copper pads came off I loaded up the solder so hopefully it is still touching correctly. Is there an easy way to check that BR3 is ok?

#12 7 years ago

I will take my MM and check continuity.

#13 7 years ago

From the diagram it looks like I can go from j102 to j104 and see if there is continuity

#14 7 years ago

OMG I am so close. Resoldered BR3 and 4. Reconnected everything and replace diodes on Right Flipper. Power on with J102 connected, nothing blows. The only issue now is the flippers do not work yet during game. When I do switch tests looks like I might have an issue with the left flipper connection will check in the morning.

#16 7 years ago

Ok so everything works but the dang flippers. The launch ball button works on the right handle just the flippers wont flip. When I do the Switch tests Lower Left Flipper button F3 will not go from open to closed when I hit the button, but when I do the Upper Left Flipper button F7 and the left flipper button it will go from Open to Closed, is this normal or not correct?

#17 7 years ago

I checked the voltages of the coils and they seem to be fine. Could the fliptronics board be the issue? Is there a way to get the coil to flip manually? When I go to the coil tests nothing flips.

#18 7 years ago

I GOT IT WORKING!!!!!!!

Replaced all 3 coils and needed to replace the Fliptronics 2 board. Now works better than ever. Thank you all for your help.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
86Pixels

4,690 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
$ 85.00
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 72.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Monroe Township, NJ
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bradp56.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/demolition-man-pinball-f112-blows?tu=Bradp56 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.