(Topic ID: 31302)

Demolition Man Owners Club.... Members Only!

By Rascal_H

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,175 posts
  • 438 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 45 minutes ago by Steveboos
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240624_171353 (resized).jpg
dm3 (resized).jpg
dm2 (resized).jpg
DM1 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_6993693_1 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_6993693_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_1908 (resized).jpeg
playfield damage (resized).jpeg
IMG_1909 (resized).png
62F8DB72-4B4A-494A-931F-093C1D65BB8E (resized).jpeg
12CC94E8-90A3-44B3-A302-B7BB37BE054B (resized).jpeg
AED72B84-2928-4DB2-BE3A-B0796AFEC1CA (resized).jpeg
20240410_204723 (resized).jpg
20240410_204743 (resized).jpg
56ceff4d-5c01-4faf-9720-5f161deb476aphoto (resized).jpeg
2356D138-72FA-46FA-94AD-436C05E2ADA2 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 64.
#3151 70 days ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Depends on your budget and artistic skills.
You could touch up with paint.
You could buy decals.
https://www.pinball.center/en/shop/pinball-parts-by-game/demolition-man/10274/insert-decals-for-demolition-man

Did they start shipping to the US?

#3152 69 days ago

...any advice about where to get the three seashells mod?

#3154 68 days ago

Rebuilt flippers and played 2 player test game yesterday on Demo Man! Love this game! Got my best score to date, and my 3rd highest to date in one game!

IMG_1908 (resized).jpegIMG_1908 (resized).jpeg
#3155 67 days ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Just added a pin2dmd in my demo man, for this game I thought there weren’t enough animations to warrant the extra cost of a colordmd and this is a well priced alternative
[quoted image][quoted image]

Octo - This is what I was referring to...

Pinside_forum_6993693_0 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_6993693_0 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_6993693_1 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_6993693_1 (resized).jpg
#3156 67 days ago
Quoted from Octo:

...any advice about where to get the three seashells mod?

I'm putting a set together and will let you know how it comes out.

2 weeks later
#3157 51 days ago

Had a note to ping the group when I had more Pin2DMD's for sale: Here is Demo Man -

DM1 (resized).jpgDM1 (resized).jpgdm2 (resized).jpgdm2 (resized).jpgdm3 (resized).jpgdm3 (resized).jpg

Summer special: $250 shipped priority (USA only). Comes activated, licensed, and includes power harness. Plug and play easy install.

PM me if you're interested and as always, thanks for looking!

Pete

1 week later
#3158 42 days ago

Got the pinsound audio board and shaker motor.
With that alternate sound package like a whole new pin and sound is so clear. Already had all the upgraded speakers and external sub.

1 week later
#3159 31 days ago

Scratch that, was able to fix mine.

#3160 27 days ago

Just joined the club 2 weeks ago! A pin2dmd and trueno92 's translite are almost mandatory upgrades imo. Other than having to replace the resistors on the claw opto board this thing has been whistling a happy tune. All thats left is to swap out the cool whites for warm white and I'll be a happy man.

20240624_171353 (resized).jpg20240624_171353 (resized).jpg

#3161 24 days ago

I have 2 Pin2DMD displays left for DM. $240 shipped.

SPECIAL IS LIT: Includes 9 chip profanity set - FREE.

PM if interested.

2 weeks later
#3162 8 days ago

Hi,
Question re the Profanity Chips...
I've seen a few videos where during some mode or other John Spartan(?) is saying "F*** You" whilst the same phrase is also displayed on the DMD...
I've had the Profanity chips for several years now, and I've yet to hear / see this!
Are there some very specific criteria for this are do I just have a duff set of chips?
Cheers
Geoff

#3163 8 days ago
Quoted from Lippy427:

I've seen a few videos where during some mode or other John Spartan(?) is saying "F*** You" whilst the same phrase is also displayed on the DMD...

Wesley Snipes does use that exact phrase and it is in the game. Spartan does not say that exactly. He does say "F-it" which can be heard during the secret jackpot if I am not mistaken.

#3164 8 days ago
Quoted from Lippy427:

Hi,
I've had the Profanity chips for several years now, and I've yet to hear / see this!
Are there some very specific criteria for this are do I just have a duff set of chips?
Cheers
Geoff

Try tilting the machine.

#3165 7 days ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Try tilting the machine.

hmmm, maybe that's all it is, but looking at this on youtube around the 2 minute mark

it does it once the guy has taken his hands off the machine, which made me think it was maybe something else.

cheers

#3166 7 days ago
Quoted from Lippy427:

it does it once the guy has taken his hands off the machine, which made me think it was maybe something else.

I never saw "fuck you" in any of the rom dumps I did for my PIN2DMD project, I have one or two here from H6 which I just checked and I don't see this - I'm sure I would have remembered seeing this profanity on screen!

It looks to me like it's tied to the draining of the ball that ends fortress multiball, perhaps he's taking his hands off the flippers to hit the launch button(?) and that activates an easter egg? Failing that, the other ball had just come out of the upper scoop and into the pop bumpers, and there are definitely multiple easter eggs tied to that scoop (IIRC also activated by hitting the launch button while the ball is in the scoop).

#3167 7 days ago
Quoted from Lippy427:

hmmm, maybe that's all it is, but looking at this on youtube around the 2 minute mark
cheers

I have the vulgar roms and will confirm Slyvester says "Fuck You" and it comes up on the DMD when you get a danger. That is it. 2 Dangers gets you 2 of them like seen in the video. I think he has a very sensitive tilt or a malfunction with his machine as that is not the way it works on any other Demo man with vulgar roms.

He says "Fuck It" when you start Fortress Multiball, but it does not show up on the DMD.

#3168 7 days ago
Quoted from Lippy427:

cheers

Wow I have never seen that on my machine and I've owned it for 20 years with several different roms.. but you're right it was in that video. I can only imagine that is is a custom rom or maybe I just never ever created the right condition. The voice in the video is not Spartan, that is Phoenix for sure.

#3169 5 days ago
Quoted from Lippy427:

Hi,
Cheers
Geoff

If you have the swear ROMs, installed and enabled, and you tilt, Wesley will.say F You and it will also be displayed on the DMD

#3170 4 days ago

Definitely Snipes saying “F You” for tilt warnings. Stallone says “F it” for triggering the secret jackpot.

#3171 11 hours ago

Does anyone know where to get PIN2DMD files for Demolition Man?

#3172 10 hours ago

So I was keeping this a secret until I was outbid, but Stallone’s personal Demo man pin up for auction! I would think it will be a time capsule. Likely rarely played. Note there’s a 25% buyers commission so your top bid won’t be what you actually pay. And you’ll pay shipping. I think they’re in Texas iirc.

https://entertainment.ha.com/itm/movie-tv-memorabilia/memorabilia/demolition-man-williams-electronic-games-1994-pinball-machine-owned-by-sylvester-stallone/a/7361-89416.s#auction-info

#3173 10 hours ago

Aaaaand I’m outbid again! Haha. Last time I tell you guys a secret…

But seriously good luck to anyone here that’s bidding. I’m out so I hope you get it and please post pictures and videos when you do!

#3174 1 hour ago
Quoted from Octo:

Does anyone know where to get PIN2DMD files for Demolition Man?

I think slippifishi is the one to ask about that.

#3175 45 minutes ago
Quoted from paynemic:

So I was keeping this a secret until I was outbid, but Stallone’s personal Demo man pin up for auction! I would think it will be a time capsule. Likely rarely played. Note there’s a 25% buyers commission so your top bid won’t be what you actually pay. And you’ll pay shipping. I think they’re in Texas iirc.
https://entertainment.ha.com/itm/movie-tv-memorabilia/memorabilia/demolition-man-williams-electronic-games-1994-pinball-machine-owned-by-sylvester-stallone/a/7361-89416.s#auction-info

"Electronics untested"

That seems to be the easiest thing to do is to test the items your selling. But worst case scenario it needs a new MPU and that's easy to get. Game looks fairly clean from the lonely 3 pictures they posted. Curious what it goes for.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 72.95
$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 85.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
86Pixels

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 40.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Lenticular Designs

3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,175 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 64.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.