(Topic ID: 31302)

Demolition Man Owners Club.... Members Only!

By Rascal_H

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,116 posts
  • 356 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 days ago by trueno92
  • Topic is favorited by 119 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FF5E084B-A334-4419-9F07-2FDF1EF80793 (resized).jpeg
20211005_095616 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20211004-215355_Gallery (resized).jpg
20211004_200954_1_1 (resized).png
06B34A25-ABCE-4FA6-BDA6-57D5C4444CC2 (resized).jpeg
F6F3C5F4-BEDF-43B8-8517-493DA5195EDE (resized).jpeg
B7488D6C-DE2C-4C88-98FF-C679FA419236 (resized).jpeg
6ACF39C4-B87A-4EED-B520-131DBBEE531C (resized).jpeg
E4FEDE17-4E36-4043-A8ED-45DD287B0F58 (resized).jpeg
7FE439B2-BE6B-41D3-ADA0-1E292417B7C1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20210822_190402 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210822_185332 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210822_185321 (resized).jpg
DSC_0291 (resized).JPG
DSC_0254 (resized).JPG
DSC_0251 (resized).JPG

There are 2116 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 43.
#2051 3 months ago

Hi Scott8806,
Some of the mods I have done are
*Illuminated out hole (blue LED strip) approx $5 AUD
*Illuminated crane (blue LED strips) approx $5 AUD
*Illuminated shoot lane (red LED strip run from the shoot button light) approx $5 AUD
*Angle eye thumb switches approx $4 AUD
*Illuminated ball eject shield (red) approx $3 AUD
The costs are not including my labor, I do this for fun!
Considering the underworld, shute/ball popper and Simon escape for illumination.

Cheers
Ray

#2052 3 months ago
Quoted from Scott8806:

Not tron tmnt pro

My bad I can’t read lol

#2053 3 months ago
Quoted from Scott8806:

Whats some other good mods for this I light the blue in the back area behind the crane too

Im still in the beta phase of a mod i created. Its a "Frozen Ball" addition that lights up. Tried it with a white led and with an ice blue led. And Im still trying to get the resin to cure correctly. I keep getting bubbles. But... in a way it kinda helps make it look like ice. Im thinking of trying one with a regular blue led.

I currently have it wired up to where it lights up after you rollover the 3 MTL lanes and "Claw Active" insert comes on. It works out pretty good since the lanes are so hard to see with the ramps right on top.

DSC_0251 (resized).JPGDSC_0254 (resized).JPGDSC_0289 (resized).JPGDSC_0291 (resized).JPGIMG_6722 (resized).JPGIMG_6737 (resized).JPGIMG_6750 (resized).JPGIMG_6753 (resized).JPG
2 weeks later
#2055 80 days ago

About to join the club this weekend trading my fish tales for a teal nice demo man

#2056 79 days ago
Quoted from Scott8806:

About to join the club this weekend trading my fish tales for a teal nice demo man

Good luck and welcome! You will love it.

#2057 79 days ago

Been wanting one for years can't wait to mod it

#2058 76 days ago
Quoted from Scott8806:

Wish I would have known about this trade I would trade mine for a FT.

#2059 75 days ago

I get to demolition time mode around 8:35

#2060 74 days ago
Quoted from trueno92:

I get to demolition time mode around 8:35

Are you running the stock roms? Seems like there is a bunch of dialogue missing from the start up of Demo Time.

#2061 74 days ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Are you running the stock roms? Seems like there is a bunch of dialogue missing from the start up of Demo Time.

Is there supposed to be more? I dont know what i should expect.

I hear stuff like, john spartan? What are you doing here, Illuminate and laughter.

I think i saw a video with more dialog but it was a very early rom.

If there are more call outs, that would be cool. Video link to a gameplay would be great.

Sound roms are stock.

Would love to upgrade but i guess im stuck waiting until planetary pinball releases something...

Ive been finding my last action hero way more fun and engaging for the last few months.

#2062 74 days ago
Quoted from trueno92:

Is there supposed to be more? I dont know what i should expect.
I hear stuff like, john spartan? What are you doing here, Illuminate and laughter.
I think i saw a video with more dialog.

#2063 74 days ago

I can confirm that the intro Ceckitti showed was the same as mine when I owned it.

trueno92 yours is definitely missing some sound. Wonder if that was caused by a glitch because you had the Computer lite as well? Which gave an award and then started Demolition Time?

#2064 74 days ago
Quoted from jardine:

I can confirm that the intro Ceckitti showed was the same as mine when I owned it.
trueno92 yours is definitely missing some sound. Wonder if that was caused by a glitch because you had the Computer lite as well? Which gave an award and then started Demolition Time?

I thought it was because computer was lit.

I am unsure, i upgraded the game rom, but left the sound roms untouched. I didnt think there were any other in game changes. It was supposed to be the led patched soren rom v1, but thanks guys for pointing it out. If the ingame call outs add more variety maybe id upgrade them but other than demolition time, have u noticed anything elae?

I just snagged some new chrome legs for her but other than that, i wont be spending on dm until the 64 colour pin2dmd gets released and there is no eta on it from the author.

1 week later
#2065 67 days ago

Having an issue with my top right trigger button (little round one). Works great the first couple games, then somehow acts as though it's always shorted. For example, the ball will launch automatically on a new ball instead of waiting for me to hit the button. When I get to the high score table, I can't use it to hit "enter" for the letter selection and have to wait for high score table to time out. In switch test, when I turn the game on, the switch comes up normal (open/close). I'll try to remember to go into switch test when it starts acting up to see if it's "closed" or "open". Any ideas?

#2066 66 days ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

Having an issue with my top right trigger button (little round one). Works great the first couple games, then somehow acts as though it's always shorted. For example, the ball will launch automatically on a new ball instead of waiting for me to hit the button. When I get to the high score table, I can't use it to hit "enter" for the letter selection and have to wait for high score table to time out. In switch test, when I turn the game on, the switch comes up normal (open/close). I'll try to remember to go into switch test when it starts acting up to see if it's "closed" or "open". Any ideas?

When you say you have to wait for the high score table to time out.... are you not able to select a letter with the other buttons? The left thumb or the start button?

When it auto launches the ball, maybe try unplugging the connector to that handle and see if the problem stops. That would maybe eliminate anything in the handle.

When I upgraded my thumb buttons to LEDs a while back, my switches were shorted out because I accidentally pinched a wire when putting the handle back together after putting the new wiring in for the lights.

#2067 64 days ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

When you say you have to wait for the high score table to time out.... are you not able to select a letter with the other buttons? The left thumb or the start button?
When it auto launches the ball, maybe try unplugging the connector to that handle and see if the problem stops. That would maybe eliminate anything in the handle.
When I upgraded my thumb buttons to LEDs a while back, my switches were shorted out because I accidentally pinched a wire when putting the handle back together after putting the new wiring in for the lights.

Looks like it could be a pushbutton about to die. I tried switch test when machine first turned on and pushing the button showed up fine (open/close). I played a few games and the switch stopped working, so I went into switch test and the switch was "open", but pushing the button no longer changed the state to "closed". I have the angel eye buttons - great excuse to finally get around to upgrading

#2068 62 days ago

So, today I installed some poor mans mirror blades, using "DC-Fix mirror foil".

Around 20 USD for this. cheers to jorro

IMG_20210822_185321 (resized).jpgIMG_20210822_185332 (resized).jpgIMG_20210822_190402 (resized).jpg
#2069 62 days ago
Quoted from mtn-:

So, today I installed some poor mans mirror blades, using "DC-Fix mirror foil".
Around 20 USD for this. cheers to jorro [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

At first I thought…that text is interesting. Must be a Norwegian thing? Then realized it peels off to reveal the mirror foil. Looks great! Den kan jeg godt li’!

#2070 62 days ago

Yeah, Ive had a "few" beers today and accidently mixed up the pictures of left and right side of the machine, haha

#2071 62 days ago

mtn
Looking goooood!!!

Thanks for the shout out!

#2072 60 days ago

Need some guidance on a Demo Man...any help is appreciated! thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wpc-help-on-demolition-man-booting-display-fuses-transformer

#2073 60 days ago

Concerning the 3/8A fuses at F601 and F602. My demo man and shadow manuals call for Fast Blow fuses although the pinwiki WPC fuse jpeg shows slow blow? After checking, my shadow has SB's installed and has run for years no issue. On this demo man I installed FB as per manual and they blew. Which is correct?

I've also seen conflicting info for fuse F115 on the Driver board concerning the 3/4 A fuse as to if its FB or SB???

What are you guys running?

1 week later
#2074 50 days ago

Anybody have a playfield protector for Demolition Man?

Also need the upper flipper ramp A-17785

3 weeks later
#2075 28 days ago

Titan pinball set for Demoman?

#2077 25 days ago

Will I ever find that huge plastic on the left? Sold out everywhere except the other side of the world. Set for $330 shipped.

#2078 25 days ago

Looking for leads on finger triggers for DM… just need the plastic or metal trigger piece. Found them at pinball center in Germany and it populated 840 euros as shipping charge for that any sources? Thanks

#2079 24 days ago
Quoted from BFGoodflip:

Looking for leads on finger triggers for DM… just need the plastic or metal trigger piece. Found them at pinball center in Germany and it populated 840 euros as shipping charge for that any sources? Thanks

I think I have an STL for them if you want to try 3d printed; They won't be as pretty, but the will work. I can also check and see if I have any of the metal triggers left.

#2080 24 days ago
Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

I think I have an STL for them if you want to try 3d printed

I'll print a test one today with the filament I have in the printer and see how it comes out.

#2081 24 days ago

I'll print a test one today with the filament I have in the printer and see how it comes out.

Came out pretty good with with some extra walls for strength.

6ACF39C4-B87A-4EED-B520-131DBBEE531C (resized).jpeg7FE439B2-BE6B-41D3-ADA0-1E292417B7C1 (resized).jpegE4FEDE17-4E36-4043-A8ED-45DD287B0F58 (resized).jpeg
#2082 24 days ago

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice work.

#2083 24 days ago
Quoted from BFGoodflip:

I have a few. Sorry for the crappy picture.
B7488D6C-DE2C-4C88-98FF-C679FA419236 (resized).jpeg

F6F3C5F4-BEDF-43B8-8517-493DA5195EDE (resized).jpeg
#2084 24 days ago

Any leads on this plastic?

06B34A25-ABCE-4FA6-BDA6-57D5C4444CC2 (resized).jpeg
#2085 24 days ago
Quoted from yfz450:

Nice! Resin printed?

#2086 24 days ago

Yes. Abs resin

#2087 24 days ago
Quoted from yfz450:

Yes. Abs resin

Cool. Depending on the orientation for FDM, either the button actuator or shoulder pins are a little weak. I'm assuming it's a bit stronger throughout with that resin.

#2088 24 days ago

Yeah they are strong. I add some engineering resin to the abs to give it some extra strength.

#2089 24 days ago

Does anyone have an accurate rubber diagram including all. The manual seems to have many missing.

#2090 23 days ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Does anyone have an accurate rubber diagram including all. The manual seems to have many missing.

Just buy some extra of each size. You'll need some for the next game anyway.

#2091 23 days ago

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Any way do do a set in Blue? Might be interested in a set if you could.

#2092 23 days ago
Quoted from yfz450:

[quoted image][quoted image]

#2093 22 days ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Just buy some extra of each size. You'll need some for the next game anyway.

You sure right, and I just did that. Thanks.

#2094 21 days ago

Anyone here have the lastest Roms available. Rated R Speech? LX4

#2095 21 days ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Anyone here have the lastest Roms available. Rated R Speech? LX4

Arent those on ipdb?

#2096 21 days ago
Quoted from mtn-:

Arent those on ipdb?

I’m sure they are. Wish I could Burn them.

#2097 21 days ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Try the guy at Hobby Roms

#2098 20 days ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

I guess I could burn them, but the shipping alone would probably be more expensive then you buying them in the US.

Or order a cheap Minipro EPROM burner and a bunch of ROMs.. A cheap tool that is very handy to have around.

#2099 20 days ago
Quoted from yfz450:

[quoted image][quoted image]

$$?

#2100 20 days ago

Are the profanity Roms worth it?

There are 2116 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 43.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside