Demolition Man Owners Club.... Members Only!

By Rascal_H

5 years ago

Stats

• 907 posts
  • 219 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by zacaj
  • Topic is favorited by 68 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 223 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3468 (resized).JPG
IMG_3463 (resized).JPG
IMG_3462 (resized).JPG
20180101_101903 (resized).jpg
20171223_072815 (resized).jpg
23831 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1259 (resized).JPG
Cryo Claw Schematics (resized).JPG
20171119_095821 (resized).jpg
IMG_2976 (resized).JPG
IMG_2974 (resized).JPG
20-9804-1 (resized).jpg
IMG_2921 (resized).JPG
IMG_20170918_143001 (resized).jpg
Image1.jpg
IMG_4146.JPG

There are 907 posts in topic. You are on page 19 of 19.
#901 5 days ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

That’s what I thought but alas it is no where. I was just hoping that given how many times I’ve seen demo man parted out that someone may have one. No diverter would kill the entire flow of the game which is one of its strong suits. I don’t see why taking it out would have ever been an option.
Anyone have one?

This is on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/1994-WILLIAMS-DEMOLITION-MAN-PINBALL-MACHINE-PLAYFIELD-LARGER-PLASTIC-RAMP/332554046445
He has several other parts for DM for sale too. I have found many unobtanium parts by messaging sellers like this who appear to be parting out a game.

#902 5 days ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

This is on ebay ebay.com link » 1994 Williams Demolition Man Pinball Machine Playfield Larger Plastic Ramp He has several other parts for DM for sale too. I have found many unobtanium parts by messaging sellers like this who appear to be parting out a game.

Cool thanks. I sent him a message. Hopefully he has it

#903 20 hours ago

Has anyone found a source for the cabinet decals lately? It seems like everyone is sold out..

#904 18 hours ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

Has anyone found a source for the cabinet decals lately? It seems like everyone is sold out..

The only place that made them was in Germany and wasnt licensed, so they got shut down a few months ago. Do you need a full set? I have the lower cab set available for sale if that helps.

#905 2 hours ago

Just joined the club. It defiantly is a flow monster. I adjust all my games to 6.5 degrees. When I initially set up my demo man it was closer to 7 degrees and it did not play that bad. At 6.5 its a tad slow so I might adjust to to maybe 6.7 or so. Does everyone else's have the FL-11629 coils for main flippers? The right is FL-11629 and left upper and lower are both FL-11630's. Plenty of power for all ramps/orbits. I ordered the correct FL-11629 coil for the lower left but not sure if i need it.

I am looking for the computer plastic as well and the small plastic to the right of the pops. If someone has scans I could make the plastics too.

For people with LED's, do you disable the GI dimming functionality? My game came with incandescents and this feature off, turned it on but did not notice any actual use of GI dimming used in game, albeit, I have not progressed alot in the modes yet.

#906 2 hours ago
Quoted from Langless28:

For people with LED's, do you disable the GI dimming functionality?

Yes. I always turn off the GI dimming feature when I install LEDs in the GI. If you don't, the LEDs will majorly flicker when the game tries to dim them. In the case of my DM, it has a GI OCD board, so I was able to leave the feature on. I also have an LED OCD board in the game. Both are excellent products that I would highly recommend.

#907 1 hour ago
Quoted from Langless28:

Does everyone else's have the FL-11629 coils for main flippers?

I've got brand new FL-11629 in both lower flippers and never have any trouble making the ramps at 7 degrees.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 28.00
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
2,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 907 posts in topic. You are on page 19 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside