(Topic ID: 14820)

Demolition Man in LED's & Shop'd @ B_R 's !!!

By BLACK_ROSE

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

003.JPG
002.JPG
Demo_Man_Shop_Completed_013.JPG
Demo_Man_Shop_Completed_012.JPG
Demo_Man_Shop_Completed_009.JPG
Demo_Man_Shop_Completed_001.JPG
Ohhh.gif
Demo_Man_Shop_040.JPG
Demo_Man_Shop_043.JPG
Demo_Man_Shop_040.JPG
Demo_Man_Shop_038.JPG
Demo_Man_Shop_037.JPG
Demo_Man_Shop_031.JPG
Demo_Man_Shop_024.JPG
Demo_Man_Shop_036.JPG
Demo_Man_Shop_020.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Been mess-n w/ DM gett-n it up to Standard's,, Got a long way's to go .. Here's a Video i shot 2-nite.

I Don't see Any wear on the P/f anywhere.. The P/F is 100 % ..

Now 2-morrow I will Start Tear-n down the p/f to clean it up , Fix the Pop-bumper light's that Don't work, broken lead's on the 555 connector etc.. DM in Led's lOOk's Good to me..

Here's 2 video's , My Last DM w/ No Led's and this 1.. Led's Rule !!!!!!!!!

#6 12 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Yep. Coin taker frosted 44's for the GI is a win for demo man. It's very hard to capture it well in photos.

I agree 100% ,,, unless you have a 1080P HD/60 camera like Gizmomic...

#12 12 years ago
Quoted from rwalters21:

BR can u send me a list of what leds u used on DM? Thinking of doing this to my DM as well.
Thx, Ryan

Sure I Will ,, That's Alot to type .. call me.

Coming Soon . Led Advice and Tip's Live w/ B_R .. 1-900-BLACKROSE

#14 12 years ago

Has Anyone installed the Profanity rom's in DM ? At http://www.actionpinball.com/roms.htm
it say's to do the Profanity rom change , I Will have to

Quote : The profanity sound ROMs consist of 8 chips (U2 through U9) on the sound board.

The profanity ROMs must be used with one of the home version game ROMs (CPU board) in order for the profanity feature to work. Available home ROM versions are H-5 and H-6. : Quote

What have Ya'll used ? I'm running the L-1 sound rom 's & L4 Game rom..

http://www.actionpinball.com/cgi-bin/romorder.cgi?name=DemoMan

#17 12 years ago
Quoted from Xanathar:

I just ordered myself some IC chips so I can burn those ROMs and try them in my DM. As soon as I get them and complete the install I'll let you know

Thanxx Alot Xanathar ... Let me Know !!

Pinballerchef ,, You have my cell ,, make the call anytyme !!

#19 12 years ago

Sound's good to me , but I like Super Whites & Blues behind the Tran's...

026.JPG026.JPG 029.JPG029.JPG

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#29 12 years ago
Quoted from APOLLO_13:

kwiKimart said:Looks great, BR. I would love to own a DM with LED's.
be careful what you wish for lol he might sell you one...

That's rite ,,, After it's Shop'd by me and S.tastic , I might sell it and get that Sopranos ..

Quoted from FlipperMagician:

BLACK_ROSE said:Is some F'ing the Only diff ?
Pretty much, I didn't notice a difference in the lighting effects. There is an added DMD animation or two during the modes. The one that comes to mind is when Sly says Sh**, it animates the little ticket machine like in the movie. Mostly just swear words and funny quotes from the movie, like Sandra saying "You really licked his ass" instead of "kicked"

Sound's like it might be Entertaining !! I might just do it... Thanxx bro..

And the Trigger handles , I use them the Most .. DM is the Only Pin w/ this option.. I Like it Alot !!

#33 12 years ago

Well here's Nite # 1 of the Demo shop .. It's Almost the Midnight Hr , S.tastic has Left and I have to wake up Early too.. This p/F was beyond Filthy !!! Here's a few Pict's ,,,,,,,,,,,
P.S ---- You can click on each Pict- to Zoom up on an Area... Pinside Update ..

Demo_Man_Shop_009.JPGDemo_Man_Shop_009.JPG Demo_Man_Shop_013.JPGDemo_Man_Shop_013.JPG Demo_Man_Shop_010.JPGDemo_Man_Shop_010.JPG Demo_Man_Shop_011.JPGDemo_Man_Shop_011.JPG Demo_Man_Shop_015.JPGDemo_Man_Shop_015.JPG Demo_Man_Shop_014.JPGDemo_Man_Shop_014.JPG

#34 12 years ago

A Few more ,, As a Note ( This DM , Has NEVER been Shop'd ) I don't Care what I was Told ..
Even noticed that the 2 lower flipper coil's , 1 is a 11629 and the other is a 15411 , New Coil's will be installed !! We tore the Top-side down in an Hr & 1/2 , I was Novus 'n and using Mother's on Everything, Even Flame polished All the Ramp's... Shanetastic was do-n his part. We did get the Pop-bumper light's work-n , the Lead's were broken under the 555 hook up.. It's Gonna lOOK Killer 2-morrow nite.. " Just lOOK @ those Ramp's !! They All Look that way Now..

Demo_Man_Shop_018.JPGDemo_Man_Shop_018.JPG Demo_Man_Shop_020.JPGDemo_Man_Shop_020.JPG Demo_Man_Shop_036.JPGDemo_Man_Shop_036.JPG Demo_Man_Shop_024.JPGDemo_Man_Shop_024.JPG

#35 12 years ago

Few More ....... Also can anyone tell me Where this 1 Plastic Goes !!

Demo_Man_Shop_031.JPGDemo_Man_Shop_031.JPG Demo_Man_Shop_037.JPGDemo_Man_Shop_037.JPG Demo_Man_Shop_038.JPGDemo_Man_Shop_038.JPG Demo_Man_Shop_040.JPGDemo_Man_Shop_040.JPG Demo_Man_Shop_043.JPGDemo_Man_Shop_043.JPG

#38 12 years ago

I'm NOT gonna add the Swear roms , and I am running the Latest Game rom .. MOP , DM doesn't get the Respect that it Should've !! This is my 3rd DM and I wouldn't have got it again if i didn't like it.. I Dig the handles and the Claw is a Nice Touch " No Matter what other's think " I'll up Load the Final Pict's 2-nite of the p/f.....

#39 12 years ago
Quoted from action76:

Also can anyone tell me Where this 1 Plastic Goes !!

BR, if I'm not badly mistaken, if you look in the picture right above the one of the plastic, it goes on top of that post right behind the scoop. Mine is not currently on there because after I shopped mine I could not find where it went. After I realized where it went I said forget it, I'll do it next shop out because it's under the ramp and you can't really even see it anyway.

Attachments Demo_Man_Shop_040.JPG (129.3 KB, 0 downloads) 8 hours old

Action76 ,, You Are correct !! We couldn't figure out Where it went last-nite , Even Pulled up DM in the Gallery on Pinside , No Help.. I might up-Load a Few Pict-s there , No Dur-n Shop pict's there @ All.. Thanxx 4-yr help

#41 12 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I have the Home-6 profanity ROMs. They're great!
Not a lot of fun to shop this one, huh? It was my first shop job!

Rascal ,, Actually after you get All the Habitrail's off , It really isn't that bad.. I was also Very Surprised how Great the Clear Ramp's cleaned up .The Blue Led's should really Shine thro now !! I also want to make sure The Pop-Bumper's are very Active .

#43 12 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I might add some more blue to mine. My favorite thing I've done so far are blue supers under the ramps and blue flashers at the bottom left and right of playfield.

In the Shop Pict's , You can see the Ultra Bright Flasher's popping their head's out, Cool White's , Red's and Blue's . Bling Bling baby !!!!!

#44 12 years ago

The Shop job is Complete ,,,, Very Clean , Like it suppose to be !! I want to Thank Shanetastic for the help . Tear-n apart DM was a Job, but it wasn't that bad.. I rather Enjoyed it.. We Put some Good H.Scores on it and had a few beer's...

Demo_Man_Shop_Completed_001.JPGDemo_Man_Shop_Completed_001.JPG Demo_Man_Shop_Completed_009.JPGDemo_Man_Shop_Completed_009.JPG Demo_Man_Shop_Completed_012.JPGDemo_Man_Shop_Completed_012.JPG Demo_Man_Shop_Completed_013.JPGDemo_Man_Shop_Completed_013.JPG 002.JPG002.JPG 003.JPG003.JPG

#47 12 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

high scores with or without the glass?

Uhhh !! What do you think bro ? I did Beat the Demo Champ HS ,, Got 650 mil- That was tough

4 weeks later
#52 11 years ago

7 Super Cool White and 2 Blue Supers !!

http://shop.cointaker.com/product.sc?productId=435&categoryId=8

http://shop.cointaker.com/product.sc?productId=432&categoryId=8

I need to Post a Video of a Game Play Now that it has Been Shop'd !!! It's Awesome ..

Get you a Home Amplifier w/ it's Own amp , Hook it up to the cabinet Speaker .. It Will Knock yr

Sock's off !! Mine is a 100w .. Thanxx B.O.Steel ...

#55 11 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

I know I know. I didnt stay long enough when I was down there to put up a score. Next time. The steaks and sodas kept me busy! Demo isnt that easy of a game either. Have you been hunting for another TZ yet?

TZ ,,, No !! I'm Salivating the Arrival of my AC/DC Premium !! I had Alot of FUN w/ TZ for the Past 2 Yr's bro ,, Great Pin , but I noticed that I didn't Play it as much as I use to .. 5K sounded good too !! I'm Working on gett-n a GNR .. Gonna make the call 2-morrow .. Be Cool Yankee !!!

#58 11 years ago
Quoted from action76:

pacattack13 said:Can you post a link BR about this Home Amplifier w/ it's Own amp that you bought for the Demo Man? Thanks! []
I don't know for sure but he probably means a home theater powered subwoofer like this...
http://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-10-Inch-Monitor-Subwoofer/dp/B0002KVQBA/ref=sr_1_1
Easy to hook up and makes a world of difference!

-----------------------------------------
That's Exactly what I'm Using !! Got it at Best Buy tho... Mine is a 100w and Pushes out some Incredible Bass. Wolfy just drop'd buy to get some info on what Led's I used for TZ ,( He just Bought 1 - 4- himself ) The Sub Woofer makes the Stock sound Better than F.Fediality can any day.. Sorry M.Puto !!!

#60 11 years ago

Thanxx Krusty ,, I Appreciate that VERY MUCH !!! S.tastic has become a Good Friend , and His Talent has inspired me to Go For the Gusto on a pin.. I've Learned Alot from him , and my Pin Tech Jack also .. B_R

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monroe Township, NJ
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 81.95
4,690 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
86Pixels

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 85.00
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/demolition-man-in-leds-b_r-s?tu=black_rose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.