• Latest reply 12 years ago by jsandjs
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_2369.JPG
#1 12 years ago

I was trying to find a nice DMD game for my nephew to go with his pinbot we resurrected last summer. With the help of BR and a great pinball man Jack, we were able to score a nice Demolition Man. It arrived yesterday safe and sound and in excellent condition, playfield has no marks what so ever. Played a bunch of games on it after we got it set up. Wat a great pin, wonderful flow really under rated in my humble opinion. Thanks again BR!

100_2369.JPG100_2369.JPG

#2 12 years ago

Yr Welcome Jim !! DM is a Killer Pin.. I was gonna Buy Jack's DM since I sold mine to the Banker hoping I would Score a Pin @ The Expo ,, but I never got there.. I saw DM on a Pallet @ Jack's shop, He had it Wrapped up & Secured Well . Ya'll Enjoy it.. This is a Video from mine the Day B-4 i Sold it..

#3 12 years ago

Congrats on the pickup. Definitely a fun game and one "on the radar" for me. Enjoy the game!

#4 12 years ago

Just Picked one up havent touched it yet

#5 12 years ago

nice! looks like a good machine. enjoy hearing stallone screaming!!! waaaahhh!!! haha

#6 12 years ago

My favorite. Nice score!

#7 12 years ago

BR , you truly are the Santa Claus of the pinball world.

#8 12 years ago

I really like DM a lot. Nordman is my favorite designer and DM is just one of the reasons.

#9 12 years ago

Glad to hear it all worked out for the best!! Fun pin for sure.

#10 12 years ago

Nephew loves it gonna play around with some leds. Wish there was another translite though. At least we have Sandra Bullock to look at. What a great bang for the buck. Cool video too BR!

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from jsandjs:

Nephew loves it gonna play around with some leds. Wish there was another translite though. At least we have Sandra Bullock to look at. What a great bang for the buck. Cool video too BR!

It's the Strongest DM that i've played.. I also want to say Jack's mom died Sat-nite , her health has been bad lately, Plus she was in the 90's.. Jack isn't a member Here ,but i've told him about Pinside , My condolences to Jack and his Family !!!

#12 12 years ago

Nice pick up. Would like to own one some day

#13 12 years ago

Congrats! Man BR you spread around pins like an STD.

#14 12 years ago
Quoted from ssathre:

Congrats! Man BR you spread around pins like an STD.

+1

I have heard from a number of people that DM is one of the best looking machines with LED's in the playfield. I have one that is on location near me that I play quite a bit, good machine, enjoy.

#15 12 years ago

B_R is da Man!!

#16 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I also want to say Jack's mom died Sat-nite , her health has been bad lately, Plus she was in the 90's.. Jack isn't a member Here ,but i've told him about Pinside , My condolences to Jack and his Family !!!

Sorry to hear about Jack's mom BR. He was a big help on the pin, hope to work with him again.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

4,690 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
$ 35.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
86Pixels

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 81.95
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monroe Township, NJ
$ 72.95
$ 85.00
$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/demolition-man-courtesy-of-black-rose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.